The New Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Steel
C_Steel
3 Followers

"I love you Mr. Brown," she kissed my chest.

I almost fell over, "No honey you don't, what we are going to do when we get together is just fun, it's fucking and I don't want you to be confused. I'm too old for anything to really work. I love you too Ashley, and will be there for you in any way I can but I want you to know that the age difference is too much for anyone else to know about ok honey? It would be too complicated."

She now looked hurt and confused, like a lost puppy.

"Oh honey I do love you so much, but I know you will meet someone your own age someday, fall in love and be in an easier situation." I caressed her cheek as I spoke softly into her ear.

"Ok but I still love you anyway," she finally looked understanding of the situation so I kissed her deeply.

Breaking the kiss I lead her to the center of the bedroom and lowered her to her knees. Stepping back I realized how comfortable we had gotten being naked together, we had real sexual chemistry and my cock was always rock hard thanks to this girl.

I reached down and picked up a small, toy leash and chain. A black collar with purple trim, the chain a shiny silver. I dangled it in front of Ashley who was now kneeling with her hands in her lap and watched her get nervous again, her eyes going big with excitement.

"You are so sexy when you get nervous angel," getting down on one knee I slipped the toy leash on and pulled it snug. "This is just for me to have a little fun ok? I want to make sure you suck cock well," grinning big as I stood back up.

Ashley was very still, just nodding. I stood there and took in the sight of her kneeling, wearing her little collar and chain. She started cracking a smile. I playfully flicked the chain around and her smile turned into a big grin as I sat in a big armchair in the corner of the room. Now totally nude I leaned back in the chair and spread my legs wide.

"What are you gonna do?" Her innocence was much more real than I ever imagined.

"You're going to be my play toy for now princess," I slowly tugged on the leash forcing her to crawl slowly towards me. Wrapping it around my hand forcing her closer, my cock twitched in anticipation and was met with a giggle from my new suck toy.

"You bad girl you," giving her a quick, little tug and drawing another big grin from her. With the chain running under my thigh and wrapped around my hand I slowly pulled her mouth to my balls, her soft lips touching. I leaned forward and gave her thick ass a few well placed smacks, which got a rouse out of her, before leaning back and taking in the beautiful sight.

"Ok now use your mouth on my balls," my other hand running through her hair.

I was quick to moan as she began mouthing my balls. Licking and taking them into her mouth as the leash kept her right there. "Ohhhhh wonderful, yes really suck on them," my body jerked in pleasure as she obeyed. Her slurping getting louder and louder as I felt saliva run all over and down my balls. "Ok lower now sweetheart, don't be shy," pushing her head down with my free hand and pulling her down from the bottom with the leash. The feeling indescribable as she began to passionately lick under my balls. Her mouth working wonders down on me.

I let her stay down there for a few minutes, giving her mouth a good workout, my cock rock hard. Watching and being sure to smile approvingly down at her when her eyes appeared over my balls, giving her a wink. Her smacking lips and moaning getting me so close. Watching her ass sway in the air as I click the chain from her leash. Her head comes popping up, in only her collar now.

"Oh honey you are wonderful," quickly leaning forward and kissing her forehead before leaning right back again in my relaxed position. Laughing at the saliva all over her chin and stringing down to my balls. "Ok you earned for me to let you go, I'm letting you free to suck my cock, do your best sweetie." Letting my hands fall to the sides.

Watching her close as she takes my cock, sucking the head with enthusiasm, "Like this?" Her eyes glance up at me while she mumbles her words with my cock in her mouth.

"First, Don't talk with your mouth full." I waved my finger at her pretending to scold her. "Don't look up at me honey, just listen. Tilt your head forward and hold the base, now slowly try and get it all the way in, yes bob your head, mmmmm perfect baby, now let your throat relax angel."

She was learning quickly, and I was in heaven. Watching this girl bobbing her head on my cock was getting me close to cumming and fast. I pulled her hair back and watched the show. "You're a pro now Ashley, you little cock sucker. Now play with yourself, I know you get off on being such a bad girl." The more I teased her and talked dirty the more she moaned and sucked. "Yeah that's it, your lips were made for sucking cock weren't they?" She responded with an approving moan.

Her other hand disappeared below while sucking sounds filled the room. I finally shut up, my cock throbbing harder than I could ever remember. I decided to stop her at once. I grasped her head firmly in place stopping her from bobbing her head.

"Ok baby now just suck, just suck, I want you to keep trying to swallow until I say", she obeyed and sucked with a passion that had me cumming in seconds.

I started shooting load after load in her mouth, "Ohhhhhh fuck yes bitch, take that cum." I could feel her drink the cum straight from my cock as her body shook from her own pleasure.

The blood rushed to my head, letting go of her head my arms fell back and I sat slumped in the chair grinning from ear to ear for what seemed like hours. My mind went blank in total pleasure while this nympho continued to suck my limp cock until I finally opened my eyes and remembered to tell her to stop. Caressing her head as she lays it on my thigh. "I love you Ashley," was all I could get out for the moment. Now I could care less about anything else.

We stared into one another's eyes for what seemed like forever until I jumped to the sound of a phone ringing next to the chair I was sitting in.

I answered it, "Yes, oh yes Judy, Ashley is right here, of course you can," I put the phone up to Ashley.

Ashley never broke her eyes from me while she spoke, "Yes mom it did take a while but Mr.Brown is a real busy man and very nice too, yes mom, I'm sorry ill be right home, love ya."

I hung the phone up, "thank you Ashley that was the best I have ever gotten, but this was just part one. If you come over tomorrow I promise to show you something you will love in part two, something much more for you than today. Today was simply to train you to obey. What do you say?"

Nodding, Ashley began to stand up as did I. "You should call and ask me to baby-sit again," a smile meeting mine for a kiss.

"I'll have you blushing tomorrow I promise," as I grabbed Ashley's bikini. Helping her step into it, tying her top up and watching her wash up in the mirror while I adjusted her bikini. Never seeming to be able to get enough of touching her.

As we came to the door I stopped her and handed her $1000.

"No I don't know about that much money", her eyes were nothing but pure.

"Honey that kind of attitude is why I want to give it, it's just for your other help today. Remember that it's not for any of the secret things we did," knowing full well my guilt was most of the reason for such an amount.

Slipping the money in the front of her bikini playfully and giving her a soft slap on the ass, we both laughed and embraced once more.

"Tomorrow angel?" My eyes widened in anticipation of a response.

"Yes, tomorrow," as she turned and began to cross my yard towards her home. Admiring the same gorgeous ass I had admired a few hours earlier.

A sunny day was just what I needed.

To be continued...

C_Steel
C_Steel
3 Followers
12