The Neighborhood Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just do what you like to have done to you, and I'll nudge you in the right direction when necessary," she said smiling.

For the first time I looked at another woman's pussy close up. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, and her lips were already opened up, full, and puffy. It didn't look intimidating, and the smell was musky, but strangely nice. I put out my finger and gently traced around the nub of Jennifer's clit, which popped out of its hood. I ran the finger down her lips and back up again, getting it wet in the process. She was sopping wet by this point in the evening. I made circles with my finger on her clit. Jennifer gasped and closed her eyes.

Then I took the plunge and gave her clit a lick. Jennifer shuddered again. I know how I sometimes don't like my clit to be touched when I'm worked up, and that indirect stimulation is better, so I moved my face down and licked up along her lips, coming up underneath her clit. She tasted good, not unlike a penis, a faint mix of saltiness and sour. Licking her lips and vagina didn't seem to set her off so much, so I did it again, and again. Soon I was licking like a champ. I then put my mouth over the bud of her clit and sucked it, along with the fleshy lips into my mouth. Jennifer grabbed my head hard and pushed it into her pussy. Clearly she liked that. So I kept doing that, thrusting my tongue into her vagina, and bringing it up underneath her clit, and then now and again vacuuming her clit up into my mouth.

"Fingers inside me," moaned Jennifer.

So I dutifully slipped a finger into her vagina, then two, then three.

"More."

A fourth finger went in. I thrust in and out while I sucked directly on her clit and she exploded, drenching my face.

Next thing I knew, Josh had scooped me up in his arms and was kissing me. I don't think I've ever loved him more than at that moment.

Jennifer, Josh, and I snuggled, while Lisa and James paid attention to one another. The sex had been great, but these moments of tenderness at the end of the night were even better.

Lisa brought out pillows, sheets, and a blanket for the three of us, who just crashed there in the middle of the playroom floor. She and James went off to their bedroom.

* * *

When I awoke in the morning Jennifer was gone; it was just James and me. I had to pee, so I got up to find a bathroom. I had almost stepped into the hall, when I saw Rachel, Lisa's daughter come out of the bathroom and cross the hall into her room. I hadn't even thought about the kids. I had no idea how much the Giamatti children knew about their parents' sex life, and this could be awkward if I were seen, but I really needed to pee, so I risked it. I headed down the hall to the bathroom that Rachel had just vacated. Rachel's bedroom door was ajar when I went past. I glanced in and saw Rachel climbing back into bed, into the arms of Jennifer. That stopped me cold. I looked and the two snuggled together. Suddenly, realizing that I could be seen, I headed to the bathroom.

When I came back out, the door to Rachel's room was shut. I returned to the playroom and Josh was up, and after he visited the bathroom, we headed downstairs. Lisa and James were up, and the four of us chatted over a cup of coffee. I said nothing about seeing Jennifer and Rachel, and I headed home. I didn't know how to process that, but I had something else to tell Josh when we got home.

12