The Next One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the closet Abrielle seething with anger and embarrassment. Why can't that be me? Why does this nosy bitch keep getting in the way? She was still turned on after playing with that huge boner, which would feel so good in her pussy. Her insides wet, she moved a hand down to clamp between her legs. Shit, I'm ready now! She realized.

She eased her zipper open to get at the hard clit and swollen lips. Oh yeah, I'm ready, she mused. Moving in slow circles, she listened to the hard fucking outside, picturing herself impaled on that mighty organ, getting filled in the best possible way. She panted as she played with herself, stroking up and down every part of her soaking pussy, silent breaths, not wanting to get caught. Fuck him, and get out of here! She raged against herself, her hips already starting to move with the pleasure radiating through her legs. That feels so good, she thought.

"Yes, oh, Ron, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come all over that beautiful cock of yours, don't stop, don't you dare stop!" The wall was shaking now, fixtures and pictures scraping as they fucked even harder. Now that's the way I'd like to be taken, Abrielle moaned to herself, to be wanted that way, oh yes.

She eased her pants open, getting a finger inside her slick pussy, clamping down on it like a cock. Her other hand moved faster, slipping and sliding over her hungry clit, waves of ecstasy starting to build. Oh, this is gonna be a good come, she thought. Fuck that cock, fuck it! If only it were her.

"Ah, yes, ah yes," Gladys was yelling, "I'm gonna, oh, oh, oh...YES! YES!" she howled, "Oh fuck yeah! That's it! So good, so good!" The wall rumbled as Gladys' fleshy hams rocked back and forth, helpless in the throes of her intense climax. "Oh, gawd that's good!"

Ronald was gasping, still pounding her against the wall. Gladys moaned. "You haven't come yet, you scamp? Well, keep fucking, give me all your come, I want every drop. Come for me, baby. "She started coaxing him, pleading with him to fill her. A question exhaled from him, the shaking stopped.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he blurted.

"You've never had a finger up your ass, hon?" Gladys giggled. "It makes you come so much more. Feel that."

"Huhn...oh fuck, that's..." He started pounding even harder.

Abrielle's hands were a blur as she fought to come herself; she was that close, it was just a matter of seconds...she bit down on a sports coat to keep from screaming. Her own hips started bucking against the clothes, the climax taking control of her body.

Outside the closet, Ronald Twixt came harder than he had since he was a teenager. He roared as his cock slammed deep into her, pussy grabbing and milking every jet of hot come hosing into her. Spurt after spurt filled her aching pussy, dripping down her legs, dripping on the floor.

"Fuck yes!" Gladys said. "Yes, fill that pussy with your come, give it all to me. I want it, I want it," she cried into his ear. "Oh, that's so wonderful; you came so much for me, I like that."

Abrielle fought to control the gasps of her climax from giving her away. Damn, that was so good, but yet...she still felt unfulfilled. I'm going to get a complex from this, she moaned. All that come going to waste. She bit her lip in frustration.

"So, Ron, what do you like for breakfast?" Gladys said.

"No!" Abrielle yelped, hoping she wasn't heard. Outside the closet something slumped against the wall, someone sighing.

"Did you say something, hon?" Gladys asked. "Are we alone?" She padded a few steps forward. "You don't have that jailbait girl here, do you?"

"What sort of question is that? Do you think I have hot and cold running coeds through here? I teach robotics, Gladys. It's not high on the list for dalliance, or so I've heard."

There was silence for long, pregnant seconds. Abrielle didn't dare even breathe. Jailbait? Oh, that was over the line.

"Ah, I don't know. I could have sworn I heard someone." There was a noise rustled, someone on the bed. "Sure you won't mind some company tonight?"

"Gladys...I'm sorry. I'm going to have to get up early; I've got thirty-four robot proposals to do..." Silence, then the sound of clothing, then shoes on the wooden floor.

"I get the picture. Well, I have work to do too. I'll just let myself out?" The rustling sounded again, Abrielle heard angry steps behind, heading for the door. The front door shut with a click, and the footsteps returned.

The closet door opened as she pulled on her pants. She stood, dodging a rack full of polo shirts and suits, her panties still sticky from her last orgasm.

"Well, that's one," he said, holding the door.

"You're kicking me out too?" she said, looking up into his eyes.

"Young lady, I'm not seventeen any more, I just got molested twice tonight, and my balls are so dry you could use them for an ocarina."

She giggled, thinking of the image. "I've spent half the night trying to get in here. Every time I try to do this, that woman jumps in line. If I didn't know better..."

"Gladys and I have known each other for a while. We're not an item, though after tonight," his eyes grew soft, and a smile quirked on one side of his face.

"Look I just need one time, that's all. You can both go down the yellow brick road after that, for all I care. I have ways to make your stalk," she whispered in his ear. She drew a fingertip down his chest, low over his thighs, to stroke his shaft through his sweats. "Mmm," she cooed, "this is a big, fat cock. I think I might even enjoy this." She rubbed it back and forth. Twitching, it starting to swell. "Hmm...Maybe you are seventeen after all."

Ronald grabbed her by the shoulders, breathing faster. "Look, here's the deal. If you can get me hard, and get me off, you're welcome to all the..." he blushed, "jism you can collect. I'm just saying there's not going to be much to brag about."

She grinned. "Works for me. Why don't you get out of those soggy things, and watch?" She saw desire beginning again, feeling satisfaction as she slipped the bottoms off him. Looking downwards, she smiled as she saw what she'd waited all night to find. It was thick, oh my was it, not as long as she'd hoped for, but once it was hard, she'd be filled more than she ever had.

She took her hand and pushed him onto the bed, seeing him start to rise, hardening under her fingers. Could she get this monster in her mouth? Her lips pouted as she considered the thick head bobbing in front of her. Closing her eyes, she licked the front of the shaft, just below the head. Guys always liked that part, she knew, he was no exception. I could just lick it like an ice cream cone, she thought. The musky male scent of it started her poor puss to moistening again. This was a thick one, she imagined how it would feel inside her, she'd be stretched, fuller than any guy she'd been with until now.

"Ohh, that's good," she hear him encouraging her. Her shaft filled her hand; she made short, teasing slurps on the bulbous head, pumping up and down the hardening meat. It stiffened under her fingers, growing under her ministrations. She got wet; giving head always got her excited, sometimes she forgot to stop until the guy came. Not this time, this would be an inside job, of her. Oh, harder...make it harder!

She started rubbing herself, trying to get wetter. This would need a lot of girl juice to fit; it was a real hole-spreader. She stopped teasing, and opened her mouth wide to get the head in. It filled every bit of her mouth; she couldn't even get the shaft into her throat. Her eyes flew open as she licked around the tip, drew back with a gasp. "How does anyone suck this monster?" she muttered.

"Oh, don't stop," he said, hands on her shoulders. Good touch, he wanted it, but if he'd grabbed her head she might think twice. Beg for it, she thought, don't force me, I know what I'm doing.

She opened as wide as she could, got the head in, and an inch of shaft. It just wouldn't go any further. Mewing, she pulled back, attacking the head with her tongue. His hips were starting to move, she didn't have much time left. I knew there was some life left in him, she mused. She pulled up, perched over him, hand still busy in her bush.

"Could you get me ready? I mean go down on me?" She lay back, watching him raise, in every sense of the word, his face slowly approaching her thighs.

"Another few seconds, and I might have come," he said. "Let's see how close I can get you." He brought his lips close to her; she could feel the hot breath just out of reach. She groaned, moving her hips up to get his mouth in contact.

"Oh, don't tease me," she said, grabbing his hair, pulling down into her. Sure if she grabbed his head, that was ok, right? She felt his tongue slide over her clit, making her jerk in anticipation. What kind of head would he give her? She moaned as she felt him lick everywhere, up and down the lips, darting into the hole, lapping up her juices. The man had talent, or maybe this mysterious wife had trained him well. Whatever the reason, he soon had every delightful inch of her on fire, waves of pleasure radiating from her center, opening her. She started to move, feeling another orgasm approaching, just out of reach.

She gasped as he drew away, softly blowing against her clit. Fuck, I was that close! She growled, pulling his head back into place. He continued to work on her. Once, she'd dated a guy who tried to write the alphabet with his tongue, it was exciting the first time, but stopping after each letter almost made her want to clobber him. Not the professor, at least he was using cursive moves with his tongue. So much more civilized. She felt herself growing close again...

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me, fuck me..." she slapped the mattress."Fuck me! The condom!" She hated having to get up and leave the bed, just to get the evidence bag. Part of her wanted to just forget it, and have him bareback, but she couldn't afford the consequences. She rummaged through her purse, insides throbbing, until she found it. Pushing him down, she slipped it over his now rock-hard member, at last!

She drew herself over him. "I'm so ready," she gasped, "just let me get used to it, ok?" He nodded, taking in the sight of her lowering herself over it. She felt the head begin to enter, wider, and still wider, until her eyes crossed. And I still have to get the rest in! She shut her eyes, concentrating on opening up. Oh yeah, it filled her like none of her other men, she winced as she pulled another two inches. He undulated under her, hands holding her breasts, flicking the nipples, lovingly. She wanted to lower them down to him, have him lick and suck them, but right now, she had to...ohhh...get the damn thing inside her.

She grunted, as the last inch overfilled her, clit tight against the hardness. "Oh, fuck, it's so big."

"Just relax, give it some time, you'll get used to it." he said, still sending tingles through her breasts. She leaned forward, looking into his eyes. "Go ahead, suck them, and let me feel it." She was stretched, open wide, the tongue tip flickering over each nipple sent horniness right to her clit. She rocked her hips above him, relishing the feeling. The slick sound seemed to make him harder, she continued to rub him against her, sinuously rocking a rhythm as old as time.

As much fun as getting her tits sucked, she felt the gnawing hunger of her cunt take hold. Exhaling, she sat straight above him, rocking forward and back, more aroused with every stroke. She moved up and down, finally fucking it into herself, feeling her vag expand and contract against it.

He started moving against her, plunging in again and again, making her see stars, falling into step with her own stroke. They were together now, connected, each showing the other how good it could be, syncopated with lust and desire.

"Oh fuck yeah," she rasped, "that cock, that beautiful cock." She was gone, slamming it into herself, wanting him to come, not just for the prize, but because of the pleasure, fulfilling her needs. Her tortured clit was as hard as his cock, rubbed and lubricated; she felt the beginnings of her long-deprived climax getting closer.

A red haze settled over her. She wanted that orgasm, she'd have it. She tried to clasp him with her interior muscles, which increased the throbbing goodness. Meaty slaps of thighs on thighs filled the room, the wet sounds echoing through the house. She could smell herself, shuddering close, the scent of aroused woman growing stronger.

"I'm gonna....oh fuck, I'm gonna come!" she shouted, out of control, loving every second of it. She slammed down once, twice, and her pussy exploded around him, causing her to shriek in welcome. "Oh yeah, oh yeah," she repeated, her insides milking him. He was still as hard as ever, he hadn't come!

Looking down at him, she saw his gazed fastened on her, absorbed, intent, wanting her. She tumbled into his arms, legs still open wide. "You didn't come?"

"I told you it might take awhile. How about," he sketched out another position, she nodded. This guy still had a boner, and she'd already come. Most guys her age were already out. True, they could get hard faster, but they didn't last nearly this long. She stood in front of the bed, hands grasping the railing, exposed to him, waiting for him to...oh yes, there's that big fat fucker, right where it belongs.

She braced against the furniture, feeling him slide deep inside, farther than before, his speeding up driving her crazy. Again and again he pushed deep into her, until she felt a second orgasm start to build. No wonder miss granny-panties couldn't get enough of him, addicted to it. She tried to hold back, make him fight for the climax; she wanted to come when he did. She wondered how guys held off; there was no pretense in this one. He wanted to come as much as she did; he wasn't faking or thinking of baseball statistics.

"Oh, oh, yes," she cried out, her pussy tensed again. Abrielle started pushing back against him, letting him know how much she wanted it. "That's it, fuck it, fuck it hard. I want you to come for me, come inside me, oh please..."

"Almost there," he got out, "there it is, oh yeah..." he called out; she felt his cock twitch, all the way in, doing its best against her pussy. She came again, and a third time, a multiple orgasm. I've never had one of those before, she marveled, I like it!

She felt the hardness subside, shrinking; though she had to admit she was still fuller than most guys, even when hard. Her thigh muscles were protesting, a counterpoint to the warm glow of her climax. She pulled herself off the thick organ. It was sad in a way, but he sounded like he'd run the marathon.

Now the tricky part. She grabbed the condom, catching it to hold in the evidence. Not much there, but he's been half fucked to death, she thought. Well, they didn't say anything about quantity...

She regarded him, half out of it already, laying himself down on the bed. "Is that what you needed?" he said. He grimaced, groaning as his head slipped back. "I don't mean to be rude, but I've had enough excitement for one day. I have a feeling Gladys is already on her way back." He was half under the covers already.

She pouted. He won't even kiss me goodbye? It wasn't fair. He was drowsy, just like the other guys. That's the real 'Eve's curse,' she concluded, all fuck and no cuddle. Two or three times and they go all wobbly. But then she wasn't going to be making this guy an item, was she? He was in his fifties, get real. Gladys could have him. I can do better, she reasoned, definitely younger.

"Well, thank you for being a good sport," she said, seeing him nod. "Good luck with Gladys." He groaned, and drifted away. She turned out the light, and closed the door behind her. Heading down the hall, she turned out lights as she went, opening the front door. No, the bitch's car wasn't anywhere she could see. At least she was spared that... the click of the front door closing behind her sounded loud as thunder against the quiet. Time to start home.

She checked her tablet, 2:45 am. Fuck, good thing they didn't have curfews, or she'd be...

"So, what did you think?" a voice from the front yard shadows called. No, you've got to be kidding me...The professor stood there, hands on hips, staring at the young student.

"Ms., uh, professor, uh..."

Gladys came out into the streetlight, smiling. "I think after what we've shared between us, sister Norden, we Hetaera can go by first names."

"What?" Abrielle hissed. "You mean, you, you're..."

"Io Alpha Hetaera, class of '15. Zara told me to test you, and it sounded like fun." She opened her collar, showing the pin, exposing the writing.

She jerked a head towards the house. "I only have one question."

"Uh, what's that?" Abrielle found herself bracing for something.

"You're not going to want him, are you?" the professor's face froze, composing into careful neutrality. Her hands curled into fists, braced on her waist.

"No, I mean, never!" Abrielle held up her hands to fend off the possibility. "He's uh, all yours ma'am."

"Well, that remains to be seen. You forced my hand; I'd had my eye on him. But he's not done yet." She crossed her arms in front of her. "Listen, between us girls, Zara had reservations about you. Something to do with your Mom, when she went here. Walk with me," she commanded.

Gladys started towards campus, so Abrielle was compelled to follow. "I have a question too," she asked.

"That's fair. What is it?" They passed out of sight of the street, the sound of their walking absorbed into the stillness.

"Why him? And why you?" She shook her head. "I mean, most of the other girls got students, and I have to go and do an..."

"Old geezer? Like I said, Zara made the pick, not me. And I think we can both agree there might be snow on the roof, but the furnace still works."

The image made Abrielle stick out her tongue. He wasn't all that gray, but still...

"Like I said, there's bad blood between your mom and Zara's. Oh, nothing drastic, just some hard feelings over your mom and a guy a quarter-century ago. When you decided to pledge for Hetaera, Carolyn couldn't resist some payback."

"What does it have to do with me?" Abrielle wanted to shout. Instead, she said "What my mom did back at my age, that's something she did. I don't think it's fair."

"Fair had nothing to do with it. Life isn't fair. But I hope you've learned that there's a history behind people. As a Hetaera, I'm going to recommend you to the house. It's not a decree, but it has some weight. You'll probably have a pin like this soon enough."

"Why so nice to me? I mean, I did your boyfriend, you should hate me." It seemed obvious enough.

"I'm not happy about that part, Abrielle," Gladys said, "but he's going to seeing a lot more of me, if I can help it. You put the idea in his head. I'm just picking up where you left off. As long as you understand enough to stay away from him."

"I'd be too embarrassed. And if word got out, I'd be gone, and him too. Mom would kill me!" She stepped away. "You don't have anything to worry about." The dorm was coming up. Gladys looked down at Abrielle, studying her face, making up her mind about something. She nodded slowly.

"I'm glad we had this talk. Good luck with college. Remember, Hetaerae stick together. You may find yourself doing something like this one day, so be ready."

"I will," Abrielle replied. "Until the next one."

The professor turned to leave. "Whoever he may be." Then she headed out of the commons, out of sight.