The New Slave Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, no, that’s not what I meant,” she said, smiling at him. It was a genuine smile. Her foot was now rhythmically pressing and relaxing, pressing and relaxing on the trapped and aroused flesh under her foot. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that to sound so negative. I just meant that you are different from the normal males that are brought here. I find you very interesting, in more ways than one.” Her bare foot was resting on his semi hard cock. The pressure was enough that both balls were squished outward to the sides of the soft sack. She seemed very amused at the affect that her foot had on his sex.

“Stand up Ross. They’re already waiting for you in the other room. They sent me to get you. I’m sort of glad that they did.” She had released the pressure from her foot and had stepped back, watching as he struggled to his feet. Her eyes were now intently watching the bulging tender flesh pressed against the chain mail. It was obvious that he was growing, but had nowhere to expand to. With his cock and balls trapped inside the chain mail, the entire bundle was pushed out obscenely. He was more than obvious.

“I’ve been coming to these ‘parties’ for a long time. Watching the entertainment from these select males has been more than arousing but I have never indulged myself. I mean I have had fun, but never taken advantage of the buffet, so to speak,” she was obviously blushing, trying to explain herself. “I mean that I have been very aroused, watching the arena, but have not taken any of the males with me.” She could see that he didn’t understand.

“You do know that your owner is renting you out, don’t you?” She had stepped closer to him, almost face to face, looking up at him.

“Yes, I assumed that,” Ross replied.

“Did you know that Mistress Francesca then rents out the males that she has brought here? You’re here to perform, then the women have the chance to ‘rent’ you if they desire. You are the entertainment, in several ways. I have never indulged myself with a male. I’ve enjoyed myself a lot, if you know what I mean,” she said, blushing brightly as she glanced downward. She moved closer to Ross, just inches from his face. As she did, her hand moved out slowly, her fingertips softly touching the chain mail. Slowly her fingers moved over the chain mail, feeling his hardness. There was no more room for him to expand inside the metal thong. His tender flesh was pressed tightly against the metal.

“You’re telling me that you were aroused by what you’ve seen here, but have never been with a man,” he asked softly. “There’s nothing wrong with that. It just means that you’ve been waiting,” he said quietly, almost whispering to her.

“I could be very tempted to indulge myself….. with you,” she said, moving closer and resting her head on his chest. Her hand was now feeling the chain mail, as if her fingers were trying to find a way into the metal cage. Her fingers were almost desperate as they moved all around the metal thong, feeling the bulges and hardness.

“I would be very happy to indulge you,” he said, leaning down and softly kissing her neck. He could feel a slight shiver as his lips moved up her neck. He kissed her neck softly several times, moving slowly up to her earlobe. She pressed into him harder, her hand moving quickly around the chain mail, feeling him, now gently squeezing the metal encased skin. Her past sexual experiences had only been through masturbation, and never with a male. She had barely even seen sexual things, only through books, magazines, and a rare look at videos.

“Ummm, I would enjoy that,” she said softly. She then took his hand and guided it to the gown’s opening at her hip. He could feel the softness of her upper thigh as she pushed his hand under the sheer fabric. He didn’t need prompting, his hand slowly and softly moving across the tender flesh toward the area between her legs. She moved her mouth up to his neck and began to nuzzle him, softly kissing his neck and shoulder. Her hand was becoming more insistent, squeezing harder the chain mail encasing his manhood.

“You are a very beautiful woman. I don’t understand why you didn’t ‘indulge’ yourself with what aroused you so much,” he whispered into her ear. She pressed tighter against him, her hand almost frantic as it worked at the chain mail.

“I’m a virgin. Would you want to be with me?” she said almost apologetically in a whisper. Ross’ hand slowly moved farther, down to where her legs were slightly parted. He moved his fingers between the warm thighs, feeling a warm wetness spread around her pubic mound. As his fingertips brushed against her pussy lips, she moaned softly, slumping against him.

“I would love to be with you. We could enjoy each other.” Her hand squeezed hard on him, almost causing him to jump. He moved one finger against the puffy lips, slowly moving it inside of them. Her entire body tensed as he felt the wetness that was built up behind her lips. He could feel her legs move further apart, opening for him. He began to move his finger softly up and down the wet slit. Her breathing was now coming in almost a pant.

“No, wait. Not now,” she said breathlessly. She quickly pulled away from him. “I’m suppose to be bringing you into the arena. They’re waiting. We’ll be discovered.” Her speech was coming out quickly, as if trying to catch her breath, her face a bright red blush. She stepped back away from him, both of her hands reaching out and cupping his immense sack. Each hand was holding a ball. She looked down, shocked at the size.

“You are huge, but not like the other men that have been brought here,” she said, kneeling down in front of him. She continued to hold both of her hands under his sack and leaned her face forward. She pressed her face against the chain mail, breathing in deeply.

“You smell so good, but not like a man. You smell soft and clean, as if you were just bathed,” she said softly, holding onto the chain mail encased bulge. Now it was his turn as his head tilted back and he moaned softly. She squeezed the chain mail gently. She suddenly looked up at him, a serious look on her face. She glanced quickly at the door and as if making a quick decision. She then reached to his hip, her fingers trying to find the clasp that would unlock the metal cage. She quickly reached behind him, looking for a way to remove or open the metal thong.

“It looks as if our sweet little Morgan has found something that interests her,” a voice came from the doorway. Both Ross and Morgan jumped and turned toward the voice. Standing in the door, watching them was another of the Mistress’ guests, surprised but definitely intent on the show she was watching.

“Don’t stop on my account. Continue and enjoy yourselves. That’s what we’re here for, to enjoy. We’re all voyeurs.” She stood there making no motion to leave.

Morgan appeared to be mortified, her face blood red as she jerked back away from Ross. Her embarrassment was obvious. “I was just talking to him,” Morgan stammered, not looking at the other female.

“That’s ok Morgan. It’s obvious that you were just trying to get him ready for his performance. You were helping to bring up his arousal, weren’t you?” the young female said, obviously making fun of Morgan. Morgan quickly stepped away from Ross, smoothing down her open gown.

“We’ should get into the arena. Everyone’s waiting,” the intruder said softly, watching Morgan. She was still smiling, amused by what she had seen. “Hurry, I’ll give you a minute to get yourself together,” she said with a wink. She then turned and left the room.

“You’ve never been at one of these parties. You will have to be very careful in the arena.” Morgan was trying to collect herself, her embarrassment still obvious.

“I don’t even know what these parties are. What am I here for?” Ross asked seriously.

“You ARE the entertainment. You’re here to perform for us, and then you’re to fight Darcy in the arena.”

“What? What do you mean fight?” Ross now looked shocked. He thought that he knew what the party was about, but now was finding out differently.

“It’s the Mistress’ idea of a ‘battle of the sexes’. Besides arousing, it’s great fun for the other women. They find it extremely arousing and usually pick over the males to have sex with, after they’re defeated. They’re almost always beaten. You’re here to fight Darcy, didn’t you know that?” she asked.

“No I didn’t. I don’t even know Darcy except that she likes to slap,” Ross said, cutting off the last of the sentence. “What kind of fighting. Hell, I’m a man and she’s so small. What’s the sport in that?” Ross asked sincerely.

“She’s the Mistress’ champion. She’s never been beaten. It’s not a fistfight; it’s a sexual fight. The Mistress calls it ‘sexual combat’. You must be careful, she’s more cruel than she looks,” Morgan actually looked worried.

“And what’s the performance part? What’s that all about?” Ross was beginning to get nervous. There was nothing he could do about it.

“You’ll find out. We have to get in there. I’m sure that she’s already told everyone what we were doing. I’ve never been so embarrassed. I’ll never hear the end of this one,” she said, quickly undoing the floor restraint. It was obvious that she was embarrassed and scared. Ross was still restrained at the wrists and ankles.

“I want to see you again…. Privately. Would you want to see me?” Morgan asked a complete tone of innocence in her voice.

“Yes. In a heartbeat,” Ross said, quickly bending down and kissing her softly on the mouth.

Morgan quickly led Ross down the hall, toward the arena.

12