All Comments on 'The Naughty Wife'

by Foxee Browne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
holy crap

I actually did this with my wife. started emailing her to see how hot she would get and how far she would take it.

u watching my life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Didn't really take off..

..but sort of ground to a halt on the runway. The deception all collapses at the close. I'd've suggested she decides to meet him at a motel, they get together in a darkened room, then she realises it's her husband as she allows him into her body. Bit more a buzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice build up

The ending was a predictable and a bit dissapointing. No drama, no furious bouts of concience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Predictable but nice

Sorry that the children didn't like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Huh???

How does that work? She is telling cyber-Jon, "Fuck me, fuck me," and in walks her husband saying. "I'm home." She is disappointed with the interruption. They go to bed and cyber-Jon is her husband? How?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
TY

Thanks for your comments, this was my first attempt at writing anything and I am afraid it shows! I am working on a new story and I hope it will be a little better.

GeekyChick

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great story! Wonderful job!

This is a great little story with a wonderful ending!

I really enjoyed it!

Great job!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Nice tale...

with a cute twist,

and a clear moral -

communicate openly!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great beginning

I loved it i read those same stories im not married but i feel your sorrows when I get bored with my sex life so i go online and look for it I will watching for more of your stories.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Bull Crap!

Ending on this story is very disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good story

Hey if I could get my wife to open up sexually to me I wouldnt be fucking my girlfriend. Why is it that women always think it's the man that needs to open up?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Quibble

How could Jon be finishing up his shower episode with Sweetie if he is coming in their house at the same time? And, why would he have misrepresented his home-town before he 'connected' with Sindy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous