The New Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I do think this would be a hell of a way to show him." She had a glint in her eye and I knew we were about to have a lot of fun.

Andrew

"Very cool Andrew. You have some really awesome stuff man. Some of this stuff would bring a mint on e-bay."

"Maybe so, but I could never sell anything I got from a client that I also consider a friend. It would just feel wrong, you know? Here, this is my favorite. Signed by both of the M & M boys. Just a Mantle ball alone can be hard to find, let alone one Roger signed too."

"Yeah, that's cool. Guess I'm just not as into the baseball stuff. I kind of wish we had one of the higher apartments though. You get a lot more breezes than we do. Plus, you're balcony faces west...hey, you can see right into our place from out here. Guess I better watch I don't run around the house naked when you have Karen visiting...or would she like that?" He raised an eyebrow at the last, obviously wanting more info on Karen.

"You're welcome to try buddy. You wouldn't be any different than any of the other guys I have ever introduced Karen to in the past," I told him. "She just never seems too interested in any of my friends. She dates plenty, but she has always kept our time together pretty much for us. I like it actually. I never feel like I'm a third wheel around her. Besides, she never gets along with any of my girlfriends. Never had a single one Karen didn't think was a bitch."

"She seems to be getting along with Joanne well enough," said Bryan, " and vice versa at that. Jo don't always take to everybody like she took to Karen. Or to you for that matter. Joanne took to you real quick. I think she likes you."

"Just what are you getting at Bryan? You're acting like a man who wants to show his cards." This was a little strange. Obviously I read Bryan's interest in Karen correctly, but what about Joanne? I walked out on the balcony and grabbed one of Karen's smokes that she had left there and turned to face Bryan as I lit it. "Talk Bryan. I saw you watching my cousin. What are you really getting at? Because what it sounds like..."

"Awright, look it was just an idea. I hadn't even asked Jo about it yet. I mean, the last time was a disaster, so..."

"The last time?"

"Yeah, man. We had these friends back east and they were really into all this. So we figured, what the hell...but it didn't work all that well. It was kind of cool, and Joanne thought the whole girl-girl thing was interesting, but she just wasn't into it with them. She never said she didn't like it, but she just let Laura do things to her and didn't do anything back. It just happened the once and then we kinda never saw them again. The chemistry just wasn't there. Anyway, I'm not stupid. I can tell Joanne is really into you Andrew. Then when I found out Karen wasn't your girlfriend, it threw off my idea. But now Jo seems to be getting along with Karen. Who is totally fucking hot by the way."

"I know. If Karen just wasn't my cousin... If you had any idea how many times I cursed the heavens over that trick of fate. The only girlfriend of mine Karen ever got along with used to hint to me about it, but I always though it was just in Christine's head...Dude, what the fuck is with you? What are you staring at?"

"Just turn around and look down, Andrew. Man, I do not fucking believe my eyes..."

Karen

I had made the decision. At least this might wake something up in Andrew – watching me like I watched him so long ago might make him think about our boundaries a little differently. I wondered where this was going to lead with the guys...

I started to strip for her. As I was dancing I wondered if the guys were watching yet. I had to assume they were. As she sat on the edge of the bed I gave her a lap dance. I spread my legs and straddled her. I cupped one of my tits and held the nipple to her mouth. She put her tongue on it and made small circular motions while she sucked. She switched to the other and slipped a hand between us and touched my dripping cunt. I know she was surprised at my wetness.

I slowly pushed her back onto the bed. She looked amazing. Nice shaved muff, great perky tits, and an awesome kisser. I sat beside her and looked down into her eyes. As I looked at her I began to finger her lightly. She started to move around. Half in pleasure and half in impatience. I could tell she wanted to cum so badly.

"Do you like to play games in bed," I whispered in her ear.

"What kind of games?" she said with a wicked smile

"I'll take that as a yes" I said flashing an evil grin of my own. I excitedly assumed my new role.

"Aww - Little girl wanna cum?" She seemed like she would play rough. "Are you a good little girl?"

"Yes. Very good." She gave me a sly smile with a wink.

"Prove it!" I grabbed her choker and pulled her up.

"oouchh! - Don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you want." she was good. Very believable.

"Lie back and spread your legs" This was so hot knowing the guys were watching, and more so knowing Andrew was watching. "Now spread those wet lips with your fingers."

Her pussy was so pink and juicy. It took every bit of self discipline no to just jump on it like a hungry animal. I pushed on her clit with the heel of my hand. As I moved my hand in circles she moved her hips up and down. I could see the muscles in her legs tighten. I knew I had to back off a little so she wouldn't cum too soon. I wanted to tease her, make her suffer a little.

I crawled up and put my leg between hers, resting my thigh on her wet mound. I laid on top of her and put my lips to hers. I wanted to breathe her breath. We were both breathing so heavily, right into each others mouths. I pushed on her clit with my thigh while I kissed her. She was grinding her pussy on my leg and was tensing up while we were kissing. I moved my leg away from her.

"Only good girls get to cum! Be patient you little whore!" I gave her face a slight slap. She winced a little and then smiled.

"Lay down," I commanded her "I want to swallow your juices when you cum." She laid down and spread her legs slightly, just enough for me to slide my tongue between her lips to that hard wet little clit. I ran my tongue down the inside of her leg and right up to the edge of her smooth, shaved lips.

Her hips rose forcing her flesh onto my mouth. I pressed my tongue to her clit then sucked it gently into my mouth. I nibbled just a little before pressing my tongue down against her while I continued to suck. Her breathing was short and sharp.

"Oh – god – yes - Karen – oh – Karen"

She was talking in short bursts with her breathing. She was calling my name and didn't seem to care if anyone heard. I love when a woman is loud in bed. She was amazing. I pressed my face onto her and closed my lips partially while I sucked. I moved my face around making it my sole mission in life to make her come as hard as she could.

She put her hands at her sides and grabbed mine. I supported myself on top of her legs and she tensed up. Her grip was tight and her legs were flexed. She pulled on my hands forcing my lips to put more pressure on her. She tensed up one more time and then I felt it - that warm rush of delicious liquid from her throbbing pink cunt. I moved my mouth down slightly to be sure and lap up any of the liquid I hadn't already swallowed.

I lifted my head up and made eye contact. Her face was beaming with my favorite look. The one look a woman gives you when she's satisfied. But much to my surprise she wasn't satisfied yet – She wanted one more thing.

"I wanna eat you out Karen. I wanna make you come."

Although I knew she wasn't very experienced - if at all, but she didn't need to twist my arm, that's for sure. I scooted up onto the bed and she slowly kissed her way up my leg. She had two fingers inside me and was pushing deeper each time she went in and out. Her hands were perfect - gentle fingers and a wide palm that she pushed onto my clit making me want to thrust my hips wildly.

At that moment I'd be willing to say I had never been that horny before. This girl had a certain magic in the way she touched. She followed my lead and took my clit into her mouth and sucked. God this was driving me crazy knowing I may be her first. She was doing it like a pro. I was breathing in rhythm with my hips pushing against her face.

"Oh – God Jo- Yes!"

She put three fingers inside me and moved them in a slow pressing motion pushing so deep it hurt.

"Put your other finger in," I begged her

"Won't it hurt you?" How cute. She was concerned.

"No - I love to be fist fucked." Just slowly put your fourth finger in and then work in the rest of your hand." I wasn't sure if she would do it until I felt her pinky finger. She was moving her hand in and out of me and I knew I was wet enough for her to slip her whole fist in. I grabbed her hand and pushed her thumb and wrist into my welcoming cunt. She gasped. I know she had never been this far.

"Wow this is so hot. I've never seen anything like this." She was truly in awe.

"Push harder. Punch my dirty little wet hole - Give it to me hard - Punish me - I can take it." She was a strong woman. She pulverized my insides. Oh god it felt so good. I screamed out loud.

"Joanne! – aarghgh aahh agghhhhhhh!"

The muscles in my legs and cunt all tensed up. My back arched and I let forth my release. My juice squirted onto her hand and ran down her arm. She pulled her hand out of me and licked off her fingers. She grabbed the sheet and wiped off her soaked hand then kissed me - a deep satisfying kiss. She giggled and so did I.

We both wondered if the guys had been watching the whole time. We soon got our answer.