The New Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled in a way that warmed more than just my heart. There is no doubting this; she is straight up flirting with me! Maybe I was not being so ridiculous after all. All of a sudden I was beginning to regret not leaving this evening as just the three of us. Jo seemed more than willing to have at least some teasing fun tonight.

I wonder how she is going to react when Karen shows up.

Karen

I admit to being a little mystified, which is most likely why I came down on such short notice. It was very unusual for Andrew to actually invite me down, let alone ask me to come in the manner that he did. You could not call it a simple invitation the way he put it. It was about as close to begging as I have ever heard from him, and Andrew had never been a person who begged for anything. Shit, he barely was polite enough to ask instead of just telling you.

I pulled up the little incline and into the parking lot. Yep, he was home and the space across from his was empty as usual. I pulled around and parked in it, and grabbed my overnight bag out of the back seat before getting out. As I locked the car and set the alarm, I heard laughter coming from over my head.

Hmmm, she sounded cute. Now, stop that Karen. Some things you need to keep in control. I don't think Andrew would ever 'judge' me, but my bisexuality is one area we have not even touched on yet. I had meant to tell him about myself and Melanie a couple of times, but even though I knew he was open minded, I just couldn't do it.

Andrew and my relationship has always had the strangest overtones. Ever since Mom and Dad passed, he had been my rock. I have always felt like he accepted me unconditionally. If I can tell anyone, I can tell him. But it is not like I have never kept a secret from him either. I can still see him and Christine together in my minds eye. I have never told him what I saw, or why I kept watching. I told her, but it did not take long to figure out that she had never told him.

So he has no idea that the first image I ever masturbated to was his. I have always wanted to tell him, but I never have. When he treats me like a sister and holds my hand when we go out, it drives me insane because I can't help but remember him and Christine in each other's arms. Just like I can't help but erase her face and body and substitute my own.

Andrew and I have made many memories with each other over the years and I would not trade his companionship for that of any man in the world. Which is maybe why I never keep a boyfriend. None of them measure up. At least with girls, I don't feel the need to compare. I can just enjoy them. With guys, it never makes it past a couple of months.

I hear her laugh again as I walk up the steps, but I resist the urge to look over, especially when male laughter joins hers. I'd rather get up the stairs and see what is so important that I just had to come down this weekend.

Door's locked, but that is why I have a key. "Andrew?" Hmm, the apartment is dark. But I saw his truck. Well, let's turn on a light. Oh, there is a note here on the breakfast bar.

~

K-

There's some wine in the fridge & some smokes on the balcony. I am down at the apartment across the way down and to your left. See you soon.

-A

~

I pour myself a glass of the zin and head out onto the balcony to see what the hell he is talking about. Looking out over the complex my eyes track down and across to where I had heard that girl laugh. There she is. And next to her is Andrew! It is all I can do to not drop the wine. So that is what he meant. The other guy must be her boyfriend.

It's too much, I need a smoke. Smart man, he has my cigarettes out here with an ashtray and everything. I settle down on the stool he keeps out here for his late night "recharge sessions" and look down to get a better idea of what is going on. What the fuck are you up to Andrew?

Joanne

When we walked out onto the patio I was thinking about how I was going to ask where he lived. I was looking at him as he sipped the wine. He tipped his glass towards me and for a second it felt like he knew what I was thinking. That made me snap back into reality.

"I'm completely out of my element thanks to you."

What?!? It took me a second to realize he was talking about the wine. He was just looking at me because I was looking at him. Geez I need to calm down. OK. Playful. Act flattered that he likes your column. I can't believe I am giving myself an in-my-head pep talk. I haven't been this nervous in front of a guy for a long time.

I took a sip of wine and let my mind go. I flashed Andrew a coy smile. "So-"

I was just starting to ask where his apartment was when Bryan interrupted me. Obviously I should have spoken up sooner. Too nervous to react. Well, serves me right. I know I waste a lot of time worrying and daydreaming. This is it though. I am on top of my game. Worry free.

"So when is Karen getting here?" Bryan looked over at Andrew. I could feel my 'worry free' state of mind start to diminish.

Andrew looked at me. "I'm not sure. I told her which apartment is yours. She'll find her way." I could tell he didn't want to keep going on with the subject. I swigged my wine. We'll see who's better at this game.

"So who's Karen?" I asked Andrew while trying to keep a cool look in my eye. God I hope that didn't come out to Bryan like it sounded in my head. I was hoping Andrew would've gotten the hint when I said "date or no date". In my mind I thought I got across the 'no date' part. I didn't think he'd actuall- well what the hell, I told him to. I guess he must not read into things as far as I think he does. It's probably all in my head anyway. Maybe he's only responding to me flirting with him. I don't know! I would leave well enough alone for now. I will see what she's all about when she gets here.

Karen

There is something weird about Andrew's body language. It is kind of hard to tell with his back to me, but he has a look to him...got it! He is doing the "rico suave" bit! So either he is trying to win their business or - no, he would never call me down for that. He likes her. Idiot. I have told you a million times Andrew, you just look arrogant when you do that. Aclient should feel like you know more than he does. Not so with a woman. Just relax and let your personality come out and play.

But that doesn't make sense either. It is obvious that the other two are a couple. They are completely at ease, so they both live there. So she is taken. Now I really want to know what you are up to Andrew.

The other balcony is just far enough away that I can only hear every third word or so, even when I try to be quiet. I'm not going to learn much more by sitting here. I think I'll finish this glass and smoke, freshen up a bit and go find out what the hell his malfunction is.

Wait, she is getting up...refill on the wine it looks like. That just confirms my suspicion about him. He never drinks anything that fast unless he is building up his courage. Well, nothing wrong with his taste in women. She is very cute. Nice body under that blue dress. Hmmm, blue and just a little slinky, not enough to piss off the boyfriend. Oh, there we go! I know how a choker works on men! She's egging him on. That look did not happen by accident. Look up here, beautiful; let's see your face.

What the fuck! Shit, I almost inhaled the whole damn cigarette! What was that look all about? She looked up here, almost like she heard me call to her. But I've never gotten that kind of reaction. You would have thought she was looking at her dead mother or something! Wait a second - from that angle, with the shadows up here and the light in her face? There is no way she could have seen me clearly. So what caused that reaction? I take my glass of wine off the edge of the balcony railing and drain half of it before putting it back. That was a little unsettling.

The guys don't seem to have noticed, but I think she is a little freaked out. No, look at how intent Andrew is. He did not notice a thing. I'll bet a twenty he is talking either football or the stock market.

Andrew

"No, no, no! Let it lie for a bit! I am telling you Bryan, it is going to drop at least another 5 points in the next two weeks. I'll tell you what. Trust me on this and I will do the buy for you myself. I'm really more of a money manager than a broker, but I will do it this one time. I'll even forgo most of my commission. You would spend as much on the transaction as you stand to lose if I am wrong. Trust me."

"Well, alright bud, but I still think now is the time and I should buy," Bryan replied. "And you're wrong about the Cowboys too. That team has never recovered from Jimmy leaving and they still are going to suck."

"Well, you may be right about the 'Boys, but I guarantee I am right about the market. You should trust someone in a position to know. Just like I trusted the professional about the wine. Right Joanne? Jo?"

"Oh, um, right, right," Joanne refocused and replied. Where did she go for a second? "I think we should let him do it if he wants Bryan. What have we got to lose? Excuse me - I'll get that other bottle I was talking about..."

"Well, that was weird. What was on her mind?" asked Bryan.

"How should I know? She's your fiancée. Should we go inside? With the sun down it is going to cool off pretty quick out here. Plus, Karen should be here any time and I am getting hungry." For some reason, I felt it would be good to move inside. I can't explain it. I walked inside and took a seat on the couch where I had first seen Joanne. It seemed strange to actually be sitting on it.

Joanne brought the next bottle over and refilled my glass. I tried not to look down her top when she bent over. Would not do for Bryan to catch me looking. If he only knew how much I had already seen!

"So Andrew, I'm looking forward to meeting your date," said Joanne with an odd look in her eyes. I'm not sure if that look means she wishes I didn't have a date or that she wants to know what someone I would date is like. Might be a good idea to nip that in the bud, or she'll make the same mistake that Bryan did.

"Well, I don't know that it is right to call Karen a date," I started, "I mean, we have been so close for so long..."

"Yo Andrew, I meant to ask you. How did you become such a financial big shot so young anyway?"

Well, that was kind of rude. Still, I'd rather wait to talk about Karen when she is here anyway. "I would hardly call myself a big shot, Bryan. I know my stuff and I have made some good decisions and taken the appropriate amount of risk to make a good start and my clients trust me. That is enough for now. Warren Buffet is a big shot. Someone who makes money no matter what happens in the market." This led to an explanation of why I did not really want that kind of status. I could see that Jo understood what I meant, but for the life of me I could not get Bryan to look past the money. I was very glad when the doorbell rang. Not just because I wanted out of the conversation, but also because it had been a while since I saw Karen.

Joanne

We have been close for so long? What did he mean by that? And if she wasn't a date then what was she?

Bryan opened the door. Petite, blonde, cute. Damn. She wasn't dressed up. Maybe I still had an advantage. I extended my hand.

"Joanne. Nice to meet you." I felt compelled to say it even though I didn't know if I meant it.

"Traffic Sucked!" Karen said as she sunk into the recliner. "It took twice as long being Friday."

Bryan nudged me. "Oh! Sorry- would you like a glass of wine?" duh. I could at least seem hospitable.

"Sure - another one won't hurt me." She looked at me with a strange look; most likely because I had a relatively twisted look on my face. Another? What the..?

"So, Karen what do you do?" I don't know if it's just me or if Bryan has a perfect way of interrupting everybody.

"I'm a scene editor for Universal Studios."

"That sounds interesting," I said as I handed her the wine. I sat on the chair next to her and decided I would try to keep the conversation going. As she was going on about her job, I was watching the way she talked and moved. She held my eye contact and I could almost feel her looking at me. It was very intense. Was she flirting? I took a shot at flirting back. A couple of arm touches and giggles at her jokes – and... Yep, she was flirting.

How was I going to handle this? Here I am again... but maybe this time in an unplanned environment it could be different. I felt something between me and Karen. Something I hadn't felt with any other woman.

"I love that choker." She hooked one of her fingers under it and pulled me toward her before letting go. I could feel my body flush with heat. Wow. That was hot. I think I'm starting to like her.

"I feel a little over dressed- I'm going to go change into something more comfortable." As I got up from the chair so did Karen. Was she going to follow? Suddenly I was nervous.

"I'll come with you." She followed me. I didn't know what was going to happen. That same flush filled my body and this time my heart began to beat faster.

Andrew

Karen and Joanne walked back to the bedroom together, instant friends in that way that only women have. Bryan watched them go, following every step. He wasn't just looking at his fiancée's ass either. Not that it surprised me. Every buddy of mine that met Karen tried to hit on her as soon as they figured out she was my cousin and not my girlfriend.

"So what now Bryan? They could be back there two minutes or twenty."

"Tell me how you know so much about the Cowboy's for someone who say's he doesn't pay any attention to the NFC. You obviously know your football but it seems like you only don't know anything about the Eagles or Viking's or anybody else in the NFC. Yet when I brought up my 'Boys you were all over it."

"Well, some things you don't usually talk about outside the office, but... Aikman's a client. Has been ever since he retired. He has a house up in Rancho Santa Fe and ever so often he comes downtown for lunch. He always wants to talk baseball and I always want to ask him football questions." I told Bryan a couple of stories that I felt were public enough that I wasn't breaking privacy with Troy. Like a lot of guys who don't realize what total jerks most athletes are, Bryan ate it up.

"So you hung out with all three of them? Emmitt, Troy and Michael? Andrew, that is so fucking cool."

"Actually, I didn't really care much for Irvin. Emmitt and Troy are good people though. I will admit that Michael was very cool about signing stuff for our charity auction. I still got a ball they all signed for me."

"No Shit! You got a ball signed by the triplets? Are you serious?"

I laughed. "No, Bryan, I made the whole thing up. Of course."

"Man I would love to see that!"

"Well, the girls don't seem to be hurrying. How about now? HEY GIRLS! We're going to run up to my place for a few minutes!" As we walked out the door I could have sworn I heard Joanne giggle.

Karen

I was beginning to think Joanne was on to me. She is so hot. I can't believe she said she wanted to change clothes. What a perfect opportunity! I'll test the waters. For a minute I was thinking this must have been the reason he invited me – but he doesn't even know that I would be into her. I am so goddamned curious.

"Wow! Great closet - lots of cute stuff." She sat on the bed behind me while I ruffled through her clothes. "So what's the dinner occasion?"

Joanne looked up at me. "Occasion?"

"Well, Andrew doesn't usually invite me down without an occasion..." I was fishing for details. Although maybe Andrew had a plan and she didn't know.

"We haven't lived here long. Bryan moved first, and I recently joined him. Basically it is a housewarming dinner." I could tell she wanted to ask me something.

"Here these pants and this nice low-cut tank top." I handed her the outfit. She hesitated. "Aren't you gonna put it on? What's the matter? Don't like what I picked out?"

"No, Its just..."

I could tell she wasn't really sure what my intentions were. I walked over to the bed and took her hand to help her up. Now we were standing face to face. She smelled great. I took a chance and leaned forward to kiss her.

"HEY girls," Andrew shouted from the front room "We're going to run up to my place for a few minutes" I thought I was going to have a heart attack. We were both startled, and I was afraid I had missed my chance. She looked at me and put her hand around the back of my neck. She pulled my face towards her and kissed me with an amazing amount of force and passion. I put my hand on her firm full ass and squeezed. She let out a giggle.

"I wasn't sure if you had been flirting with me or not" she said avoiding eye contact. I had a feeling she was new to this.

"Never kissed a girl?" I decided to confront anything now, and maybe get more info on just what was in store for me tonight.

"I have, I just didn't feel the same about her as I do about you." She gave me a naughty smile. Boy, she sure knew how to turn me on.

"C'mon, you said you wanted to get more comfortable..." I grabbed the hem of her dress and slowly pulled her dress over her head. She was a knockout. One-hundred percent delicious. No underwear. Maybe she's a little more daring than I thought.

"Will you take off the bra for me? You don't need it." I tried to convince her to let me see the soft plump breasts beneath that smooth satin material.

She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. It fell to the floor and her magnificent tits were mine to admire. I put my hand out.

"Wait!" she said with a strange sense of urgency in her voice. "I want to open the blinds"

"Oh I get it - you want to give the guys a show" I whispered in her ear. I felt a chill go down her. She shuddered. I was really liking how her body responded to my touch.

"The guys?" She stopped touching me and twirled around to face me. "What do you mean?"

Joanne

It seemed as if time was going a hundred miles a minute. I was so turned on, and from a girl! I wanted her so bad. I wondered what she meant about the guys.

"What are you talking about? Who cares about the guys? They aren't here. I want to open the blinds so my voyeur friend can enjoy the show." I thought she would immediately start asking questions. Instead she started laughing.

"So, thisvoyeur of yours... what's he look like?" she made that quotation gesture when she said voyeur... what was up with that?

"It's not a guy. I think it's a girl. I vaguely saw her today. At first I was sure it was Andrew, but then today while he was here I saw a glass of white zin on the patio, usually a woman's drink-" there she goes again laughing. She took my chin and turned my head towards my "watcher's" apartment.

"Oh my god!" I thought I was going to pass out. I could see Andrew on the balcony. I was even more turned on now that my suspicions were confirmed. I could feel my pussy juice drip down my leg. "I knew it was him."

"That's why I was laughing. That was me earlier. I had the wine. At one point you looked up there with the strangest look on your face. I think I was Andrews cover. If you saw me up there his secret would be safe." I could tell Karen was having fun with the fact that I didn't know it was Andrew.

Secret would be safe huh? What a little game player!! Well we'll just see about that. It was twice as exciting knowing Andrewand Brian were watching

"Karen? Let's give them something to watch" My eyes met hers.

"Andrew doesn't know," she said.

"Doesn't know you get with girls?" I asked astonished.

"Exactly." As she said this I was hoping she'd be down. How could he not know? Andrew said they had known each other for 'so long'.