All Comments on 'The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 07'

by hotwords229

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hotwords229hotwords229almost 10 years agoAuthor
Msilky--thanks!

Understood and I agree on all your points. One of the problems I have many times (especially with this series) is finding the right category. The reason I have for keeping it in Exhibitionist/Voyeur is that although Sam is a (slightly) unwilling participant in this group/gay sex act, he ultimately is totally into it, he enjoys it, and he does it to impress Dana. So he is doing it for Exhibitionist reasons. I get what you're saying this chapter really leans toward the Gay Male category, but I also think that if someone wants to read a real Gay Male story they might be disappointed to read this one because it is angled more as a straight sex story for the enjoyment of women. Does that make any sense?

Also consider that I am straight myself and I probably secretly have an issue with having written a Gay Male story! I have recently become aware that many straight and gay women love gay male porn and although that makes perfect logical sense (as I love lesbian porn) it took some time for me to wrap my head around and I thought it would be interesting to write a story about it to try to understand this better. Which I think I now do.

I want to thank you so much for having written this in-depth review I wish I could get more reviews to help me think these stories through better.

Thanks again! New chapters are coming soon!

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago
Thanks + feedback

Thanks for writing this series, which I read in one seating. While enjoyable and tension-filled, I find Sam's turnaround too fast in a few instances imho.

However, my major quibble is that I think Ch. 07 should've been more appropriately tagged under either Gay Male, Group Sex or NonConsent/Reluctance instead of Exhibitionist & Voyeur. Reason being, I feel that Sam was a reluctant participant in the Cougars's wild party plans -- he had to be talked into it.

Also, while I have no problem reading some guy on guy action, I feel it would've been more helpful if it was categorized as such, rather than Exhibitionist & Voyeur.

hotwords229hotwords229about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you so much for your comment. I know it takes time to leave feedback and not many people do (including me!) so I greatly appreciate any feedback I get.

My only defense is that Dana had already pretty well described Sam's body in a prior chapter and it seemed redundant to cover it again in detail. I also like to leave some of the body descriptions up to the reader to imagine the body type they like rather than being so specific that only a small percentage of readers will be satisfied. Plus I was more focused on the Exhibitionist/Voyeur part of this particular chapter than covering every detail of their body parts.

I hope you enjoy the overall story as well as the individual chapters.

And seriously, Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice - but to fast and not enough details

I really like the story. Nice characters. I don´t like that everything happens so fast. Sam shows to quickly too much and the authors don´t describe the bodies ot the young man not good enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous