The New World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

---

Ordinary wolves would have gorged the innards first, and this was an intelligent instinct to stop the rest of the meat from spoiling. The moose had to be opened so trapped gasses couldn't bloat and ruin the meat.

Ahote tore at the cow's belly and the slimy bloody ropes of her intestines spilled out. Matteo felt a deep aching hunger and all three wolves closed in to have a still-warm meal of her soft perishable innards.

The she-wolf had mellowed out, and wasn't quite as aggressive towards the two outsiders, though she still insisted on getting the lions share of the tender liver. Matteo licked Ahote's jaw and nuzzled into his thick furry ruff.

After the cow had been drained of blood and innards, the three started to howl. Even without the innards, the cow weight too much for all three to drag home without tearing up the hide too badly.

The nearest hunting group came within moments, a pair of young males who had tried and failed to catch one of the panicked fleeing yearlings. One of them was the boy who had dragged Matteo so roughly to the post. Both of the young pups bristled and snarled, and both were heavier and stronger then the cringing red pup.

Ahote snarled at them, and even the she-wolf bristled. The pups were not happy, but they were outnumbered.

With surprising neatness and fastidiousness, the wolves dismantled the cow. Matteo gnawed at the joints, separating the sheets of muscle fibers and popping the ball of the shoulder joint out of it's socket. Matteo was the first one with a piece ready and he ran toward's the camp with the heavy moose leg in his jaw and his head tilted slightly with the uneven weight of it.

Another hunting party of three wolves joined in and the seven remaining wolves were enough to break up the moose into manageable pieces.

---

Matteo was exhausted. The huge bites of steaming viscera now seemed like a mere nibble, and he hadn't yet built up his strength. He stopped, panting to catch his breath and Ahote came right behind him, with a heavy hind leg in his jaws. He dropped the leg and gave the small red pup a reassuring lick between the ears.

That was another difference, the American wolves had ears that were small and slightly folded and furry, while Matteo had large trembling triangular ears that twitched and focussed in on every little sound. They made him seem nervous.

Matteo got up and clutched the leg to make another run with it. Ahote kept pace with him, though he probably could have run for hours. Ahote's body was lean, but the muscle was strong and thick and swelling under his glossy coat. Matteo's body was still scrawny and lanky, and the coat was matted, and not shedding the water from the snow very well.

The sky was lightening, but thankfully they were getting close. Matteo was panting and his ears and legs were trembling with exhaustion. He was cold. His large paws were tender and not used to running long distances, and his limp had come back with a vengeance. Ahote was urging him along, nudging his skinny flank and nuzzling his neck.

Ahote dropped his leg as another empty-handed wolf ran by. Ahote managed to bully the other wolf into carrying Matteo's share. Fortunately the other wolf was a relaxed elder that was nearly toothless, and glad for the chance to carry something in to fool them.

Matteo limped along and the change started just as he could see the wigwams a few hundred yards in the distance.

His skin shrank and itched and his bones twisted and broke and healed. His spine creaked and his skull compressed. His mouth opened in a tortured wail that was half howl and half scream.

Then it was just a frail shivering teenager slumped in the snow with a lanky muscular man next to him. Ahote was strong in human form as well. He ignored the moose leg he had been carrying in favor of picking up Matteo. The teenager slumped his matted red head against Ahote's strong chest and Ahote ran barefoot through the snow to bring the little one to the wigwam.

---

Matteo fell asleep instantly as soon as Ahote dropped him on the pallet. Ahote looked at the exhausted trembling little beast with a wry smile. He felt possessive, and aggressive whenever anyone looked at the pup wrong. Looking at Matteo's vulnerable back and tender buttocks awakened a deep hunger in him, and he felt the sudden urge to mount the slender redhead. He knew that Matteo wouldn't fight him, maybe whimper a little, maybe cry a little.

Ahote gritted his teeth. These were bad thoughts, and it wasn't just lust he felt for the little pup. He felt a certain kinship, both being outsiders, and the little pup had a weakness in him, a vulnerability. The pup had been through hell, and Ahote could see it in his every movement. He could see it in the fearful cringing movements, the way he curled up in his sleep, the devoted gratitude in those pretty honey-eyes whenever Ahote was kind to him.

Ahote put a clay pot of snow over the fire, and kept adding snow as it melted. When the water was warm he took a very soft piece of rabbit skin that had been scraped paper thin and translucent and semi-absorbent. He soaked it and started to clean the dirt and sweat from Matteo's thin little body.

Matteo groaned and gave him one of those pitifully grateful looks. He rolled over so Ahote could reach his back easier. Ahote enjoyed cleaning the pup, especially when the tired boy moaned or sighed with pleasure.

Matteo turned over again and Ahote cleaned his smudged face. He traced his sensitive fingertips over those elegant pale cheekbones, stroking a little where there was a light tracing of pale freckles. Matteo looked up at him, looking vulnerable and sweet and needful. Ahote moved slowly, feeling a dull red-hot heat build up in his groin. He wasn't even getting hard yet, but it was the slow excited heat of foreplay. Hardness would come later.

Ahote moved slowly, he couldn't be forced to go faster. He ran those sensitive warm fingertips over the well-shaped, almost feminine curve of Matteo's red eyebrows. He touched the hollows of Matteo's temples, and then Matteo parted his lips and let out a needful little moan as Ahote ran his fingertip down pink softness of that full lower lip.

Ahote leaned in and held his face less then an inch away from Matteo's. Their lips were a fraction of an inch away, and they could feel each other's breath. Their noses were touching lightly. Ahote waited for Matteo to make the next move, kneeling by the pallet and feeling his cock stiffen and grow new life.

Matteo whimpered softly and leaned in. Their mouths collided and opened, hungrily tasting each other's breath until it was hard to tell where Ahote ended and Matteo began. They were only touching with their mouths, Ahote's hands were gripping the edge of the bed, and Matteo was holding his body up with his arms.

Ahote gently broke the hungry kiss. Matteo's hair was newly mussed and his cheeks were rosy and blushing. Ahote found this feature adorable, and unbelievably sexy. Matteo's lips were wet from the kiss, and parted and gasping.

Ahote shushed him gently, amused and smiling, and immensely enjoying the calculated denial of the ferocious heat baking from his groin, denying the need only made it stronger. Ahote pushed him onto his back with a gentle brown hand. He wrung out the cloth and gave Matteo a dazzling and mischievous smile. Matteo smiled back shyly, his eyes glowing with something like worship.

Ahote was not a virgin. He had experienced two lovers in the pack, both brief, both in the heat of the moment. There were fifty-seven wolves, forty nine of which were male. Only thirty women in the village, and many of those were with human men. Brief flings with other men were common. He had never just played like this, and he deeply enjoyed it.

Matteo squirmed a little an let out a mewling little cry as Ahote roughly mouthed his neck, sucking to make a deep red mark, marking the boy as his own. Ahote picked the cloth back up and rinsed the thin torso, following the rag with his eager questing mouth, tasting Matteo's tender white skin and lingering whenever Matteo let out a sexy little cry of pleasure.

Ahote was enchanted by Matteo's soft tiny pink nipples. They were so small and pale and sensitive. Pinching those tender pink buds between his teeth was enough to make the pup cry out and thrust his hips in the air. Ahote put his arms around Matteo's slender waist and raised him up to mouth and suck those sweet little buds.

Matteo put his hands on Ahote's shoulders and wrapped his legs around Ahote's torso, crying out with arousal as Ahote growled softly and nibbled. Ahote could feel something hard and moist and insistent pressed against his ribs. Finally, lust broke through his careful denial. He threw Matteo to the bed and lunged forward, holding his body between Matteo's sprawled legs and trying to find the pup's asshole with his fingers.

"No! No!"

The surprised but firm command cleared away some of the red lustful fog around Ahote's head. Suddenly, Matteo's hands were on his slick muscular sides and Ahote was too surprised by the sudden denial to fight back, or even to be angry.

Suddenly he was on his back and Matteo was straddling him, kneeling on his lean abdomen with those slender white thighs spread. Ahote looked up that beautiful strange body, from the mane of wavy hair to his pretty pale face, and slender white chest marked with red suck- and bite-marks. A long slender cock bounced perkily from a tuft of golden-red pubic hair. The head was red and swollen and peeking from a pale foreskin, the head part was shiny and overflowing with precome. Ahote watched a droplet spill over and land among the clear pearls of sweat beading his ridged stomach.

He watched a small flicker of fear in those golden eyes, before it disappeared and Matteo clumsily spoke.

"No, still hurt. Leader."

Ahote felt a pang of guilt like an icicle in his gut. What the hell had he been thinking? It had barely been a full day since the boy had been roughly used by the Alpha. Matteo's expression was sultry and warm and experienced.

"This instead."

It was Ahote's turn to gasp when Matteo lay his thin body so he was pressed chest to chest with the other wolf. He moved his body slowly and sinuously, rubbing against Ahote's muscular body, lubricated by their sweat. Then Matteo moaned and used his small pale hand to hold their cocks together and hump his hips slowly and shallowly against Ahote's hips, feeling the heat and hardness of each other.

Ahote roughly and possessively cradled the back of Matteo's neck with one hand and with the other he pressed down on the small of Matteo's back, forcing their hips to rub together harder. Their mouths pressed together and Matteo was uttering frantic little cries while Ahote let out rough pants and their bodies writhed with a feverish intensity.

Matteo climaxed first. He let out an excited cry into Ahote's chest and thrust his skinny hips extra hard. Ahote felt hot droplets smearing all over his groin and abdomen and went shooting deliriously towards the edge.

Both were exhausted, and both went to sleep almost moments after their release. Their breath went from quick and urgent to slow and raspy. They didn't say a word to each other.

But they fell asleep with Matteo nestled in Ahote's arms.

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers
12