The Netball Girls' Last Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina took great delight in telling Christina to get her bikini bottoms off. Again, she refused but Morven launched at her, getting a hold of her upper arms from behind. Now these were two tall, finely-formed girls. The struggle was erotic viewing. Morven's big tits shook violently and she spread her strong legs to get leverage against Christina's struggle. In turn the statuesque blonde, fought back with vigour and her toned body flexed sexily. Her tits were as full as Morven's but seemed firmer, sloped gently to each side, settling into her pattern-bikini with an enticing ripeness as she writhed.

Christina might have broken free but for Tina's intervention – she grabbed a leg, lifting it up off the ground and ripped off Christina's top. Those marvellous tits broke free, capped by conical pink nipples, like little mountain peaks atop each quivering tit.

Christina threatened through her laughter that Tina had better not go further. But it was –to my delight – inevitable and with a devilish grin Tina undid the ties to Christina's bikini bottoms. Christina tried to clamp her legs together but as Tina had already raised one up off the sand all she could do was lift herself clean off the ground and further lose control against her two team-mates.

I got a heck of a rush as Kerry stepped in and hauled away Christina's bottoms. Thighs apart, Christina's pussy was completely exposed – a raw bare slit, surprisingly pink, with a tangle of light blonde pubes atop. The way her legs were held apart opened her pussy lips, both sets of labia parting and showing a deep pink, very wet hole.

Mikey exclaimed his appreciation, me too, with a clap. Christina's beautiful face was as pink as her aroused pussy when the girls let her go and she stood naked as Kerry and Morven, save for her glinting belly jewellery and tattoo. Tina still had her top on but Mikey and I had three sets of great tits and four pussies to feast our eyes on.

It was mesmerising. But we were unprepared; Mikey and I standing there with erections forcing out the front of our shorts. I only just saw the flash in her eye before Christina led the charge, using her adrenalin to overcome her shyness and attack Mikey. Her awesome Amazonian body took his balance away as she leapt on him. He hit the deck with Morven grabbing at his shorts. Kerry seized me from behind, reaching round to pull away my shorts, saying in my ear, 'Time you boys showed us what you've got. . .' And Tina was at my side too, pressing her furry triangle into my hip as she helped Kerry lower my clothing.

Kerry grasped my shaft, leaning her succulent naked form into my back as Tina's manipulations pulled away my shorts. I willingly stepped out of them. Then a shocked exclamation from my girl beside my ear: 'Oh, wow, that's huge. ..'

In front of us on the sand Morven had released Mikey's cock from his shorts. She got such a surprise as it sprung up that she never got his shorts fully off his legs. She gasped. His dick was a big meaty slab – a thicker shaft than I'd ever seen and long enough to dwarf my seven inches by a good two or three. He was circumcised with a tapering head that was already shiny with precum. He was shaven around his crotch, baring a pair of big balls hanging low.

Christina was pinning him down by sitting on his chest. Mikey was laughing and thrusting his face between her big tits.

Morven said, 'Oh my god, you were right, Christina – it's a pussy splitter!' The girls laughed, Tina with one hand at her mouth the other I noticed, wedged between her thighs. Kerry absently jerked my cock as she watched on entranced. I didn't know quite what to do – was this heading for some real action? I slipped a hand behind me, to Kerry's newly-depilated pussy; found her soaking wet. As I slipped a couple of fingers over her slippery clit and into her burning hole, she groaned and sunk down a little on them.

That was all systems go as far as I was concerned. I broke the girls' trance by asking Morven what she was going to do with that big cock. She looked up at me, dreamily, then seemed to come to her senses, looked at Tina who was stood there beside me gazing on with an intensity that had to be lust.

When I spoke, Christina looked round, saw my cock getting wanked, smiled. Then she spun round to face Mikey's dick, keeping him pinned. It didn't seem to bother him – I couldn't see fully from my angle but I knew her cunt was facing him and the gasp she gave when he raised his head up told us all his tongue was going to work.

Morven and Christina exchanged hooded glances. Morven now had her own fingers working over her tits. She knelt between Mikey's legs. Christina reached down, took hold of his cock. It was so thick her hand barely got round it. She dipped her head and wrapped her exquisite mouth around the head, rolling her tongue over it as she sucked and licked. Morven took this as a sign, started to play with his balls and slide her hand up his shaft, cooing in wonder at his size. She put her other hand to her own pussy and without and inhibition, spread her legs wide and began to rub at her neat slit, opening her labia and spreading juices. It was blatant cock worship the like of which I'd never seen – and still haven't – outside porno.

Kerry was gasping for breath, wanking me and growling as I fingered her fast. Then, without warning, she came like a train. I felt her juices break over my fingers, heard her loud cry of pleasure – damn well right in my ear. She sagged away, letting my cock go and crouched beside me, smiling.

Then she gave me a sexy glance and walked right up to Mikey's head. He had stopped licking at Christina's pussy and had replaced his tongue with his fingers. Christina was still sucking him and grinding against his hand. Kerry said to me in a small voice, 'It's okay' – I took this to mean she wasn't about to try and piss me off. In a louder voice, her eyes glazing with lust, she said, 'I want him to see me. . .'

I understood. I nodded. Her voyeur fetish had another male – a virtual stranger - here to satisfy her longing. She had already got naked in front of him, now she wanted to get more intimate. She straddled Mikey's head, looked down and bid him, 'Look. . .' Kerry used both hands to spread her pussy and finger herself, throwing her head back with the thrill of it, those firm high tits shaking as she rolled her hips above Mikey.

With Morven and Christina playing with his huge cock, Mikey was obviously not about to ask permission and reached up with his free hand. Kerry seemed shocked at his touch, but relented with a deep groan of desire and let Mikey's fingers find their way into her sopping hole – the first man to touch her other than me for a good couple of years. She continued to rub her clit in little fast circles as Mikey pistoned her hole with two fingers.

I was wanking my own dick, but in seconds of Mikey touching Kerry, Tina came right up to me, kissed me hard and used both her hands to fondle my cock and balls.

All hell kind of broke loose under the hot sun then. Kerry came again with a squeal, dripping juices onto Mikey's face. She squatted down and he lapped at her pussy which just had her coming again. Christina shuffled down and mounted Mikey in reverse-cowgirl postion, Morven helping feed his massive prong into her lovely blonde pussy. I watched in amazement as her hole stretched around it and she lowered herself onto that shaft inch by inch. It was obscenely erotic because his thickness forced her labia taut and her little clit out of its hood. Morven was masturbating furiously as this went on, groping Mikey's nuts. Christina helped her cunt accommodate Mikey's dick by firstly licking, then gently flicking her fingers over her clit.

Sexual energies had replaced sanity under the scorching afternoon sun. I wanted to stop and watch a bit but Tina had other ideas. I got the impression this slim, sexy little shy girl with the cute mousey-brown locks had the hots for me. She went at my cock with her hands then knelt and gobbled me into her warm wet mouth with gusto, not even bothered about the porn exhibition going on beside us.

I had nothing to do with my hands so I put them both on her head and guided her rhythm. Christina started to come like crazy and buck on Mikey's shaft. She rose and plunged again and again and not once did that prodigious piece of meat slop out.

I wondered exactly how loud we were being – my answer was up on the dune tops. I saw more than one head behind the bushes and another dip below the ridge as I glanced up. I panicked just for a sec, worrying about cops. But, hell, the moment was too damn good. I said nothing, just continued to love Tina sucking me, fondling my nuts.

Kerry came back over and kissed me deeply, murmuring lots of horny stuff. Grabbing my balls as Tina worked on my shaft and throbbing cockhead.

Mikey pushed Christina onto all fours and slid his long dong right in up to the hilt – I had a side view of it and couldn't believe she took it all in one go. Her pussy was audibly squelching and she started to come immediately with long moans. Morven was kneeling running her hands up and down Mikey's torso as he pumped in and out of Chrstina. Then Christina slid off his cock just as he was getting up a rhythm. She fell forward onto the ground with a spent sigh, cupping a hand over her sopping pussy, her lovely big tits squashing into the sand. She gazed up at me, all shyness evaporated, just purest horn left. I'd say now that she looked drunk on sex.

Mikey sort of hesitated, his big dick swaying in the breeze. But not for long. Morven went into the doggy position in front of him, opening her shaven pussy lips with her fingers and gasping for him to fuck her. He needed no second invitation.

Kerry moaned with pleasure as I found her open, wet cunt with my fingers; she watched Mikey mount Morven and begin to piston in and out.

Tina broke off from my cock. She looked at her team captain, then up at me, let my dick go and assumed the same position in front of me, ass sticking right up towards me. Her delicious, meaty gash lay wet and glistening, her folds so swollen and open, her clit an unmissable nub begging to be nibbled.

I was on my way into the kneeling position to take her from behind when Kerry stopped me, snapped, 'Hey, no fucking, right? Only me. . .' She grinned pulled my cock, knelt beside Tina who looked round, frustrated. Kerry stuck her tongue out at her, then demanded I fill her pussy.

In front of me – two lovely chicks baring two different cunts. One, full and lippy, a bulging meaty pouch framed by a slim girl's tight ass, the other the puffy-lipped but neater slit of my girl, her pinkness dripping juices onto the back of her long tan thighs, that bubble butt of hers inviting my hands.

Only allowed to fuck one, I pushed my swollen cock right into Kerry's hot wet snatch. She groaned, began to buck back against me. Tina looked mighty unhappy and damn horny, so I began to finger her. She liked it fast. I gave her ass a cheeky slap. She moaned. Again, slap-slap. Tina ground her sopping big cunt against my hand. She attacked her own clit. So I went finger-slap, finger-slap and she howled with pleasure. Meanwhile I'm still fucking Kerry and about to go over the edge.

Then Morven squealed she's coming and went into a frenzy. Mikey held on tight, pummelling her tight pussy hard. Morven's hair everywhere, her back arched, those big tits shaking beneath her. Mikey told her he's going to come as well and to my surprise she screeched at him to shoot it 'right up my pussy!'.

Briefly, Mikey looked hesitant, glanced at me. I just watched on, wide-eyed. Morven said something about being on the pill, it was okay. That was enough. Mikey slammed his long thick rod right up her. Morven practically howled, bucked and took all of Mikey's load as he banged furiously into her in short jabs. Watching on, Kerry came on my cock, her pussy contracting round me. Tina was thrashing on my hand, her ass cheeks red from slapping, her throat hoarse from orgasming loudly.

Mikey withdrew his wilting cock from Morven who crashed out on the sand beside a smiling Christina who was watching on and lazily, and very sexily, playing with her tits and blonde pussy.

Mikey's cock was still a good eight inches and slimy when Kerry gasped at him to come near her. It blew my mind to see her grasp his dick, moan, run her hand up and down it and then suck at it. I pulled my own cock out of her and slapped it against her pussy, making her juices splash out as she came again, hard.

Tina scrambled round, grabbed my dick and wanked me fast. I told her I was going to shoot, so the wicked little minx took off her bikini top at last, wrapped it round my shaft, then rubbed my cockhead on her hard little nipples and around her nice perky breast; tells me to cover her with cum in a gasping voice, her eyes ferocious with lust.

I grunt okay. She jerked me furiously, also fondling my balls and licking at them. Just as I began to cum, Tina moaned loudly and clamped her mouth right over my shooting cock, the first string smattering on her cute face. I felt out of this world as she sucked down my cum, gobbling my dick in a frenzied fashion. I emptied my nuts for what seemed like ages until she finally released me, grinning up through a spunky face as I sagged to my knees.

Amazed, I watched as Kerry sucked and wanked at Mikey's huge cock trying to get him to cum again. He eventually had to tell her he was done. She let him go but asked him to jerk it for her while she had a last orgasm. Strangely, after everything that had happened, Mikey looked at me for permission – I gave a little nod and he began to wok at his semi-erect shaft while Kerry spun round to face him with spread legs. She went at her clit with two fingers circling fast, her lovely firm titties shaking as she worked up to orgasm. Christina joined in and wanked her sweet bare pink lips, dipping a finger in as she focussed on Mikey's huge cock. Then Kerry came with a shudder, crumpling up as her pussy convulsed yet again. Mikey lay back with a sigh, gently fondling his knob. Christina gave a small groan and lay flat out, her legs spread, hand slowly rubbing herself.

I looked up at the dunes again, now with a clear head – and my heart leapt.

Three people sitting atop the south-facing mound. My gasp had everyone alert, looking up. Morven laughed. Three of her team, sitting like they'd just seen the heavens open and the end of the world begin. Each wore their beach casual wear but I wondered how many pairs of wet panties there were.

We sort of got dressed – the netball girls put all their gear back on but Kerry stayed topless. Mikey and I exchanged manly slaps and exclamations of awe at our fun afternoon.

The voyeur girls wouldn't even come down and talk – I think they thought we would induce them into our sordid cult or something. I just wished I'd clocked them properly earlier and there might have been some extra-serious devilry.

Not that there wasn't enough that great summer. The netball girls went home the next day, Kerry and I continued to screw in the dunes for the rest of the summer, now with added excitement and food for horny though. Mikey actually came and watched once - he caught us shagging, much to Kerry's delight and excitement and she asked him to stay and wank his big dick for us. So once more I screwed her whilst she gazed at Mikey's oversized cock – she demanded we both come together so she could see. We did, and she claimed to have had the best orgasm of her life while she looked on and masturbated.

That might have become a regular thing if it hadn't been for the inclement weather and Mikey's heavy workload on the farm. The rest of the year petered out and we returned to college.

It might all have been confined to that one summer's memory had Kerry not bumped into Morven at college during some sports exchange. That brought a bit of a thrill the following summer which I might write about soon if this memory goes down well.

Like I've said before, I get the details as crystal as I can and try not to elaborate –I only fucked my girlfriend during that hot, horny summer but I hope you agree that the whole series of events was sexy enough to deserve putting into words. I'll know by your votes and comments. Thanks for reading.

12