The Neighborhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you speeding?" Kim worriedly asked as she self-checked her breath for alcohol.

"No! I was five miles under the limit!" Nancy said shakily as she pulled to the side of the road and glanced back at the patrol car. "Shit Kim! We could get in so much trouble if we get busted for drinking! You could lose your scholarship and my parents will kill me!"

As the lone figure got out of the patrol car, Kim cast a worried look backwards at the harsh spotlights bathing the car.

"Okay, look. Just put on your sweetest expression and hope that these might get us out of this."

"What..." Nancy's statement was cut short as Kim swiftly leaned over and popped the three top buttons off her friends blouse exposing the deep cleavage between the big 34Ds. She repeated the same process to her own shirt, giving her bigger 36Ds a little breathing room and then leaned over the console and looked up at the open window expectantly.

The first thing the two nubile teens saw was the big six cell flashlight in the window sweep back and forth over the interior of the car before coming to rest on their faces. Both thought that it might have swept lower to their partially exposed chests for a second before coming back up.

"License and registration, ladies," the deep voice said. Both teens rummaged in their respective purses and came up with their licenses and Nancy pulled her registration from the overhead visor. "My name is Officer Johnson. Do you know why I stopped you?"

"No sir. Was I speeding?" Nancy sweetly asked as she handed over the items. She was shocked at the size of the big, black hand that appeared in the beam of the flashlight to take them. The policeman said nothing and as he looked at their licenses with the spot, they now could see more of him. He was enormous, standing at least 6'4 or 5, broad shouldered and narrow hipped. He looked to be in his mid-thirties or so. The beam came back to bear on the two teens as they leaned over smiling and tried to expose as much of their tits as possible without appearing obvious. It wasn't the first time the two had used their bodies to get their way. They just hoped a little titty flash might get them out of this jam.

"You weren't speeding, but I have been following you for a couple of miles and observed you swerve repeatedly. Have you two been drinking?" Both girls shook their heads emphatically and answered in unison.

"No sir officer. We're not old enough." That elicited a deep chuckle from the cop.

"When has that stopped anybody?" Kim and Nancy started breathing a little easier. If this cop had a sense of humor, maybe they could talk their way out of the situation. Their hopes were dashed though when he spoke again. "Step out of the car Miss Taylor. I need you to take a field sobriety test. Miss Jordan, if you will come as well." The girls worriedly looked at each other, their eyes bugging out as they turned and exited their doors.

They both walked to the rear of the car, the heavy footsteps of the police officer trailing behind.

"Miss Jordan, if you will stand at the rear of the car, and keep your hands where I can see them at all times please." This was getting serious in a hurry. "Now Miss Taylor, with your feet together and your arms extended to your side..." He took Nancy through several sobriety tests and later, as he made notes in his notebook, Nancy looked at Kim and smiled. She'd made it through apparently. Hopefully they would be on their way soon.

"Miss Taylor," Johnson said in his deep baritone. "I'm afraid that your performance during these tests is indicative of a heightened level of alcohol in your system. I'm going to ask you to come back to the car and perform a breathalyzer test." The girls both gasped! They had been sure that Nancy had aced the exam!

"Miss Taylor?" he repeated when she didn't move.

"D-d-do I have to?" she asked.

Officer Johnson crossed his muscled arms across his barrel chest.

"No. You are not required to take a breathalyzer. However, if you refuse, I will have no choice but to place you under arrest and take you to central booking where a blood test will be administered."

Nancy looked around helplessly at Kim and mouthed "What do I do?" Kim shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. When Officer Johnson placed his large hand on her upper arm, Nancy almost jumped out of her skin.

"Miss Taylor? What's it going to be?" Nancy's long, shiny black hair swung around as she faced him. Her blue eyes looked pleadingly up at him, but there was no quarter to be found in the cop's hard eyes. She nodded and allowed herself to be lead to the passenger side of the patrol car.

We are so fucked now, Kim thought to herself as she watched Nancy sit in the seat while Officer Johnson removed something from the glove box. After fiddling with it a second, Kim was surprised when the flashing strobes on the roof light bar stopped and the interior light of the car also extinguished. The bright floods directed at Nancy's car stayed on, however, blinding Kim. She held up her hand to shade her eyes, but could only see the tall figure of Officer Johnson standing in the door of the car. She couldn't see Nancy and after a couple of minutes, she began to get worried. The only sound was the low grumble of the officer's car. No other cars were in sight on the long straight road and Kim couldn't remember having seen one since stopping. She flinched when the deep baritone boomed out of the darkness.

"Miss Jordan! A moment please." Kim shuffled like a death row prisoner towards the open door. As she got closer, she could see Johnson had his right arm resting on the top of the open door and was facing Nancy, who she still couldn't see clearly. "Over here Miss Jordan," the cop said indicating his left side. When Kim stopped beside the hulking black cop and raised her eyes from studying her open toed sandals, she gasped in shock and swallowed her gum with a gulp.

Protruding from Nancy's stretched open mouth was the biggest cock Kim had ever seen! It looked like a baseball bat had been crammed in her maw. Nancy's eyes were open wide and Kim could see a trail of tears leading out. Just as Kim opened her mouth to scream, the big black mitt cradling the top of Nancy's head rose and rested on Kim's shoulder.

"Before you start screaming your head off, know that this was her idea," Johnson drawled. With a loud pop, Nancy pulled her mouth off of the jaw breaker.

"It's true Kim. And boy did we hit the jackpot! Look at this fucker! It's a foot long!" She then began to drag her pink tongue up and down the length of the black pipe. Kim was still horrified.

"Then why are you crying?!"

Officer Johnson chuckled.

"You white girls are all alike. You try cramming my pork in your mouth and see if your eyes don't water!" Nancy was back to cramming the long tube in her mouth. It looked like her jaw was going to dislocate from the effort. Kim felt, then noticed one of Johnson's big fingers tease inside of her open blouse to brush across the top of her breast. She sucked in a big lungful of air as her nipples became bullets. "Your friend thought you might want in on this. Or are those big tits of yours just for show?"

The more Kim watched Nancy suck and lick the big black snake, the wetter her crotch got. She suddenly ripped the rest of the buttons from her top, whipped it off and fell to her knees.

"Let me suck it," she whispered huskily.

"Excuse me?" he said. Kim raised her big blue eyes to the tall figure towering over her.

"Let me suck it....please."

"That's better."

Johnson tenderly pulled from Nancy's mouth and turned to Kim. The head of his cock was enormous, at least three inches wide. It tapered down to the shaft which seemed to stretch on forever to where it protruded from the trooper's fly. Kim shook her blonde hair out of her face, reached back and unfastened her bra. Her huge tits fell free. Johnson was able to reach down almost without bending and filled his hands with the soft melons. Kim moaned as he teased the rigid nipples. Taking a deep breath she stacked both hands along the shaft, leaving a good four inches free. Nancy's sucking had only wet the top third, so Kim spat on the head and slicked up the long tube.

"That's a good cocksucker," he said as he placed both huge hands on her head and guided her forward. "Now get to sucking." Kim closed her full lips over the head and teased the big open slit, drops of precum bathing her tongue. She swirled her tongue over as much of the head as she could then began to bob her head. Johnson moaned deeply. Kim had her eyes shut in ecstasy so she did not notice that Nancy was removing her clothes as quick as she could, her eyes glued to the sexy sight of her best friend sucking the big cock. Once she was nude, Nancy began to rub and finger her dripping pussy. Johnson leaned over and removed her hand and replaced her finger with one of his big digits.

"Play with those big titties girl and let Shawn take care of this hole." He began to saw the thick finger in and out as Nancy cupped her big boobs and lifting them, began to lick her own nipples. "Damn baby! That shit is tight! You sure you want to take on my big snake?" It was Kim who answered.

"She'll love it! You should see how big my brother..." Shawn's head jerked around.

"Man, you are some kinky bitches!" Kim and Nancy both sighed, relieved. "Don't worry, I've got a couple of big titted sisters and aunts I could introduce you too. They would love a taste of these tight white pussies."

"Why don't you lean down here and taste this one," Nancy suggested, fervently rubbing her mound.

"Naw girl. You should know that black men don't eat quiche! Besides, you don't need any more priming. Get on those knees and brace yourself." Nancy spun around and poked her ass out the door; her knees perched on the seat. She placed one hand on the wheel and the other gripped the thick sawed off shotgun barrel mounted by the console. She ran her hand up and down the tube.

"Wow! Two black shafts in one night!" she said. Shawn laughed as he cupped her ass cheeks while continuing to encourage Kim's bobbing head.

"Well they are both loaded with buck shot. You ready?" Nancy nodded. She wondered how she had gotten so lucky. First, having Mark's big cock at her disposal and now this monstrosity. It was a size queen's dream come true!

Shawn extracted his cock from between Kim's drooling lips.

"Put it in," he ordered. Kim used her left hand to part Nancy's pink lips and lined up the big African spear with the other. Shawn bucked his hips slightly, causing the bulbous head to sink into Nancy's ready cunt. She moaned and tossed her head back.

"Go ahead Shawn, fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

"Alright, you asked for it." He began to steadily bore the big shaft into her squealing frame and after a dozen or so strokes; his big nut sack was slapping her mound. Nancy was in heaven! She had never felt so full or complete! His big hands encircled her trim waist, pushing and pulling her off of the huge dick.

Kim, for her part, was entranced, wondering where all of that big cock was going as it pumped in and out. She couldn't wait for her turn. As if reading her mind, Shawn checked his watch.

"Alright you two. I am officially off-duty now. Do you want to spend this time hunched over in my car or back at my place?" The girls again answered in unison.

"Your place!"

Shawn's big laugh boomed.

"Ok, but I gotta get my shit off. There's no way I can get it back in my pants as is." He began to thrust into Nancy's jerking body faster and faster, the wet squish of their union filling the car's interior. Kim reached around behind and cupped the big swinging balls in her hand, tugging and squeezing softly.

"That's it baby! Oh, fuck!" With a roar he jerked his cock out of Nancy's tight snatch and began to stroke himself furiously. Kim immediately took over and felt the long tube buck and swell, the first cum shot arcing high and long over Nancy's lurching frame. It splashed against her shoulder blades and the second shot just as far. With a moan, Kim popped the head in her mouth, swallowing the next copious shot. The next two however, overwhelmed her and leaked out around her lips as she furiously tongued him to completion. She pulled off gasping. Nancy spun around and swooped in, vacuuming out the dregs of the big black man's passion. Once that task was accomplished, she turned her attention to the dazed Kim and began to lick the remnants from around her lips which dissolved into a deep, passionate kiss between the two lovers.

Shawn clapped and rubbed his hands together excitedly.

"Now were talking!" He shook his dangling boa and tucked it back into his uniform pants as the two teens pulled apart and looked up at him. "Ya'll follow me and I'll take you to paradise." Kim and Nancy couldn't get to their car fast enough and as they pulled out behind the cruiser dissolved into giggles as they looked at each other.

The next morning Mark blearily cracked his eyes and sat up examining his surroundings. Kay Reynolds head rested in his crotch his flaccid cock still encased in her open mouth. It looked like she had passed out while trying vainly to suck him hard one last time. Spencer was still sleeping beside his mother, the caked remains of his last output crusting her ass. With a sigh and smile, Mark slowly extracted himself from the bed and stumbled to the bathroom. As he pissed with only one stray stream from his semi-clogged tube, he tried to piece together the last twelve hours.

The last thing he could remember was kneeling in front of Kay and fucking her big, soft tits. Mark couldn't remember if he had cum or not. If he had, he doubted that it was anything more than air. Kay Reynolds had definitely asserted her position as the ultimate nymphomaniac, screwing two 19 year old guys into exhaustion.

After taking a long, hot shower, Mark saw that the mother and son were still sleeping, so he borrowed a shirt and shorts from Spencer's drawer and left the room quietly. He cut a glance towards Kay and Bob's bedroom and wondered what kind of fall out he could expect from the next time he saw the big man. Stealthily, he tiptoed down the stairs and stopped to dress himself at the foot. As he walked past the kitchen, he realized his efforts at being quiet were all for naught. Big Bob Reynolds stood in the doorway, sipping a large mug of coffee.

He eyed Mark quietly over the rim of the cup as Mark nervously shifted from side to side and tried not to meet the former football player's eyes. As the silence stretched out, Mark got more and more nervous. Bob, for his part, said nothing. He just stood there and sipped his coffee. It was Mark who broke the silence.

"M-m-morning Mr. Reynolds." Bob took another sip and then spoke.

"How was my wife last night Mark? Did she fuck you good?" Mark stood mutely and studied his feet. "Are there any holes she has you didn't fuck? I bet she is a sight right now after getting slammed by my own son and his best friend. Who surrendered first? I bet it wasn't that filthy slut. Did she fuck you out? Huh? Answer me boy!" When Bob's voice boomed, Mark raised his head timidly to meet his eyes, but wait a minute...was that...? Yep, poor cuckolded Bob Reynolds had a slacks stretching boner poking against his fly! Mark smirked and then looked him square in the eyes.

"Yeah, she fucked us good Bob. I can call you Bob, right? I feel like we're on a first name basis now." He extended his hand towards the startled husband. "I just want to say you're welcome." It took Bob a moment before he raised his big hand and limply shook Mark's.

"I'm welcome for what?" the dumbfounded man said.

"Why you're welcome for giving your wife and you indirectly the best night of your lives." When Bob didn't reply, Mark continued. "Come on Bobby! It's obvious that you get off on everything Spence and I do to your sweet little wife!" He clapped his hand on Bob's big shoulder like a best buddy and looked him in the eyes, trying not to bust out laughing. "Anytime Bob-O, anytime." With that he turned and left.

A stray spear of sunlight found its way to Vivian Jordan's face and woke her from her restful slumber. She stretched her arms over her head and rolled over away from the window. She really needed that. She felt much better prepared to face the day after a good night's sleep, she thought as she laid there, her eyes still closed. As she mulled her unresolved feelings, she suddenly had the intuition that she was not alone! With a startled squeak, she sat up, the thin covers sliding off her nude body, to see Mark standing beside the bed.

Seeing her reaction, Mark held his palms outwards.

"Whoa Mom! I'm sorry to scare you! I was just checking on you," he stammered as his mom gathered up the sheets around her and eyed him, her green eyes flashing. Mark started backing towards the open doorway.

"Checking on me?" Vivian said, stopping his exit. "I'm where I'm supposed to be! Where have you been? Last thing I heard from you was you were on your way home!" Vivian was pissed Mark could tell. As he started to apologize, his mind seized on the image of his mom fucking the delivery driver and despite his own exploits, he became suddenly angry with jealousy.

"I was on my way home Mom! You just missed my arrival because you were on your hands and knees facing in the wrong direction when I did!" Vivian's mouth dropped open in surprise.

"You saw that?" she whispered. She knew she was making a mistake when she bent over for the pudgy man, but didn't think that Mark would find out like he did. Mark stoically nodded his head, answering her question.

"What were you thinking Mom? I did come home. I came home to find that! Is that what you are now? Some cheap slut who gives it away to delivery guys? Should I call the cable repairman?"

Now wait a minute, Vivian thought as she absorbed the cheap shot. Gathering her feelings she sat up and the covers again fell, revealing her full titted, curvy body to her teenage son.

"I asked you where you've been Mark." When he didn't answer, she spoke more sharply, "Where have you been for the past 24 hours?!" Realizing the tables had turned, Mark dropped his gaze past his mom's round 38DDs and over her full hips to stare at her exposed, neatly trimmed bush. Despite the upbraiding he was receiving, he could feel his dormant tool awaken and twitch at the pleasures in front of him. Realizing that she was waiting for an answer, he spoke while continuing to stare.

"At Spencer's."

Vivian huffed at this.

"And I can imagine what you were up to over there. Where do you get off judging me? I'll fuck who I want to, when I want to!" Mother and son just waited for the other to speak, Vivian looking hard at her son and her son looking harder at his mom, only lower than her own gaze at him. When Vivian noticed that Mark was beginning to pitch a pup tent in his shorts, she gasped, giggled and then tried to hide her laughter behind her delicate fingers. Mark's gaze jerked up in surprise and noticed that his mom had noticed!

What a pair they were, they both thought simultaneously. How many mothers and sons were having a conversation like this at this moment in time? Their roles had been so turned upside down and twisted that they were actually arguing about cheating on each other! Mark grinned sheepishly and then joined his laughing mother.

"We are a pair aren't we Mark?" Vivian said tears of laughter in her eyes. "What do you say, no more games?" Mark smiled and nodded.

"No more games Mom. You can fuck who you want to, when you want to." Vivian smiled and then began to crawl across the king sized bed towards her son.

"Well, I want to fuck you and I want to fuck you now."

Reaching the side of the bed, she lowered her head and began to mouth his expanding package through the thin shorts. She could feel the iron hard hotness of him against her lips and tongue as she moaned and closed her mouth over the bulge. Mark joined her in her moans of pleasure. His cock was rock hard by now and was throbbing in the pain of being captured underneath the cloth. He reached down and pushed his shorts down, his big club swinging free. As he twitched in front of her, Vivian licked her lips then plunged her piping hot mouth over the head and shaft, swallowing half of him in one move! Mark groaned and reached up to cradle her head, stroking her short, bobbed brown hair. The horny mother began to suck and slurp her son's thick cock and she raised a hand to stroke the exposed portion.