The New Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Jane and I met back up with Rachel and the rest of the team. We checked out some lingerie shops, picked up a couple pairs of new shoes, and I got myself a couple of dresses and outfits that really flattered my female body. I figured I would be using the pills enough to spend time with the team, so I would need to have something to wear for all occasions.

After a while longer, everyone was getting tired and we decided to head back to the hotel. Jane and I headed back to our room and I decided to go for a quick shower. I walked out of the bathroom naked and saw Jane standing outside the door, naked as well. Well, naked except for what was attached to her waist. She was wearing a strap-on!

I immediately got a little nervous. "What's that for, sweetie?"

She walked over to me and grabbed me by the waist. I could feel the plastic from the fake penis pressing against my stomach. Jane started kissing me and touching my body all over and I began to get wet.

"Just relax," said Jane, as she pulled me over to the bed and pushed me on to my back.

Jane leaned down and buried her head in my crotch. I felt her tongue start to flick against the lips of my vagina. Then she pushed it deeper. It was hitting my clit. I started caressing my own chest and noticed the nipples were hard. I felt amazing. I started to realize I was enjoying the feeling of being a girl! It was unlike anything I had ever felt as a man!

Just as I was starting to really enjoy myself, Jane pulled her head away and pulled out a couple sets of ties. I considered protesting, but I was soaked and just wanted her to keep going!

"Hurry, I want it so bad!," I moaned.

Jane quickly flipped me on my front and told me to get on my hands and knees. I obeyed. She then began to tie my arms and legs to the posts of the bed. I was quivering with excitement. All I could think of was how wet I was and what it must feel like to have her dildo deep inside me. Then, right as she finished tying me down, she shouted, "Rach, now's good!"

A man walked in the room. I could see his eyes and knew who it was. Rachel must have gotten ahold of some pills that changed girls in to guys!

I started getting nervous and tried to tell Jane. "I'm not gay!" I said. Jane immediately grabbed my nipples and lightly pinched them between her fingers. I started panting and felt her tongue in my crotch again. I quickly forgot about stopping Rachel as she (he?) climbed on the bed in front of me and got on his knees. His hard cock was right in my face and, almost instinctually, I knew what to do. As Rachel pushed the cock towards my face, I opened my mouth and let it slip inside. At the same time, Jane pressed the plastic cock in to my wet vagina. It slipped in without a problem.

Confused and excited at the same time, I did the only thing I could. I started moving back and forth. Moving back, I felt the plastic penis warming up and it moved deeper in to me. Moving forward, I felt the fleshy cock bury itself further back in to my throat. I didn't gag at all and took it as deep as I could. Every time I pushed back, I felt Jane thrusting forward in to me. She then reached down and started rubbing my clit. Groans came from inside me that I had no control over. The sounds I was making would have turned me on more as a man. I continued to imagine how cute I was as a girl and I went in to a state of near euphoria.

Precum started to form on the tip of Rachel's penis. She pulled out of my mouth just enough for me to talk. I continued to flick my tongue around the tip instead. Rachel asked if I would use my hands if she untied them. I eagerly nodded, "yes." As soon as both hands were untied, I cupped Rachel's testicles with my left hand and grabbed the shaft of the penis with my right. Shoving the cock back in my mouth, I felt Jane untying my legs. She pulled me off of Rachel and slipped her own fallus out of me, but I was hungry for more. Jane told me to get on my back and I did as I was told.

Before I knew it, the plastic cock was back inside me and I could feel it pressing against, what must have been, my G-spot. I put Rachel back in my mouth as fast as possible and couldn't control myself anymore. I started speeding up on both cocks. Rachel's hard cock started to grow more and shoot its load inside my mouth. At the same time, my body started to convulse and I moaned loud enough to rule out any question of what was happening. Rachel's load was still shooting in my mouth and I swallowed it as I came.

Once I finished, the two who had just deflowered me in more ways than I knew I could be started to giggle. I laid on the bed, exhausted and happier than I'd ever been in my life. My head was spinning and I started to imagine my life as a woman. I wanted it. I'd read stories of people being happier after becoming a woman, but I had never considered it myself. Unfortunately, I knew that by morning, I would be a man again and I only had one pill left. I guess all good things come to an end.

I woke up the next morning to stomach cramps. Picking up Rachel's (now female) arm off my stomach and Jenn's off my... breasts? I was still a girl! But I had to use the bathroom. I ran to the toilet and sat. When I was finished, I remembered what Jane had always told me about wiping the right way and did so, but noticed some red on the toilet paper. Looking up, I saw Rachel standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Let me guess, you took two pills before you changed back?" Rachel said with some confidence.

"What makes you say that?"

"I guess I should have warned you against it..."

"So I'm getting my period because of that?" I asked, a little worried.

"That... And once a month until menopause...," Rachel said a little quieter.

"Are you saying this is permanent? What will I tell my parents? What about my friends? Everyone else I know?!?" I asked in panic.

"Well, Jane and I can talk to your parents. But you'll have to rebuild your life as Lacy otherwise. I guess it's a good thing you already have the clothes! And just think; now you can always be on the cheer team and we can finally be besties!" Rachel said with complete sincerity and excitement.

"Well, to be honest, I kind of like being a girl anyway. I mean, look at me; I'm hot! And the sex last night was amazing! Can we do it again sometime?"

"Oh, anytime sweetie." She came over and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips and, at the same time, grabbed my tight, new ass.

When I walked back to the bed, I saw Jane laying there, completely naked. I whispered in to her ear, "I love you. I guess we're lesbians now?" Then I moved down to her crotch, as I heard her start to wake up, I thrust my fingers inside her hole and ate her out until she came.

For those of you who care, we arrived at finals on time and dominated the other teams. I had finally gotten used to the weight shifting on my chest and Jane cheered me on from the stands. Once we returned, I showed my parents the video and explained everything to them. They were confused at first, but came to accept the change. I even managed to regain some of my old friends, although they aren't aware of who I used to be.

The most difficult part of the whole process was just getting used to being treated differently. Guys started checking me out (which, honestly, I kind of liked) and some girls started getting a bit catty with me. It just takes some getting used to.

It seemed I was growing more feminine mentally as the days went by without any conditioning, though. I gained a better sense of fashion, found myself interested in girls' clothes and shoes. I even notice myself checking out a guy every now and then. But Jane and I are still happily together and I'm just as in love with her as I always was. Our love even seems like it may have grown stronger. I'm happier than I ever was and I'm glad things turned out this way. Oh! And Rachel still likes to come over, too. Sometimes she transforms when she comes over and sometimes she doesn't, but she certainly adds some spice to our sex life and I can never thank her enough for that.

12