All Comments on 'The Neighbors Ch. 06'

by RiversEdge2010

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I, too, participated at an amateur night at a strip club

I went to a strip club with some sorority sisters on an amateur night and got really turned on watching the professional strippers. As I commented about how sexy and beautiful they looked as they danced, my sorority sisters egged me on and dared me to participate. I gritted my teeth and, trembling, I hesitatingly went on stage and started to dance as best I could. I wasn't prepared as far as clothing was concerned, but little by little as I took my white blouse off, tugged my miniskirt down and off, reached behind myself and took my bra off, then tugged my thong down and off, lo and behold, there I was in front of a roomful of strangers encouraging me. At first I was very nervous and embarrassed, but as I continued, it got more and more exciting for me and I actually enjoyed showing my body off to all the catcalls and whistles and yelling in the room. I'd love to do it again some day, but it will take a lot of courage on my part even though I admit that I really enjoyed doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great work

One of my top 10

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Whore

Well, Lana wanted humiliation, she got it.

She wanted degradation, she got it.

She wanted to be a whore, she is.

Now to be an exploited porn whore, way to go.

All uploaded forever on the internet.

Why bother going to College?

Will never get a good job now.

Her parents and family will be so proud of her, not!!!

What a stupid little bitch!

kelseyrosesrredkelseyrosesrredover 1 year ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE the messy humiliation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous