All Comments on 'The New Tattoo Ch. 01'

by markbrownbear

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please don't bother to continue

This site already has plenty of stories about pathetically wimpy cucks. No more are needed. And with a wife who "loves" him like this bitch does, this loser should be put out of his misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Having his baby

I think Brad is going all the way and the wifey doesn't appear to be the kind to use condoms. Hubby may be getting a gift nine months from now. The things they do for love. Well written and had a nice flow to it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
go down with black clothes and head cover, shot wife and Brad

steal money from register, jewerly, any thing else of value. Drop clothes off in donation sites, and gun in a muddy ditch. Go home watch TV wait on cops to tell you sad story. BTW enjoy the shower as u put on slipping clothes. That ends problem of cheating wife and cost of divorce.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
1*

"gulp" ....too bad there aren't negative scores. I generally encourage writers. But the only encouragement I can give you is to find something else to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More to Cum

Great job... can't wait to see where things go. I assume there are additional chapters planned for the upcoming nude beach trip. Lots of additional possibilities with that... and perhaps even more freedom as she may already be pregnant with Brad's baby by then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh yes!!!!!!

Loving wife knows exactly what hubby likes and she is so generous in meeting his needs. I would like to 10 stories with this kind of wife posted every day. Of course she has her own wild pleasure in sex with other men, but her husbands erotic rewards is her first motive. That is what makes her a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yay more sicko's! We don't have enough here already. This place is fucking cuck central lately. All the sicko's in one spot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent

she gets a tatoo and he gets the benefits

aids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ya negative comments from

Why is it that all of the negative feedback is from anon or users who havent written anything????????? Try writing a story ....it isnt easy and yes I do have some stories written but dont care to be flooded with negative comments about my feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
they must

have new computers in our prisons because all the sick fucks are writing just read what one idiot wrote about all the commentors are anons and the fool is bragging about having ten stories written, if he got a job he wouldn't have time to write their sick fucking stories.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
BullShit

Why did I not become a tattooist? Oh, yeah, not being able to draw worth shit may have meant slim pickings!

The 'bullshit' title refers to the fact that 'Jilling off' is unlikely to yield labial conditions as described! Being drilled by a whopper WOULD! Why would she admit to catching the tail end of his stroke job and deny the rest of the prep job?

Tension...it sounds like she is admitting to a first bout of naughtiness! However, it is unlikely that this couple has not visited this recreation area before...otherwise Sweetie would probably not display her new art until the next day...her original plan!

The writing is adequate...dialogue carried a good part of the tale, writing mechanics are competent, the plot is neither deep nor rare, but Hubby's exquisite pain on Saturday night is compelling!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why would anyone think a slut wife would be fun.

Cause he is a loser and doesn't have one, or she is so ugly or fat he doesn't care who she fucks, he would rather write little cuckie tales and jack his little dick. Idiots.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Another Shared Wife

Seems to be the direction loving wives is going....another cuckold story, only good thing is so far at least she hasn't humiliated him and he doesn't seem to be a total wimp. I guess if both agree then who is to judge them, but I really really don't get it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

WTF!!!! Is every married man gone queer wanting his wife to fuck other men with bigger cocks and fill their bellies with sperm so they can stick their dicks in it and then eat .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same old shit, different day

1* - let's hope the good writers put out something soon to read. these cuckold writers should have a category all their own and wallow in their filth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Its a turn on

Can't wait for next instalment, it just turns me on like nothing else.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 11 years ago

This is very hot. I can not wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chucky writers need their own section,not loving wives.

You call this a story, what man wants his wife fucking others , only sick minded individuals. Bring home his seed and his diseases that's sick so why get married and just pay a prostitute. It's cheaper in the long run.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 10 years ago
Very Hot

Excellent start. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Another piece of shit polluting loving wives. Where is the erotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the usual crap

solid garbage

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
no truer words were written

"she was gone" !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts.

Ex wife out fucking her man while goofy sits home jacking off, ya thats real hot, loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
About her next tattoo

It would read "Cheating slut whore" and be placed right across her face.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Loser? I don't think so.

He is a loser because he is confident enough to not turn into a mindless moron screaming he will kill someone. My fiancé and I have that kind of relationship we know we love each other and someone else isn't going to steal one of us away just because of sex! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@wendy looking

I don't think you know what the word "love" means, and that includes your fiance.

who the fuck are you bullshitting? yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous-about her next tattoo

Across her forehead would be a good location for all to see.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Brakes anyone? Someone please apply them now!!

'Dunno – not sure – I'll have to see how it goes and how horny I'm feeling,' she replied.

'Huh? I just meant how far will you go with showing him the tattoo? Just through your new undies or pull them to one side? Isn't that why you got them see-through?' I asked.

'Oh sorry, I thought you were asking if we'd go further than last time ... um yeah, sure, we'll see how it goes.'

REALLY?? Wow she has a rather stupid husband, is the next shagging next to him in bed and telling him to go back to sleep he's dreaming?

Perhaps, I dunno, when you are not sure about the plan, I dunno, maybe ask her?

And then ask all pertinent questions like, do you want to fuck him? do you want a divorce? do you have condoms? do you want to go dry until the tests come back?

Someone mentioned about 'confident' husbands, only trouble is, this is not a confident husband and so will end up with cream pie for dessert.

BTW I don't agree that jealously guarding a monogamous relationship is a sign of lack of confidence, nor is having an open one a sign of having it. All the same insecurities apply to both sides of the coin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
burn the english

if that entire island sank into the ocean the quality of the writing on here would improve measurably.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Comments about trash polluting LW from 7 years ago read same as today's vomments. Trash is always trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nothing wrong with this story. 4/5

If a couple chooses to live like this that their choice. It is also ok to write about a lifestyle like this.

The only garbage is coming out of the mouths of the insecure little dicked wimps that are ALWAYS present to put down and ridicule others. Just because it is not what you like to read does not mean that it should not be.

If you dont like it dont read it. Grow up.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Write cuck shit, use cuck tags

sucker in those who dont like cuck shit by not using cuck tags suffer the consequences

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous