All Comments on 'The New Job'

by annabelleroberts

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

Can't wait for the next chapter.

I'm so turned on, wish I had a boss like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story.

I can't wait for the next chapter of this one. Please keep her in tights I have a major nylon fetish. I'd love to see her fucked hard, even better if she's not on protection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I hope there are future chapters, with her doing ass-to-mouth during and after anal, and group action: she gets DPed multiple times by clients, and does lesbian group sex with other office women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start !

There are usually five days in a work week, can you fill them with her speciality?

Of course there may be an opportunity for a little weekend work at home too !

Thanks Don

ParisiandelightParisiandelightover 9 years ago
Nice start

Hello Annabelle, thank you for this story. I hope you will post the next chapter soon.

CrissySnowCrissySnowover 9 years ago

Doing intercourse on somebody's forehead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That was extremely boring. It wasn't because the sex didn't come until the end... it was just... boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

I have to say that this was one of the best such stories I have ever read! The psychology of Sara is beautifully observed, as is the dynamics of the office with the casual abuse of the women.

Money and power and sex make for great sexual tales.

I particularly love the ambiguous ending. I would love to know what happens afterwards but perhaps this would spoil the tight nature of the tale.

Finally, thank you for writing a tale which does not revolve around the usual cliches of male sexual liberation of a (secretly) willing woman. This has been such a pleasure to read, just in the literary sense alone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous