All Comments on 'The Neighbor's Daughter'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very hot

Great story... there was enough at the beginning to set up a good story... and a great ending with lots of sex... I loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
typical

not that well written and a typical story of a woman who screws her life up by bedding all the wrong men then wants a daddy to solve her problems by knocking her up.

Is that installment 2? How I got trapped by a tease.

Why don't you write a story warning men about these idiots who come around and dump their baggage on men's doorsteps after they have the fun.

tinman69stinman69salmost 19 years ago
Sounds Like TYPICAL has an axe to grind with young

Well, I say he is full of drap!!! It is not only the younger ladies that have problems with their dumbassed husbands, it's all of the women!! And we men are at fault!! I'll take a younger woman anytime over an older one!! They seem to have more life to them, and are more willing to try different things with us old fogeys that let our youth pass us by beefore we realized there was a lot of things we hadn't tried!!

Any way--I thought it was a good story. Could have used some editing---grammer and spelling---but I loved it anyway!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yeah!!!

As another 'old fogey' I loved it. You're a great writer.

Crap to Typical - who's already full of it!

Lukas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous