All Comments on 'The Neighbour Ch. 04'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
If he wants to swallow another mans cum so bad,

Why doesn't he just come out of the closet and admit he's as queer as a 3 dollar bill? Maybe he could get it straight from the source then.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
This is a good story except for...

This should be a good story wasn't that guy Rob in it...He ruins all the parts he shows up...So just 2*

rbsfantcsrbsfantcsover 9 years ago
confused

This seems more like a wife sharing/swapping series. Why is Ron calling him a sissy? Like the wife sharing/swapping stories better than cockhold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My problem with this mess?

Is that the characters are all acting and talking like they have the IQ of a pea. Forgetting the content this just wasn't interesting or entertaining to read. They did such dumb things and spouted such inane dialogue that I found myself laughing at all the wrong places. When your characters are complete and utter idiots, your story takes on their persona. This was just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so a 68 year old

guy with the libido of a 20 year old ? not even viagra makes him produce more loads. you either can't remember your own body between the years or the only sissy here is you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice transition/set up for later

love that he's so into her creampie and wants to continue with the arrangement even when he doesn't know that it has changed with her fucking the masseuse and not telling him. i still say Ron needs to move mike further along the sissy path, while she finds and embraces her inner slut. don't let the haters discourage you, some of us really like this story.

if you dont like the story/author don't read.

kisses

Bobbi

BTW i still want to be linda.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just to add to my last

i love that you went more into the sensations Linda felt during the massage and how it made her feel, a little more on the sensation of that big cock in her pussy and how mike felt in her pussy would be nice.

thanks

kisses

bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really hope you continue this

i just re read this series again, loved it. please continue....

devilspydevilspyabout 9 years ago
Well done chapter

Do hope cuckold hubby gets more sissy training. A chastity belt is in needed for cuckold, now that he has been introduced to creampie. And likes it. He will soon love sucking cock as well. Sucking them off, or cleaning them. Maybe a hot hung tranny to begin his advanced training so he is a full use cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep going

really hope you haven't abandoned this series or left altogether because of the haters, you have a good series here and soooo many possibilities.

kisses

bobbi

capri_cd2capri_cd2almost 9 years ago
wonderful stories love

very sexy and titillating tales you tell with your body of work, the sexy shared and exposed wife, the strong dominant older man who exploits the submissive and eventually slutty wife and the submissive sissy husband who is enthralled at being cuckolded, the added thrill of the Neighbour series with the photographs being circulated widely of the slut wife sucking cock and getting fucked is awesome as well, I hope the sissy Mike's set up of Linda with Bull Ron also gets out to the group as well as his sissy nature and now his growing love of creampie, I so hope you take all these themes you developed into the some new and sexily depraved directions for our lovely Linda and sissy mike. thank you darling for your fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep writing this series

Hi - just love this story. Please keep writing more in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful read

Please - more, more, more.

Thank you for this!

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
All right.

Swing it is, the girls are comfortable enough, Mike I'm not convinced about you being forthright about your reasons with Linda. The hotness is off the chart.

AlessiumAlessiumover 6 years ago
We want more

Love how the story is developing. I can feel mike's knot in the stomach and excitement thinking his wife with another guy.

Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a slut!

She is becoming such a slut; now Linda is spreading her legs whenever there's a hard cock ready to fuck her. Let's have more of her adventures.

pip46pip46about 6 years ago
Keep the going

This story has to keep going it can’t stop now. More please

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Neighbour series

very nice :)

BigDee44BigDee44almost 4 years ago
Another case of be careful what you wish for?

Linda and Mike are being played. Yes, they are getting what they want, but what do the people pulling them in want? I see the party group trying to pull Linda away from Mike. Also, the way Ron belittles Mike by calling him “sissy” should be disturbing. The adventure at the spa with Val should be another thought provoking item. I like how Linda and Mike see each other’s emails and texts, se maybe each can pick up on little insults and such for the other.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I like some of this author's writing, but not this one.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

I love the way this writer thinks and writes. I would love to go to a pampering session like theirs and watch the 2 black guys do their stuff to get the women Wet and Horny and then to be fucked by each guy to orgasm. I love this writer and look forward to reading more of his stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did the writer just stopped writing? Was reading a series then was left hanging, what the f…k!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous