All Comments on 'The Nanny'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good writing, disgusting concept

You have the potential to be a very good writer, but your concept, the idea of parents selling their teen daughter as a sex slave over a house, is just disgusting and a total turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This did happen in America

Maybe 50 years ago, 100 years ago, in Utah, Mormoms practiced bigamy. It would help readers if this story was placed in an American Frontier setting, if Randy was a preacher, and if Christy was younger.

HedonistusHedonistusover 17 years ago
HillBilly Hedonism

Superbly written.

I'd love to read a full version in which the background and the characters' thoughts are fully detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Getting the babysitter!

This seems to be a recurring theme of yours; babysitters and non-consent. You're good at it! Twenty years ago I was a babysitter for a couple and the mister ended up being my first and it's something I don't regret and your story (except for the wife part) sounds really close to my experience. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ah-mazing!

Christie, I just love your work! Keep on writing, baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another excellent tale

Excellent work, like usual. You have an impressive talent and you write awesome stories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful work!!

Please write more nonconsent stories. The way you write is really hot!!!

OzArrianOzArrianalmost 17 years ago
Utterly Delicious

The gradual development of thsi story is a winner...and I love Christie's fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Loved the story. Write a followup please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

What a HOT story. I'm still panting. It was excellent. You have definitely found a new fan!

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
Loved it

I liked the way the girl didn't just have orgasm after orgasm as she was raped. The story would have been so much better were it not for the last paragraph.

Green_eyed_dollGreen_eyed_dollalmost 13 years ago
Yumm

Total turn on!!! Excellent story!!!!!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
dude...

I would so find my parents and kick their ass....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

A lovely and erotic story...This is an idlyic portrait of polygamous life..In reality,polygamy is a war zone....there is nothing positive in it..all the participants and off springs are psychologically affected....As an erotica,a nice yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best thing your parents ever did?

If you live in N. Korea or Iran!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really?

You had such a strong story with such a weak and creepy ending. It took the amorous mood right out of me to know she was sold as a sex slave by her parents! Wow, terrible ending.

JunaMoriartyJunaMoriartyalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Your stories are amazingly written, I love reading everything you write from Basington to this story of a girl sold to pay off a debt. Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cool.

This was kinda cool.

Weired ass shit... but cool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Slave Labor Sex

Different text than other stories I've read on this site. Where were they, Utah?

WilmagronWilmagronabout 7 years ago
Great!

Great story! People are complaining about the ending, but I like it. I would just have liked a bit more detail about how she felt when she found out and how she felt when she realised that she was pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite

I wish I could. Write erotica like you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are my favorite author and this has always been my favorite story. Please continue writing more and publishing here. And please write more bisexual encounters. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did this 18 year old young woman ( you Don't become a Woman after the 1st time with a man, you are a Woman anyway) not do biology at school, have sex education classes? Not masturbated? Even for a fantasy it's unbelievable!! In the end she finds out she was sold into sexual slavery by her parents and 4 kids later this it was the best thing they did for her?? Not bisexual because the 2 women didn't have sex, however the wife helped with the 1st rape after helping getting her drunk/drugged 1st and getting her ready for her husband. But not for the 2nd and 3rd times. A commentator said about Utah 50 or 100 years ago this went on, but actually still does today in a Mormon sect...and in cults and in the backwaters of America. Someone else mentioned N Korea, really? And Iran, but there's alot more countries this happens, in Afghanistan father's sell their daughters for money to buy food, the daughter 10,11 years old (as soon as they get their 1st period, they are marriageable and this happens in other countries too) married overnight to a taliban fighter twice or even 3 times her age. Sometimes they just take the girls with threats of violence. Other countries, arranged marriage and if the girl does something to bring a precived dishonour to the family, honour killings happen not just in that country, but wherever they have emigrated to. Female genital mutilation,FGM or female circumcision happens to 7,8 yr old girls, some survive but some then die in childbirth. Sexual Assault, rape and murder on girls and women is worse now than their mothers time, so is girls and women's rights and rights about their own bodies. When religion and politics are together, then girls and women have hardly any rights. It's not just Islamic or Catholic countries, right wing protestants as well. So fantasy story, but an unfortunate reality for many.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 months ago

Very good, erotic. Just lacking some family members, LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...