All Comments on 'The Network'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
too long and too boring

the moral relativism is so bad in all 4 characters its scary .

5 will get you 100 all 4 of these dumb fucks are democrats

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story and the editor did a great job

great story and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good

Well, this was a departure from your usual fare. Still a good read. It makes me wonder how prevalent these sort of arrangements are. Probably more than one would imagine.

Boyd

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
A different approach!

Having read and loved much of Dinsmore's stories I was apprehensive about this one dealing with certain little elements. But, being the skilled craftsman that he is, Dinsmore has once again turned out an out standing story.

Bravo Mr. Dinsmore! Terrific Write!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Well now - it is almost cpnvincing

There could actually be 4 people out there who do this and hold the line -

I doubt I know any of them however LOL

You built it very well and even found valid psycho babble to support all 4 people and their roles - I am not arguing the assessment either just not sure I buy it. But the story is yours and the truth is yours as well so it works - 4 cheaters win and live happily ever after - til one dies or moves or something - their integrity is gone and so is trust they all accept that lies and cheating is OK if the situation is right -

I guess I just cannot sty off the soap box -

It is however a clever and well done story that I enjoyed reading -

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not My Style

I really don't even know what the point of this whole story was. It really lost me just after the first page, but I stuck it out and finished it just out of curiosity. By the time I got to the end I knew that this was not anything I cared about reading, and I wished I hadn't. And I hate it, too, because "Dinsmore" has always been one of my top 2 or 3 favorite authors here on Lit. It's a shame, too, because everything else of his I've read was just SO much better than this. Oh well, like Sly said, "Different strokes for different folks ". And all that.

49greg49gregover 5 years ago
I liked it

I prefer most of the storytelling by by conversation, rather than just out and out paragraph after paragraphed of explanation. But this story has a real captivating premise. And the nice twist, (even though it was obvious in advance,) where each friend ended up with each other's spouse.

What was good about the dominant woman and the submissive man was that they were friends and while each needed the 'action' it didn't materially affect their day to day friendship. Ditto for the other two with the aggressive man and submissive woman.

I loved the end: "Doctor, I have an itch etc." Perfect.

I gave it full marks in spite of a few typos/grammar errors, just because the base storyline was so good.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

This one is a story that really one that the jury is out on, the network was nothing but a avenue to cheat on your spouse and not feel guilty about it. As I finished the story it is really one that isn't my cup of tea and therefore I will not score it and let it go as that.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Gave it 5 stars. Could have given it one star. I guess my prurient interests kicked in, although I was never the "master" nor the "slave", neither was my wife. Wife and I enjoy a damn good loving/sex life.

I guess in retrospect, I just plain enjoyed this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous