The Neighborhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,480 Followers

Mark leaned over and cradled his mother's bobbling, swinging tits while she slid her mouth wetly up and down him.

"That's it Mom. Suck my cock. You do it so good. No one but you, no one." With a wet smack, Vivian drew her head off him.

"What about Kay and Kim or Nancy? Or Monica? What happens when they come sniffing around? Are you telling me you're going to keep this thing in your pants for everyone but me?" Mark realized he had painted himself into a corner, so he wisely kept his mouth shut while his mother tongued his head and looked up at him. Vivian chuckled low in her throat. "Don't worry baby. I'm not foolish enough to think we're some exclusive thing." Mark breathed easier. Vivian spoke again before resuming her suck job. "Just no more bullshit jealousy, ok?"

"Ok mom. You're the boss. I'll keep fucking the neighborhood if that's what you want." Vivian continued to suckle him, but then looked up at him.

"Speaking of the neighborhood," Mark waited expectantly. "What do you think of the widows Smith? I bet they have learned how to eat a box over the years, maybe I'll invite them over to..." With a growl, Mark picked his tiny mother up and bounced her on her back, her big tits slapping together, her laughter echoing. Her laughter died out when she saw the big tool headed her way. She smiled sexily as Mark knee walked between her legs. She extended them around him and grasped his big pussy pleaser, aiming it at her gash. Mark slid his hands behind his mother's knees and raised her legs. When Monica slid the fat head of his dick through her wet pussy lips, Mark thrust forward, burying the first third of his cock in her. Monica threw her head back in a long, low moan, and then interlaced her fingers behind his neck as Mark thrust himself forcefully into her belly.

Monica's canal gripped him snugly during his journey and he could feel her heat on his sack as he bottomed out with a groan. Drawing back he began to pump his sexy mom, loving the sight of her full, up thrust tits bouncing crazily. Seeing his gaze, Vivian cupped the big mounds and puckered up, blowing him a sexy kiss.

"I never get tired of looking at those tits Mom," Mark excitedly said, his hips pistoning.

"And I never get tired of you looking, but you're so far away! Come down here and suck on them a little!" Mark dropped her legs and rested on his forearms, still stroking, while his mom presented her sumptuous boobs to her only son. He eagerly tongued and sucked the hard nipples, capturing them in his teeth tenderly and giving his head a little shake, like a terrier with a chew toy. Vivian locked her smooth legs around his hips and crossed her ankles above his pumping ass. She was getting close and she now wiggled and shook her hips, ensuring that every square inch of her tunnel came in contact with the big intruder. She removed her hands from her soft tits and began to stroke Mark's short hair.

"Baby." Mark continued to gnaw her nipples, oblivious to her attempt to get his attention. "Baby!" He now raised his head and looked at his beautiful, sexy mother. Vivian licked and bit her full lips.

"Yeah, mom?" As she looked deeply into her son's eyes, she was almost overwhelmed with her love and passion for him. She wanted nothing more in her life than be like this, in this place, with him forever.

"I just love you so much Mark," she gasped as the first wave of her climax slammed into her. Vivian twitched and bucked, her soft tits tracing their hard nipples across Marks hard chest. That did it for him. He pulled his mother close and mashed his mouth against hers, their tongues entangled. He exploded, salvo after salvo shooting up into the depths of his mother's sweet hole. Vivian blearily congratulated herself again for tying her tubes after Kim as she felt Mark's hot spurts splash into her. The two lovers clung together for dear life as they ground their passion out on each other. Several long moments later, Mark rolled off his mother and lay beside her, both of them gasping for air. They lay there, breathing hard and studying the ceiling, when they were suddenly startled by the claps and cheers from the doorway!

Mark and Vivian jerked upwards to see Kim and Nancy smiling and clapping.

"Thatta boy!"

"Go mom!"

Vivian got over her fright quickly and fixed the two girls with a hard stare.

"How about a little privacy you two!" She stopped herself though before she launched into one of her tirades. Who was she to deny the corner that they had all turned already? "Oh what the hell. Who cares?"

Kim and Nancy laughed and high fived each other at this turn in attitude. They then both sprinted towards the bed and bounced onto it, causing all four of them to laugh.

"One thing," Vivian said feeling Nancy's hand between her legs and noticing that Kim's hand was now stroking her brother's reviving prong. "Where have you two been all night?" Kim and Nancy halted their stroking and looked at each other, then looked towards the door.

"Mom, Mark," Kim said. "I'd like you to meet Shawn." Her mother's and brother's jaws both dropped at the sight of the huge, black, naked man walking into the room. "I think we are all going to be real good friends."

To be continued.......?

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,480 Followers