The New Slave Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes he slowly rose up and crawled up her warm body. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him, and immediately closed her eyes. She was spent. He moved up her body, planting kisses on her belly and the undersides of her breasts. He spent a few minutes softly kissing and sucking the now softening nipples. She was breathing normally now, her eyes closed, resting.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked her softly. He had now moved all the way up her body, his mouth lingering on her neck.

"Ohhhhhh, that was intense. You definitely are an entertainment slave!" Her eyes were still closed, her body heated up from the intense orgasm.

"Oh we're not through yet," he whispered into her ear. He moved to her face and began a long soft kiss to her lips. The kiss gradually became deeper and longer, her mouth responding to his. Her arm moved around his neck, pulling him harder against her. One of her hands moved between them, searching below his belly for the fleshy cock that she had not forgotten. She found it. Hogtied as his cock and balls were, he was still rock hard and gooey. He was aroused too.

He continued the long kiss, his mouth glued to hers. She still had him trapped against her with her arm around his neck. All he had to do was move slightly and his cock head pressed up against her pubic mound. She could feel him, her hand still grasping the hard shaft. He nudged her thighs apart as he settled between her legs. She responded by guiding the huge cock head to her moist entrance. She then let go of him, bringing her arm up to hold him to her.

"Relax, I'm going to make you feel very good," he told her, whispering into her ear. His mouth then returned to her mouth.

"Ummm," was the only response she moaned. She could feel the head poised at her entranced, slightly pressed against her. He pushed slightly and the head easily slid into her. She moaned louder, a gasp coming from her as she felt his thickness push into her. They were both wet enough that it felt easy, a smooth sliding motion as he pushed deeper into her. He was only an inch of so into her, but she felt his hugeness. Her eyes flashed open as her arms tightened around his neck. She began to pull her body upward, under him to pull him deeper into her. She didn't have to, since he suddenly pushed harder, sinking half of his length into her. Her mouth went limp as it formed a big O, his lips still kissing her. Her body went limp, her breathing quickly becoming erratic.

"Ummm, you feel so good. You're so hot inside, and wet," he whispered to her. He gently pulled back, his cock pulling out of her. Just the head was poised at her entrance.

"No, don't. Don't pull out," she moaned, almost fearfully. He had no intention of pulling out; he was just preparing to re enter her. He pushed back into her, still only half of his cock in her. This time he pushed further into her, an immediate reaction as her body tensed up hard, her thighs tightening against his hips. She was now pushing against him, trying to get him into her further. Her inner thighs clung to him, pulling on him. Her knees were up high now, wanted him in deeper.

Ross pushed into her deeply, this time gently thrusting his cock all the way into her. She gasped loudly, her back arching as her arms tightened around his neck.

"Oh, oh, oh, please, please, unnnggghhh, unnnggghhh," were the only sounds coming from her pleading voice. Her body was tensed up tight. Her knees were up high, her lower legs wrapped around him, her ankles locked behind his butt. She was pushing hard against his pelvis, trying to pull him into her deeper. He pulled back away from her, his cock moving out of her, all except the head. She pushed against him, trying to pull him back in. He paused, and then pushed hard and deep into her. She moaned loudly, her body sinking into the bed. He pulled back again, then pushed hard into her. She began to shake, her breathing now turned to panting. He then began to rhythmically thrust hard and fast into her. She was shaking all over as he continued plunging into her.

"Ahhhhhhh, Unnnggghhhh, were the only sounds that she could make as her pussy spasmed hard around his cock. Her back arched up off the bed as her legs tightened around him. He knew she was cumming. Her entire body shuddered as the first wave of a powerful orgasm started deep within her, spreading out through her body. She held tight to him as he poised, his cock buried as deep as he could inside of her. Her body continued shaking, her pussy clamping and releasing around his swollen cock. He planted his mouth on hers, forcing her to respond to him. She thrashed as he continued to roll his hips, forcing his cock to twist inside of her. He could feel her pussy spasms, the clenching and releasing as it grasped him. He continued to push deep into her, just holding himself inside of her.

After several minutes he could feel her spasms lessening as her body slumped down into the bed. She suddenly went limp, her pussy no longer grasping at his cock. She took in a deep breath and lay back quietly. She looked to be deep asleep. Ross continued to gently pump into her, softly, letting her pussy settle down before pulling out of her. Her arms had slid from his neck and dropped to the bed. She was now spent. He softened his thrusts till there was almost no movement. He softly withdrew from her, a torrent of fluid pouring from her open pussy.

"I think you'll sleep fabulously tonight," he whispered to her, lightly kissing her neck, ears, and the tops of her breasts.

"No doubt. I just wish I could do the same for you. I may be exhausted, but I would still love to taste you," she moaned. He rolled off of her and moved to the side of her. She immediately snuggled up under his arm, curled up into his body.

"I wish you could too. Based on what I just saw with you, I have no doubt that you would be incredible," he said to her, kissing her lightly on the mouth. She snuggled into him closer.

"You know, I could always buy you? Then you could ‘entertain' me daily, morning, noon, and night," she said, her breathing still somewhat erratic. "I'm afraid that you would wear me out," she said softly, her eyes closing. "I want to know what it feels like for you to unload into me. That would be unbelievable," she said, her voice softly fading.

He rolled her over onto her back, kissing her lightly. He then got up from the bed, quietly and placed the covers over her nude and still wet form. She was sound asleep.

Quietly, he moved toward the door, undoing the Ace bandage from his overly stuffed cock and balls. He quietly opened the door. There, the two bodyguards immediately met him. They looked fearful as they saw him appear, alone. One of the bodyguards began to restrain him and the other one quickly went into the room and checked the Mistress. Satisfied that she was only sleeping, she came back outside the room. The one guard had Ross up against the wall, his legs spread with the handcuffs already on him.

"The Mistress is completely out of it. I think he must have fucked her pretty well, to leave her like that. You must be good, slave," she said to him, her eyes on the still hard cock between his outstretched legs. She stepped up behind him and reached down between his legs. Grasping his cock, she jerked it back hard, causing him to jerk. The other guard grabbed his cuffs and jerked up hard, causing him to bend over.

"Now that is a cock," she said, her fingers now squeezing it in an up and down motion, causing the pre-cum to run out of it. He winced as her fingers squeezed the hugely swollen base. The one guard held the cuffs upright, forcing him to remain in a bent over position.

"And judging by this sack full of nuts, he didn't dump his load. Think we should unload him right here. Just dump his shit on the floor. The Mistress wouldn't mind. Why not?" she asked the other guard.

"Because we'll get fired, that's why." She said, watching intently as the first guard continued to milk him, roughly. He was beginning to breath hard and jerk, not from the pleasure, but from the pain in his cock.

"I think he needs it. He wants me to milk him, look at the way his cock is hard. He needs it. Come on, let's just do him right here." The guard was now quickly jerking his cock hard with a tight fist. She had it pointed at the floor, so that it would spurt downward.

"Stop. We're going to get in trouble. He might talk," the other guard said.

"Maybe, maybe not," she said, still jacking his cock hard. "He's going to pop really hard if I don't stop. Don't you want to see his milk shooting out?"

"No, stop it! I'll report it if you don't stop," the first guard was furious, glaring at the offending one. "I mean it."

"Ok, this time. I'll see you again," she said, leaning down and talking directly to him. She let go of him, his cock quickly going soft. He wasn't aroused. He was in pain from her hard jerking of the damaged ligaments.


"Go find something to cover him. We're going to be late if we don't get him back to the doctor's," the one guard said. "Besides, I don't think the doctor is going to like the condition he is in. He looks damaged."

They quickly found a loincloth to cover him and took him to a waiting car. The drive to the doctor's facility was uneventful. There, they gave him over to Rachel who was immediately suspicious of them. She already disliked the Mistress' people, most of them arrogant and cocky. She took custody of Ross and escorted him to his quarters.

"Are you ok?" she asked Ross, suspicion in her voice.

"I don't know. I think there may be some problems," he said shakily. He turned around and faced her. He reached down and undid the tie on his hip, holding the loincloth to his body. Letting it drop to the floor, he stepped closer to Rachel.

"Damn. What did they do to you?" she said as she moved in closer to him. "This is serious, I need to get the doctor," Rachel said, the worry obvious in her voice. She was bent over, her hand examining Ross' cock.

"No. Don't do that. Don't get her, not now. Besides, I think that it will be ok," he said grinning at her. She wasn't grinning. She was mad. But she couldn't help notice that his cock was beginning to swell and lengthen. The more her fingers held onto his cock, the longer it got. He was getting hard from her touch.

"You've got to be kidding," she said, laughing. "Your cock is beaten and battered and I'm turning you on. You are something else," she said, laughing back at him.

"This has happened before. I know what's wrong. The ligament was separated a long time ago; this is similar to a sprain. It'll be fine in awhile. If you can get me hard, that means I'll be ok." He stepped back away from her, just to free his cock from her more than pleasurable touch. He quickly put the loincloth back around his hips.

"Thanks for caring though. I really mean that," he said, smiling softly at Rachel.

"I do care about you Ross. I don't want to see you hurt. Are you sure you're ok?" she asked sincerely.

"I'm fine. I'll be a lot better with some sleep. The doctor can see about this tomorrow. Is that ok?" he asked her. It was obvious that he knew his body and had seen this damage before.

"Ok, but I'm going to make sure she is aware of this. I'm sure she'll be calling the Mistress about this," Rachel stepped toward the door. "Are you sure you're ok? Can I get you anything?" Rachel wanted to do more, or say more. She wanted to stay with Ross and be with him. But not now.

"I'm fine. And Rachel … thank you." he smiled at her. She quietly turned and left, locking the door behind her.

12