All Comments on 'The New Slave Ch. 04'

by martin_x59

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
who are the playmates?

I'm really getting into this series. I don't normally read master/slave stories because they usually involve abject and unnecessary humiliation of the submissive. But, you've made the development of Daniel's feelings such that the reader sees just how much Daniel cares about Master. I bet the new playmates are the boys that had assaulted Daniel twice.

metajinxmetajinxover 12 years ago

Your story gets better with every chapter! :) Even though you claim that you don't know anything about Master/Slave relationships, you describe it just the right way, it's beautiful to imagine being there. Keep up the good work!

isadoreisadoreover 12 years ago
am loving this series

for someone that claims to be a neophyte to both writing and the M/s life you are very perceptive!

I like where this story is going and look forward to new chapters. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@ vestspet

How can you not realize who those playmates are?

It is painfully obvious. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It's really good. I can picture it quite well (horny as hell)

codie_daniellecodie_danielleover 11 years ago

Oh my god! Why couldn't this happen in reality. I have never cum so much in one day.

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123almost 11 years ago

This is really fantastic,but like the hero,I would not like the idea of sharing Sir with anybody else.

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Wait..

Wasn't it mentioned in Ch. 1 that Daniel's dad died when he was 5?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Ah, yes. Master's justice has come to the bullies.

Another grrrreat chapter.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

We All are thinking that Daniel has now taken the virginity of his 2 bullies and turned them for Master while also making them his Bitches too. Karma and justice served in a cellar as they now forever have Daniels DNA in them. What good imagination and Naughty perversion of Master V. who could have a harem of young sub slave boys, or be training Daniel to become a Master himself as the best Masters were sub's at an earlier point in their life. Just as some subs were born of it as I once had one confess while tied and bound afte several glorious G-spot gushing orgasms that she picked me because i reminded her of her father who had done bad naughty things to her. She was still twisted in she felt she needed to be punished for her thoughts and desires so she picked a man that resembled him to her as her father had since passed. Imagine hearing that confession from a blindfolded slave. Just as I am surprised Master V. didn't have the bullies confess their Love or admiration for young Daniel after he took their virginity as we then want to see them in a 69 showing their gay love for their friend as they confess how they had felt it for so long. I also Loved how Master V fucked the one thru Daniel as I remember it being done to me as I fucked this gorgeous blonde housewife at 18 as then the Large husband mounted me. I would later do it to many others opening up their world, including one wife who knew her husband was cheating and it was her poetic justice to have him taken on his birthday while she confessed she knew of is affair as he was paralyzed between the two of us. At first his cries were of sadness and then pain and then joy as the final straw was when she pointed out this was all being filmed, so he had to accept what she said and wanted from then on. To seal his fate was when I fucked her and he ate the creampie (close-up on camera) after licking and sucking me clean. She became a femdom and he became a cuckold just as she knew who the Dom was and it wasn't her hubby. Sometimes people just need a nudge to accept their nature, that they already knew was the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous