The Neighborhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Saddle up cowboy. I wanna cum."

This was a new one, but Mark quickly worked out the mechanics. He straddled her lying leg and put her extended limb on his shoulder. He worked his plum colored knob back and forth in her gash and finding her stiff clitoris, teased it with his cock slit. Monica had her head propped up on one hand to watch him, her other hand was squeezing and pulling on her stiff nipples. She knew she wouldn't last long with Mark teasing her clit, so she reached out and pulled her extended leg back towards her body, exposing herself even more.

Damn, she was limber, Mark thought. He got the message and poised his golf ball sized knob at her fuck hole and began to slide in. The trip was tight, hot and wet and all the other adjectives such a journey should entail. At this angle, Mark was only able to sink about half of his lance in Monica. She smiled up at him when he stopped.

"Now you can fuck me without me worrying about if you are going to rearrange my internal organs!" Mark laughed and began to pump his lean hips to and fro, cleaving her slit and causing her firm body to wobble from his thrusts. Mark was at his core a tit man and his eyes lasered in on the two firm softballs quivering like Jell-O. Monica noticed his gaze and contorted her upper body in such a way as to give him a more clear view. Her yoga and Pilates were really paying off!

Mark took over holding Monica's extended leg and wrapped it in his left arm against his torso. His fuck strokes were coming fast and furious now. Monica had dropped her other arm, her head lolling back on the bed, her eyes shut and mouth parted, panting. Her boobs shimmied and shook, the hard nipples carving the air. When Mark drummed his thumb across her clit, she screamed loud enough that Mark almost stopped. He released her leg and clamped that hand over her mouth and power fucked her through the most glorious orgasm she had ever experienced. As the waves of pleasure wracked her body, she bit down on his fingers and moaned long and loud behind his hand. Mark gritted his teeth and closed his eyes in an effort to stave off his own release, his hips never losing their pace.

Mark could feel every contraction of Monica's climax squeezing and pulling at his shaft and as they slowed, he slowed his thrusts as well, bringing her smoothly and expertly down from her peak. When he stopped, Monica blearily cracked her eyes open and gazed at him with something akin to awe.

"Damn," she croaked. "You fuck like a god Mark! If I was your mother, you'd never leave the house. I may not be able to walk for a week, but it will be worth it." Monica swung her extended leg over and slowly pulled herself off the thick spear plunged into her.

Mark's cock swung up from its recent happy home and settled to point directly at Monica, but with nary a glance at him, she scooted off the bed and walked past Mark to the bathroom. Mark stood there for a second wondering what was going on. Was she coming back? He hesitantly approached the door. Not hearing any sounds, he rapped his knuckles on the door frame.

"Yes?"

Mark leaned into the marbled bathroom and saw Monica leaning over a huge sunken tub as she turned on the water. He struck what he thought might be a model worthy pose, his hands on his hips, his groin thrust forward provocatively and his still stiff cock jutting out.

"Is there room in there for me?" Monica added bath oil and bubbles to the running water before turning to him and smiling.

"Of course not, Mark. What would your mother think?" Mark's cocky grin vanished from his face. Monica was looking at him, but no words came to his mind. "Don't forget your money on your way out. I'll call when my pool is dirty again." With that she stepped into the tub and settled herself back, closing her eyes.

Mark stood rooted in place, shocked that he had been used like some sex toy and discarded, especially without getting his rocks off! He backed out of the bathroom, his face reddening with shame and frustration. Maybe there was more to Mr. Cipriano walking out on Monica than they had all been led to believe. Humiliated, he looked around the bedroom for his clothes; he grabbed his shorts and stalked hurriedly out of the room, almost slamming into the woman standing in the middle of the hall.

Mark stifled a yell with his fist as the curvy, rubenesque vision held a finger to her lips silencing him.

"I'm Naureen," she whispered, smiling. She looked to be in her early twenties, dark complexioned, with an almost impossibly full, plump mouth and lips covering up sparkling white teeth which were revealed by her grin. Standing only about 5'2", her brown, highlighted hair was long, extending just past her shoulders. As his eyes tracked her hair's length, Mark found his eyes drawn to the dual mounds covered by the stranger's extra large, extra long T shirt. Her tits looked humongous! Mark found himself unable to tear his eyes away from the volleyball sized orbs rising and falling with each of her breaths. As he stared slack jawed, he noticed her nipples were beginning to get hard and were making themselves apparent through the thin shirt. The vision shifted her weight to her hip, causing her big jugs to sway and confirming that no bra encased them.

"I'm M-m-mark," he stuttered without looking up. By now her nipples were a half-inch long and looked ready to tear through the shirt.

"I picked up on that," she said, her tone still low. "Trust me; you're not the first one to get the Auntie Monica treatment. She must have 'nephews' all over town. Fortunately, as the live-in maid, I sometimes get to help myself to her leftovers." Seeing that he was still engrossed in her boobs, Naureen reached down, grasped the bottom of her shirt and in one swift move, pulled it over her head. Her tits looked even larger uncovered, with a slight slope to them due to their obvious weight. Naureen was no starving waif, but she was by no means fat. Every extra ounce looked to be in her tits which she gathered into her hands, the flesh overflowing her palms. She thrummed her thumbs across the Oreo sized nipples, their points long and hard.

"And these are my tits. Size E if you are curious," she dropped them and them swiftly grabbed his still hard cock with both of her warm soft hands. "And this must be your cock." She peered at it intensely. "I'd say about nine to ten inches. Just about perfect for my purposes. Let's get them together." With that she turned and walked to the other end of the house with Mark right behind her. She entered a small bedroom and sat on the nondescript twin bed.

"Leave the door open," she said when he reached to shut it. "She will be in there for hours after that fucking you just gave her, but this way I can hear her coming. Now, bring that big, fat dick over here and let me see about draining it."

Mark could not believe his sheer, dumb luck. First, he has the unluckiest break ever with Monica and moments later, this vision of tittieness literally grabs him by the dick and offers to change his oil. If he was old enough, today would be the day to go to Vegas and gamble, because he was on a roll!

Naureen's dark brown eyes never left his cock as he walked forward and stopped just in front of her, his cock mere inches from her plump lips. Naureen licked her lips and briefly looked up at him before she spat a huge glob of saliva down the shaft of his cock, then repeated the process in each palm. She next brought both hands up and began to stroke the length of his prick. Her hands made a wet, sucking sound as they slid up and down the stiff rod.

"So, you're a motherfucker, huh?"

The question caught Mark off guard, so wrapped up in the hand job as he was.

"W-w-what?" he stammered.

Naureen looked up at him and began to tongue his oozing knob.

"You told Monica you are fucking your mom. That wasn't bullshit, was it?" Her face held not a hint of judgment, so Mark decided an honest answer was best. He nodded. Naureen smiled, opened her mouth wide and popped his whole head in her mouth. She sucked hard for a moment, and then slid him out of her mouth, her teeth intentionally scraping along the sensitive head.

"I think that is so fucking sexy," she said. Mark breathed a sigh of relief, then gasped when the sexy maid plunged her head forward, taking his cock halfway down her throat. Her eyes slid up to his, holding his gaze while she slowly slid back off and jacked him.

"Want to know one of my secrets?" she whispered. Mark nodded. He would have agreed to anything to keep Naureen working his cock. Her hands were so soft and warm and the sight of her jiggling melons was searing itself into his brain. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"One. A sister," Mark said.

"I'm the youngest of four," Naureen said, then leaned forward and ran her tongue up and down the shaft, gathering up the glistening saliva and precum. "All boys, except me." She paused and noticed how Mark's eyes were getting big. "Are you and your sister close?" Mark nodded.

"My brothers and I are too. That's really why I left home. Between dad and my three brothers fucking me in every hole, every night, I wasn't getting any sleep." She said it so matter of factly that Mark almost thought he had imagined it. Seeing his expression Naureen clarified. "Oh, don't get the wrong idea. I fucking loved every second of it, but the guys in the family were too caught up in fucking me. My brothers are 25, 27 and 30 and all live at home. My mom actually encouraged us at first, you know, to keep us off the streets." Mark shook his head in wonder at the weird family dynamic.

"Mom felt they would never leave the nest if I didn't first. So, here I am. Freaky, right?"

Who was Mark to judge? For some reason, his own secrets then flooded out. It was like a therapy session, except one where the therapist sucks you off while you explore your problems.

"Wow," Naureen said when he finished. "Your mom wouldn't be in the market for a maid would she?" Mark laughed.

"What skills do you bring to the table?"

Naureen grinned up at him sexily.

"Well, I'm really good at polishing," she said as she vigorously jacked his rod. "I sweep pretty well too," as she swiped her tongue repeatedly over his head and shaft. "And, I always go the extra mile," she then bobbed her head three quarters of the way down his cock, lodging it in her gullet. The heat and tightness of her throat was exquisite! Mark could see tears gathering in her big brown eyes from the effort. After a moment, she pulled her head back and looked up at him, gasping for air, her huge tits rising and falling with the effort. "Well, do I have the job?" she gasped.

Mark tapped his forefinger against his lips feigning indecision. "I'm not so sure that those skills, adept as you are, are going to be enough. Anything else?"

Naureen giggled sexily and nodded emphatically, her sexy little face lighting up.

"I almost forgot my best attribute!" She leaned back and over to the bed side credenza and grabbed a bottle of hand lotion. She upended it and squirted the white concoction over and between her glorious mams. Mark held his breath watching her work the lotion over, around and between the globes. After a moment she hefted her tits and held them apart. "Cock up stud!"

Mark couldn't get his cock in between her tits fast enough. As his shaft pressed tightly against her breastbone, Naureen closed her jugs tight around him, enveloping him in hot, jiggly velvet. The sheer size of her melons ensured that only a hint of his cockhead peered out from the top of the tit gap. They looked down at the sexy sight, looked at each other and laughed.

"Wow," they both said in unison and then laughed some more until Naureen started to jiggle and bounce her watermelons up, down and against the thrusting cock. Mark held his feet shoulder width apart and placed his hands on Naureen's shoulders in order to brace himself. His thrusts were long and powerful from the get go, the deep cleavage ensuring that his prick was snug and covered. At the top of each stroke, the impact of his abs set off a waterbed effect across the wide expanse of her tits and filled the room with a smart smacking sound.

Let me die now, Mark thought. While each of his lovers had been busty, none of them held a candle to Naureen, in size or in how they handled their fun bags. Her tits seemed to be everywhere at once and her technique was flawless, the pacing perfect. Time and again, when Mark would feel the onset of his orgasm, she would slow, and then stop, cradling his shaft while the moment passed, then gathering steam again. Having been effectively hard for the last hour or so was taking its toll on him. His balls were beginning to ache from the full load sloshing around in them. A spider web of cum streaks decorated the tops of Naureen's jugs and Mark hoped she'd finish him off and soon.

As he again hit top stroke, Naureen spoke.

"Hey." Mark looked down. She smiled and pursed her sexy lips, blowing him a kiss with a wet smack. "Hose me down pool boy."

That did it. Mark hit top speed, his hips a blur. Because of Naureen's ebb and flow rhythm 'til now, it took about 15 seconds for Mark to crest the wave. As his balls lurched, he held a powerful upstroke. The ensuing cum rope belched out of his cock, caroming off the underside of her jaw line and exploding, showering the tops of her tits and shoulders with fragments of protein.

Naureen squealed like a girl getting a pony for her birthday. Mark stepped back, hauled his log from between her boobs and pointed it at her face. Naureen complied totally, closing her eyes, opening her mouth and extending her long pink tongue as a target. The next blast hit the tip of her tongue, half continuing into her hungry mouth, the other half parting like the Red Sea and coating both cheeks. He directed his aim lower, the last two blasts bulls eyeing her fat nipples like frosted cupcakes. The dregs of his output were then squeezed off onto the tops of her posed puppies.

Mark staggered backwards from the exertion, his head swimming. Naureen was like a kitten cleaning every drop of cream she could get her tongue on. Presently she finished off her snack by scooping each glob of cum from her cheeks and licking her fingers.

"Yummy! Somebody eats healthy," she said. "That was downright tasty and there was so much! You say that was your second time today?" Mark nodded his mouth too dry to form words. "Well, I can only imagine how much you shoot first thing in the morning. That was as much as the last time my brothers and dad banged me the day I left. You gonna keep cleaning Ms. Cipriano's pool?" Mark had found a bottle of water on the dresser and took a gulp before replying.

"I don't know. You gonna be around to finish me off every time?" Naureen giggled that sexy laugh again.

"Definitely! Besides, I couldn't come to work for you all. Who would wear the strap-on for Monica?" Mark chuckled. Nothing surprised him now.

