All Comments on 'The Nanny'

by rocketgirl2011

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
poisedpencilpoisedpencilalmost 13 years ago
you need

...an editor.

Otherwise, great story.

trinisamplertrinisampleralmost 13 years ago
loved this

i really hope you continue this story, that was a great start!!!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Good Start

Now to follow-up and see what the wife has been up to if she is'nt letting him touch her. or was he caught and she is punishing him and Losing him.

creepyrjcreepyrjalmost 13 years ago

Aside from some spelling fucking nice...keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ally and Evan

Baby - all this story needs are a few more chapters - this is so hot - wish I were Evan

Love4wordsLove4wordsalmost 13 years ago
Another

Whore ish story. I am pretty sure all this stories gonna be about is her feeling 'sorry' yet she's still fucking the husband.

And if that what you have to offer than no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
woow Love4Words seems like a personal problem to me!

you dont have to go all ape shit on her writing if you dont like it who gives a flying fuck. get over yourself your not the end all be all critic.

Olivia!!

P.s great story i enjoyed it, well see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

I liked this story as well - so I gave it a five. A few grammar errors here and there, nothing a beta reader can't fix.

For the lady who didn't like the plot - don't like, don't read. That's my rule of thumb. For the anon right below me, keep it civil.

bredrebredrealmost 13 years ago
Love The Story

Do not stop updating this story because of one individual (love4words)thought pattern.

Some people forget that this fantasy writing and take things to heart or they wish they had the balls to submit a story.

Keep giving us your stories, please.

Rudegal74Rudegal74almost 13 years ago
Child please......

Finish this darn story.....Ignore the apparently overly sensitive remarks of love4words. It appears that they (love4words) forget that they do not have to read what appears to be an interesting storyline.

I will be on the look out for your updates.

fourwhlr4everfourwhlr4everalmost 13 years ago
LOVE4WORDS

ignore love4words when she submits a story she might have room to judge. in the mean time write to your hearts content

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

That was a very hot story. Please keep up the good work. I like all of your stories.

StMaartenFreakStMaartenFreakalmost 13 years ago
*****

@love4words I'm really fucking getting tired of you! You've been going on everybody's stories and trashing what they wrote! If you don't like the motherfucking story then go on your merry way and don't comment and say unnecessarily mean things! Its ok to have an opinion but you don't have to be rude about it so fuck off!!! Anyways @blackgirl23 I'm happy that you came back to writing new stories hopefully you finish the series you had about the girl in college. I really liked that series. :D 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOOKED

Please continue this story PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your stories are hot and sweet

Keep doing what you are doing. Most of your readers would like you to turn these into a series. However, they are a series of some sort anyway. You seem to write about someone that is drawn to men that will never commit. It's hard to write a series if the character goes from bad choice to bad choice. However, this dynamic is very realistic and you have developed your character well. Forget love4words. #1, they don't contribute stories. #2, they have trouble with grammar. Read their critique on this story and they have at least 2 spelling or puncuation errors. Keep writing. p's...I'm a white man that had a brief affair with the best lover of my life....a lovely, sexy black woman that may still be my best friend of my life. Sad it's long distance.

lili82lili82almost 13 years ago
dude!

you have to finish this! SN: Love4words needs to get a life! you hate on just about every story and yet you have not even posted one of your own! no writer on here will take any critism you give seriously until you do it yourself. It's not easy to write something and post it for others to judge.

kowaikawaiikowaikawaiialmost 13 years ago

@lili82

Boo hoo just because it's not easy doesn't mean that authors should be coddled.

love4words entitled to her opinion and I share it.

This story is crap.

What's worse is thecoddling comments that don't allow anything but great story! good work blah blah blah.

ShadowAngel136ShadowAngel136over 12 years ago
I liked it!

I would just like to start off saying that I personally really liked this story and hope that you continue it. Also the editing work was pretty good, no complains there. 

With regards to the arguing and fighting, I think it's pretty much pointless. Like so many others have said if you don't like the story, please do not read it. @Kowaikawaii I do have to say you are right on a level. People do have a right to have their own opinions, but there is no reasons to be hateful and cruel whether or not it was their intentions. I think the thing everyone is trying to get across is the phrase "If you don't have any thing good to say, then don't say it". Please take into consideration the fact that the person writing the story has feelings, so be a little bit more thoughtful.

Other then that @rocketgirl2011 Ty for a good story, like I said before I hope to read more.

-ShadowAngel136

rocketgirl2011rocketgirl2011over 12 years agoAuthor
It's all good

Hey,

I appreciate all the feedback good and bad. I write stories in my head and I appreciate love4words viewpoint, I didn't think of that and that will help me as I continue writing. Thanks to EVERYONE for reading.

:) :) :)

rocketgirl2011

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

errors be damned.... awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OMG I started reading your stories. Hopefully this will have a next chapter!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

Please add more chapters. I love these characters already!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great Story.

Ohare1942Ohare1942over 11 years ago
Hell Yesssss!!!!

Girl, this story is off the chain!

I've been waiting for a very, very long time for a story just like this. Thank you for having the guts to post this. I think this is a fantastic story from a superb writer. I hope you'll continue with it at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG!!!!

You did your thing! This is that "good-good" stuff. Whew...I know it has been a while, but is there any possibility for more?

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
damn

There is more to come right, its so good

FirediamondFirediamondabout 10 years ago
Get Out

HAHAHA Her kicking him out at the end turned this from a 4-star to 5-star for me!

kittys_kattkittys_kattalmost 7 years ago
Please please please..

There has got to be more..Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story that revived many past fantasies. Keep up the wonderful storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous