All Comments on 'The New Neighbours Ch. 01'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dennyboy2dennyboy2almost 17 years ago
Love It

Good fantasy sex. Some people read too much into this. Reader's should just relax and enjoy. I would love for my wife to have an occasional fling- just let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My wife

Wish that had been my wife especially when she was young and extremely beautiful. and I wish I could have watched it happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Come on...

Duh..you knew it was a Cuckold story so why even read it? Good job...A big 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh look at all the pathetic reviewers

If you don't like these types of stories don't bother reading them or commenting on them. Ig nore them and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sissymaid

Would love to watch my hot wife with two men at the same time. I would serve as maid to all of them. Wow, hot, very hot. They would give my wife what she needs; a real man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Epic!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
All

You pulled out all the dark dildo, white whore and cuck cliches for this total piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice, steviet...

I really enjoyed this effort. My only constructive comment would be that it seemed a bit rushed to me. Fleshing it out a bit with some added tension as to what Diana was feeling and thinking would have been of interest. Not too much certainly but more than what is evidence here. Still a very good effort.

As to reviewer 26thNC, I'm not sure whether you're posts are more comical than sad or vice versa. You consistently seem to torture yourself reading interracial stories on Literotica and then spew how awful the story was and slime the author on your way out. A wise man once told me IF YOU WANT SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR LIFE, JUST STOP LOOKING AT IT. But something tells me that if you're not on this site sliming authors of interracial stories, you just might have to look within at some point. You're just feeding the beast/hate within on here. Yeah, it's more sad than comical.

Just curious, 26thNC...were you in DC on January 6th? Nah, probably too much effort. It's so much easier viewing your very narrow view of the world through a 17 inch screen. Carry on, Skeeter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous