All Comments on 'The Newborn Ch. 05'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JazCullenJazCullenover 14 years ago
So glad

So glad you wrote another chapter to this tale. I've been checking back often to see the next instalment :-)

mariasmdmariasmdover 14 years ago
really!

im happy that you havent forgotten about his one. poor deanna!

you and jazcullen are my favorites!

spearman1spearman1about 14 years ago
Finally!!

I thought you would never get back to this story but I'm so glad you did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
NOT ONE OF YOUR BTTER ONES

Im not a fan of rape especially between parents ans kids. It really didnt it at all. It makes me not want to read any more of it. Demons forcin Dean and Deanna was ok but Dean forcin Deanna and usin 2 men to do it too was just way to bad for me. If i wanted a rape story I would read stroies from Nonconsent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely trash!

I absolutely agree with the other anonymous reader, this story has deteriorated from a romantic, erotic one to one of pure trahs! I am very disapointed and I will not read anymore of your lowlife stories!

Ozgal28Ozgal28almost 14 years ago
I still want to find out what happens

Yes maybe not the best route for the story to go, but obviously this is where the characters lead you to. The storyline between the two main characters is fantastic and I can't wait to read what happens with them. I trust in you, given all the stories of yours that I have read that this was a necessity and not some drama point. Your other readers should trust you as well.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Great story

The whole rape business is not simply gratuitous violence or a cheap thrill but serves a purpose. It is intended to show the evil that threatens everyone, the evil that Sabra is supposed to save them from. It is just a plot mechanism, not the point of the story. Keep writing, I really want to know how this turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!! Please !!

I love your stories. You are one of my favorite authors. I can't wait to see how this ends! Please keep them coming =)

lili82lili82over 13 years ago
to the two anonymous posters:

please learn how to spell before you trash someone's work! you can't come and say a story is T-R-A-S-H if you spell a very simple word (trash) T-R-A-H-S! and this ain't trash! oh and for the other poster; it's B-E-T-T-E-R not B-T-T-E-R!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Really hope you get a chance to finish this story!

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Please finish!!

I hope that you will finish out the story of Ben and Sabra....it really is a great story so far. I'd like to see what Natasha's part will be in the story and how Deanna will survive what the deamons are doing to her.

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6almost 13 years ago
please finish!

I wanna know what happens next! If ben can save his new wife (I hope he can)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Is she dead?

Just wondering where the author is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE!!

PLEASE FINISH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES