The Neighborly Thing To Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the lady k
the lady k
41 Followers

"No, Dave!" Sheila whispered hoarsely. Her head spun around, looking from one window to the other. "The kids are right outside! Someone might see us."

"Don't worry about it. The neighbors need some excitement in their lives," he joked. She gave a small whimper of protest and tried to hold her legs in place. But Dave pushed his face between her thighs and inhaled deeply. "Mmm," he groaned. He forced his mouth up to her pussy and began sliding his tongue across her bare, quivering skin.

The sensation of Dave's hot tongue on her pussy made Sheila lightheaded. She groaned and gripped the edge of the counter to keep from collapsing from pleasure. To her chagrin, Dave stood suddenly. Sheila whimpered in protest once again. Dave caught her under the arms, lifted her up, and set her down on the counter. She immediately understood what he wanted. This time Sheila willingly spread her legs for him. He dove between her thighs again and tongued her relentlessly.

"Oh, yes, oh, it feels so good," Sheila whispered. Her breaths were coming in short bursts now and her juices poured out of her. Dave's tongue, which had been buried deep in her hole, now found its way up to her clit. Sheila practically slid off the counter onto his face as she attempted to get closer to his mouth. She moaned and grabbed at Dave's head, holding it between her outspread legs.

"No, wait," Sheila said breathlessly. "Stop, I want to cum with you inside me." Dave reluctantly removed his mouth from her now swollen and extremely wet pussy. She had tasted so sweet. But his cock was raging inside his shorts, so he didn't argue with her. Sheila slid off the countertop to help him get his shorts down.

"Do you want me to..." Sheila began as she lowered herself to take his long shaft in her mouth.

"No, no. Just turn around," Dave begged. Sheila hesitated momentarily. She truly wanted to have his hard cock in her mouth. "Next time," he said briskly.

"Next time? Dave!" Sheila wailed. Dave ignored her. He spun Sheila around and pushed her face first down on the counter.

Dave was alarmed at the forceful way he had just handled Sheila, but he had an idea she might like it. He was right. Sheila, whose upper half was now splayed out on the tiled counter, looked over her shoulder at Dave. Her eyes were burning like hot coals.

"Dave, oh please, fuck me!" she cried, doing her best to keep from screaming. Sheila stood on her tiptoes and pressed her ass back at Dave's waiting cock.

Holding his stiffness with one hand, Dave rubbed it between her legs and over her clit. Sheila whimpered yet again and wriggled her ass backwards. Dave grabbed her slender hips firmly and pushed his cock inside Sheila.

The neighbors groaned in unison. Dave's knees grew weak as he felt Sheila's slick, tight pussy envelop him. He paused briefly to let the warm wet sensation of her surround him, then began pumping away at her furiously. Dave couldn't believe how good she felt. He gave Sheila every inch of his long cock without stopping

"Yes, oh yes!" Sheila cried. She tossed her head, making her chestnut hair dance. She had forgotten about the children in the yard and had given in to her primal urges. Dave's hot, hard cock was pushing deep inside her and sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Squeeze my tits," she begged. Dave grabbed her fleshy mounds and pinched the nipples. His cock, which was already throbbing and incredibly hard, grew even longer. He had seen Sheila come in from running in the rain once. She was wearing a white tank top and Dave had been able to see her huge dark brown nipples through her wet shirt. He had become so aroused that he made an excuse and gone home so his friends wouldn't see his erection. Now holding those gorgeous breasts in his hands, he was having a hard time controlling himself.

Sheila was also trying hard to restrain herself. She wanted to scream out loud, but instead she was making low, grunting noises down in her throat. Dave found the sounds incredibly exciting. Each time he drove his cock into her, Sheila would make those earthy noises. Her juices were running down her thighs and all over Dave's balls. She began to feel a shivering sensation down her legs and knew that she would climax soon.

"Oh, god, Dave, I'm going to cum!" she said excitedly. A flood washed over Dave's cock as Sheila's orgasm shook her body. Sheila could feel his cock twitching inside her. He grabbed her hips firmly with both hands to make his last strokes enter her as far as possible.

"Aaahhhhh!" Dave yelled as he began to cum. He pulled his raging cock out of Sheila so he could shoot his cum on her ass. Sheila turned as she felt him slip out of her. Dropping down to her knees, she took Dave in her hands and jerked him off. His cum erupted and hit her in the face, the chin and dripped down onto her breasts. Sheila looked up at him and smiled. Dave nearly fell over as she wiped his cum off her chin with her fingers, then slowly and deliberately inserted her fingers into her mouth to suck it off. She continued this until every drop of his juice was gone. Swaying, Dave watched her in rapture.

When she was finished, Sheila stood up and looked sheepishly at her neighbor. Dave put his arms around her waist and drew her close. They kissed and held each other for a few moments, then Sheila cleared her throat to indicate the encounter was over. She bent down to gather her discarded panties. Neither of them spoke as they began pulling their clothing back on. Sheila found her voice first.

"Um, what should we feed the kids for lunch?" she asked.

Dave chuckled and shook his head. "I don't know, Sheila. It's so hot, how about peanut butter and jelly?"

"Great. I'll cut up some fruit, too."

"I'll go check on them," Dave said. He started for the back door, adjusting his shorts as he went.

Sheila finished buttoning up her dress and went to the cupboard to get the peanut butter. Her legs were still shaking and she found that she needed to grip the counter again to steady herself.

"Hey, Dave?"

He stopped just as he reached the door and looked back at her. "Yeah?"

"Thanks for coming over. I appreciate your help." Sheila smiled timidly. She could feel herself starting to blush.

"Anytime, Sheila," Dave said emphatically. She did not doubt that he meant it. Then Dave flashed his bright smile at Sheila, gave her a wink, and went out to the back yard.

the lady k
the lady k
41 Followers
12