"Hey," he said. "Can I, you know, do anything for you?" Naureen smiled.

"Naw, you've done enough for today. But give me your number. I'd love to take a ride on that pony sometime." He did, then staggered downstairs, remembering to get his clothes right before he stepped outside. What a morning, he thought.

Oh good, Mark thought when he saw the familiar brown delivery van in front of his house. His GPS watch must be here! As he mounted the steps he thought of what he might get his mom to fix him for lunch and then it occurred to him that the front door was closed. Where was the delivery driver? He saw movement behind the window looking into their living room. When he peered close he saw that his mom was already having lunch and that the delivery guy was feeding it to her!

Vivian Jordan, mother of two, respected member of the community and Junior League member, was on all fours with her sun dress flipped up over her hips. Her panties were puddled around one ankle and the pudgy, balding "Mr. Brown" was short stroking her pussy like his ass was on fire! He was sweating profusely and Mark's first thought was he hoped he had a fucking coronary on the spot. His and Mark's mother's eyes were clenched shut and while bliss registered on his face, Mark could detect a grimace to his mom's visage.

What the fuck?! Mark thought. He said he'd be right home! Or had his Mom come back and figured out what he and Monica were up to?! Shit! His goose was cooked for sure! In a daze, he backed away from the window slowly and walked towards the street. He took some consolation in that it appeared that was his GPS watch in the box underneath his doggy fucked mom.

Mark stood for a second at the Reynolds' front door and wondered what the hell to do. First priority was food. Maybe Spencer was home. He knocked a couple of times and waited. He then rang the door bell and was just about ready to walk away when the door cracked open revealing Spencer's shit eating grin.

"Mark! You're just in time! Come on in!" He pulled back from the doorway and Mark hesitantly entered to see Spencer's naked ass ascending the stairs!

"Whoa! What the fuck, Spence?!" When Spencer turned, Mark could see that you could hang laundry on his wood it was so hard. Spencer just waved him on and continued up the stairs and disappeared towards the master bedroom. Mark had a gut feeling what he was going to find upon entering Spencer's parents' bedroom, but he still wasn't prepared for the sight that hit him.

Spencer had stopped just inside the door and was looking towards the bed. Mark's eyes followed him and the first thing he saw was Bob Reynolds, Spencer's dad, kneeling at the foot of the bed, hunched over. The second thing he noticed was that Mr. Reynolds was naked and two slim legs were cradling his bent over head! Mark recoiled and made a move to bolt when Spencer grabbed his arm stopping him.

"Hey guys! Look who I just found!"

Bob Reynolds' broad shoulders turned in slow motion it seemed, until his shiny, wet face looked at Mark. His eyes bugged out of his face and a deep scarlet color blossomed immediately. Mark really got set to make a dash. Mr. Reynolds easily outweighed him by 20 lbs and as an ex football player, looked like he could crack walnuts with his bare hands. Breaking Mark's balls wouldn't be a sweat, but like a saving angel, a second head lifted from the bed and Bob's wife, Kay, squealed with delight at the sight of Mark.

"Oh goodie! More dicks for me!"

Mark looked at Spencer who had the same shit eating grin plastered on his face. He grinned even bigger at Mark's disbelief, and then walked towards the bed. Kay swung a leg over her husband and pushed him to the side as she scooted to the edge. Mark could see that it had been a long morning for the sexy 40 year old MILF. Kay always kept her body in top form with long hours of yoga, Pilates and fucking. Her regimen this morning was definitely the latter. Bite and scratch marks were scattered all over her body. Dried fluids of undetermined origin were caked on her chest and thighs and it looked like she was using semen as her hair gel of choice again. Her violet eyes had a semi-crazed look to them. While just a first year pre-med student, Mark recognized all the signs and symptoms and made an instant diagnosis...."Fuck lustius gigantias"!

"Sit in the corner cuckie," Kay said as she brushed past her kneeling husband and walked towards Mark. Cuckie? Mark wasn't sure what that meant, but it didn't sound like an affectionate nickname. Kay's natural 32DD jugs swung sweetly on her chest as she closed the distance between them. As she got close, Mark caught a whiff of her and it was not the most pleasant smell due to the cum concoction smeared over her. Kay reached out and possessively grabbed his growing package. "And how's my favorite dick in the whole wide world today?" Mark could see Spencer start to protest, but then he shut his mouth.