The New Client Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,435 Followers

" I would really like to see that."

"What else did you like? Did you like the way I was sitting?"

"Yea. I really liked that."

My wife begins to push my buttons again, "What did you like about it?"

I have to catch my breath, "The way you showed him your pussy."

She leans into my ear and with her slutty voice, "That's right. I showed him my pussy just like you wanted me to. Now you get your turn."

She shifts positions with one leg on the love seat giving me a good view of her pussy just like Andrew. I start tonguing her ear, "Yea I really like that. It was hot watching him get a good look at your pussy."

" I caught you looking a couple of times as well as Charles when you two were talking. When I noticed Andrew's glaze move from my breasts to my cunt, I slid down in the sofa a little to further stretch the fabric. I could feel the front of my slacks start to tighten into my lips. I wanted Andrew to see the outline of my cunt. Did you see when he put his hand on my thigh and I opened my legs for him?"

"I was watching you do that to. And so did Charles."

She places one of my hands on her thigh, "That is hot having two people watch me show off my pussy." She opens her legs, "I liked opening my legs for him. Do you like looking at my pussy just like Andrew?"

We have had fantasies before but not at this level. "I really liked the way you opened your legs for you new client. I did notice him gazing at your pussy. I was really turned on watching you put your pussy on display."

At this point I reach behind her to unzip her slacks. Lynn lifts her ass so I can remove her slacks and her panties. She is completely nude. I run my hand from her breasts down to her pussy. She is soaked. Her pussy is so wet I get a towel to keep her from dripping her juices on the loveseat. I undress and sit back down; kissing her neck and playing with her pussy.

"That's it my pussy feels so hot. Use three fingers. I want my cunt stretched. "

"I bet Andrew would like to see you spread out like this."

"Mmm. I know he would. Can I let Andrew play with my pussy the way you are doing? I would let you watch."

I move from the loveseat to position myself on my knees between her spread legs. Most of the time when I eat my wife out, I take my time teasing her with my tongue on the inside of her thighs. But this time I am so turned on, I bury my head in her snatch and started feverously licking. She lifts her hips and grinds into my face spreading her juices from my nose to my chin.

"That's it honey, eat my hot cunt. Andrew got it all warmed up for you."

"While you had yourself on display, were you checking him out?"

"Do you mean was I checking out his cock? Yes I was. I was curious if I could tell if he was well hung or not. How do you feel about your wife checking out another man's cock?"

"I saw you glancing down at his lap a couple of times. It is only right you should be able to look at his cock. What could you tell?"

"His pants material was thin enough I could see the outline of this cock and balls. He looked liked he has a big dick. Would that turn you on even more, seeing me stroke a nice big fat cock? I can tell by the way you are eating my pussy this is turning you on. While I was looking at the outline of his big cock I began having my own fantasy."

"What was it?"

"I was fantasying about sucking his cock. You wouldn't mind if I sucked off Andrew would you? Especially if you were watching me?"

"No, I wouldn't mind. What else? This is really turning me on. How would you suck him?"

"I would unbuckle his pants and unzip him so I could feel his cock. After stroking him and getting him nice and hard, I would start to lick him and then slide him into my mouth. I would want to get him get big and hard with my lips and tongue. While I suck him, I would cup his big balls until they get nice and tight. I would take as much of him as I could."

"Would you lick his balls?"

"Oh yes, I would take him out of my mouth and run my lips up and down his shaft all the way down to his balls and swirl my tongue all around them. I bet they would taste nice and salty. After giving his balls a few kisses, I would go back to sucking him. Would you like me to suck him a long time?"

"That would be hot and Andrew would like it. What would he be doing?"

"I would want him to reach down and squeeze my nipples. With the other hand he caresses the back of my neck. He would be moaning and telling me how good I was sucking him. I bet you would be turned on hearing Andrew tell me how good I was at sucking his cock."

Hearing her graphic description brought back the vivid images of my wife actually sucking Andrew. I reach down to lightly stroke my hard cock.

"Tell me more about sucking him."

"Since he is so big I would give my mouth a rest. I would take his cock in my hand and rub the head against my nipple and tits. Some of his cum would ooze out onto my tits. Would you like to suck my nipples and kiss my tits with Andrew's cum on them?"

"Mmm.. that would taste good. How would you bring him off?'

"I would suck him until he started to cum. I would take his cock a deep as I could to let him cum down my throat."

"If he has big balls, he probably would have a lot of cum. Could you take it all?"

"I would try, but some of it may dribble down my chin. After he cums I would rub him against my lips giving them a good coating. Would you like to see his cum all over my lips? Would you like to kiss me?'

Her fantasy details along with actually watching her suck cock makes me go wild eating her pussy. I move my tongue faster and faster against her clit. She grabs my head and pulls me deeper into her snatch. She lets out a tremendous moan as she cums on my face. Her body slumps against the loveseat. I remain between her knees but bend upright.

"Oh honey that was wonderful. That was the best you have ever eaten me out. That really exhausted me. You must have liked my fantasy."

"That was the best ever. It was almost as if you were describing actually sucking him and not just a fantasy."

Lynn smiles and looks down at my still raging erection.

"I am glad you liked it. I am not too tired to take care of this as she reaches down to squeeze my cock. Let's move to the bed. I need a cock stretching my cunt."

We move over to the bed and Lynn opens her legs and reaches her arms over her head. I slide my cock in her tight pussy with one motion. While fucking her I see the images of her sucking off Andrew and am sure she wants his cock in her pussy. I do not try to make it last, but stroke her pussy faster and faster as she plays with my nipples. It doesn't take long for me to shoot my cum deep in her hot cunt. I collapse against her body. She has never felt so hot. I roll off of her in exhaustion. I lie next to her and slowly caress her thigh.

"That was great sweetie. We will have to do this again."

"I like it too. After my flirting this evening and my fantasy, do you mind if I work with Andrew decorating his townhouse?"

"Sure. Why not? After all it is just a fantasy."

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,435 Followers
12