The Next One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++++++++

My dinner date with Sarah was a revelation. After dinner we went to the movies. About halfway through the movie Sarah leaned over to me and said:

"Get me out of here. Please?"

I didn't think much of the movie anyway so we got up and left. Once outside the theatre I asked her what she would like to do.

"I want to go out to the lake and neck."

"You what?"

"You heard me. I'm tired of this pussy-footing around. I've done everything except send you an engraved invitation. Hell Frank; I've even tried using my dad to get you. Well, this isn't engraved, but it is a flat out invitation. Give me fifteen minutes out at the lake and I'll own you."

I was stunned! Where had the young innocent girl that I thought was Sarah gone? Fifteen minutes and she would own me? Most of me wanted to speed out to the lake and see what Sarah had to offer, but there was a small part of me that was screaming "Danger Frank, Danger!" As I stood there looking at Sarah I was thinking I was in a lose/lose situation. Take her to the lake and do what she apparently wants and her daddy finds out I'd be toast. Don't do what she wanted and she goes crying to daddy and I could very well be toast.

"Well?" she said as I stood there seeing my job go down in flames. Then something snapped in my head and I thought:

"Fuck it! If you are going down in flames anyway you may as well get something out of it."

I opened the door of the truck and as she got in she asked, "Where are we going?"

"To the lake."

I got in and she slid over next to me and put a hand on my leg as she said:

"You won't be sorry Frank; I promise you that you won't be sorry."

Miss Sarah was nowhere near the sweet innocent young girl that I'd thought she was. As I turned onto Hess Road Sarah's fingers found my zipper and an eighth of a mile later she had my cock in her hand and was stroking it.

"Surprised?" she asked.

"Extremely so."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I suppose it is because what little I've seen of you led me to believe that you were what some would call 'a nice girl' and nice girls don't do what you are doing."

"Looks can be deceiving sweetie and when it comes to being nice I can be very nice."

A half mile from the parking lot just off the swimming beach Sarah scooted sideways and then lowered her head into my lap. I was way past being surprised so I reached down and tripped the seat bar so the seat would move back and give Sarah more room. I pulled into the lot, parked and then leaned back and ran my fingers through Sarah's hair as she ran her tongue around my cock and moved her lips up and down on it.

After several minutes she took her mouth off of me and said, "I thought I would try to get the quick one out of the way so the next one would take a while."

"I told you I had a girlfriend."

"But you said she has been gone."

"She took very good care of me before she left."

"You need to know that I plan to take you away from her."

"Why would you say something like that? You don't even know me."

"I know you are the kind of guy I want. You didn't know me at all and yet you went out of your way to help me and keep me safe. That's the kind of man that all girls want. Add to that you are kind of cute and that is a package that I want. I don't know if we are a fit and can make it work, but I do want to try."

"And you don't think that I'm going to think that you are coming on pretty damned strong? First date and you have my cock in your mouth?"

"All I can say Frank is that you did not rescue an innocent young lady at that frat house. If my boyfriend of the moment hadn't gotten drunk on his ass I would have spent several hours at his apartment and he wouldn't have been my first. One of the things that I learned early on is that if you are not sexually compatible the relationship is going nowhere. I've spent months dating a guy and enjoying his company before giving it up only to find out that we were lousy in bed together. After several of those I decided to find out about the important part up front. It saves a lot of wasted time."

"Your boyfriend the night of the party didn't measure up?"

"Actually he did, but he failed the 'take care of Sarah' test when he got shit-faced and left me at the mercy of his frat brothers. Where you are concerned we already have that test out of the way."

"And if I fail the compatibility test?"

"Then I will have at least thanked you for coming to my rescue and I won't try to steal you from your girlfriend."

"Besides the compatibility test and the take care of Sarah test how many more tests are there?"

"Just one and it is a biggie, but we don't get to that one until we have been a couple for a while. Do you have a blanket for the beach?"

I am pleased to be able to say that, at least by my yardstick, Sarah and I were extremely compatible sexually. As I was driving her home she said:

"Now all I have to figure out is how to cause you and your girlfriend to break up."

"Only one problem with that."

"What?"

"I'm not sure that I want to break up with her."

"What does she have that I don't?"

"Don't know, but I've known her for years and I barely know you. I don't know anything about you other than you are sort of a 'free thinker' where sex is concerned."

"I explained that to you."

"I know you did, but you were explaining it from your standpoint based on your outlook and experience, but I don't see things the same way. I want to know a person a whole lot better before getting intimate. I agree that sexual compatibility is probably important, but there is a whole lot more that needs to be there for a relationship to be solid. Your way of looking at things may be valid for you, but it isn't for me. I'd have to know you a whole lot better than I do now and really like what I've learned about you before you could even come close to being my girlfriend."

"Then why did you let tonight happen?"

"Don't blame me. Tonight was your idea. You knew I was seeing someone else, but you still pushed for me to just have a thank you dinner with you. The way the night progressed is wholly on you. I made no moves to have anything other than a simple evening out with you."

"Then why didn't you push me away and say "Sorry, but I have to stay true to my girl" instead of letting me do what I did?"

"Two reasons. The first is that we are not engaged and have made no promises of fidelity to each other and the second one is that I'm a guy and I have a dick and my dick will not let me pass up free pussy."

"Is that all I am to you?"

"No, but unless something bad happens between Allie and me you won't be anyone other than a girl I have dated."

"No chance huh?"

"I didn't say that. What I said is that there isn't much chance unless Allie and I break up for some reason."

I pulled up in front of her house and before I could get out and get the door for her she said "Goodnight" and got out of the car and walked briskly into the house. I hoped that her dad wasn't looking out the window. The way she bailed out of the car and left me would have him asking questions that I could do with out.

I was going over the evening in my mind and wondering about possible outcomes, especially those that might happen at work, when I walked into my apartment. With all that I had on my mind I had totally forgotten that Gloria said that she would be waiting to take care of any blue balls I might bring home.

When I walked into the apartment I found her waiting on the living room couch – naked and smiling. She got up, came to me, put her arms around me and kissed me. She stepped back and said:

"You didn't bring it home did you? The bitch got to you. I can smell it on you." I shrugged and Gloria said, "She had better have left some for me and she took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom.

Luckily Sarah had left just enough.

++++++++++++++++++++++

In the morning I woke up to a new day and with a problem that a lot of guys would have loved to have. I had three hot girls who wanted me. Allison considered me hers; Gloria was determined to take me away from Allison and Sarah had outright told me she was going to take me away from my girlfriend (that might have changed given the way she'd gotten out of my truck so God only knew what she might do) but either way I couldn't allow myself to forget who her daddy was or what he might or would do for his little girl.

The day did start out well. As I went to get out of bed Gloria grabbed me and pulled me down saying:

"We have to start the day out right baby."

And so we did. At ten Gloria left to go to see her parents and I figured that it would be a good time to go over and see mine. I was surprised when I walked into the kitchen and found Mr. and Mrs. Ames having coffee with my mom and dad. I hadn't expected them back until the middle of the coming week. Mrs. Ames smiled at me and said:

"I didn't expect to see you here this morning. I thought Allison would have you tied up for hours telling you about the trip."

"I haven't seen Allison."

"That's odd; she left to go over to your place almost forty-five minutes ago."

I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down and socialized for about an hour and then I got up and headed back to my place. When I got there I saw Allison's car and we both got out of our vehicles at the same time. She walked over to me and I opened my arms to hug her and was totally unprepared for the slap she delivered to my face.

"You miserable fucking hypocrite! You made my life a hell because I dated a guy while you were gone, but you can spend the night with that whore Gloria while I'm gone? And don't bother denying it asshole; I saw her walk out of your place this morning. Well fuck you you bastard" and she turned and stalked to her car, got in and slammed the door. She started the engine, looked my way, gave me the finger and drove away.

What could I say? She was right. The surprising thing to me was that I gave no thought to chasing after her and asking her to forgive me. "Oh well, I thought to myself, I still have Gloria and maybe Sarah. That thought caused my mood to darken a little. Gloria would be going back to school in a week and that would leave just Sarah and because of her father I didn't know if that would be good or bad. Then I remembered how Sarah and I had parted and I didn't know if Sarah would want to see me again or not. Merry fucking Christmas Frank!

The next day was Christmas and I had committed to having Christmas dinner at my parent's house and I was not looking forward to it. Mr. and Mrs. Ames would undoubtedly be there and most likely Allison would be there also.

I arrived early to help mom in the kitchen and found Mrs. Ames already there. She was cordial when she said "Good morning Frankie" but there was no smile on her face and that told me that Allison had talked with her. My mother was in a good mood so that told me that Mrs. Ames hadn't shared with my mom whatever Allison had told her mom. It was still going to be an awkward day.

Mr. Ames and Allison showed up about an hour later. I had already decided that I would let Allison set the tone. If she ignored me or gave me nasty looks I would steer clear of her, but if she was talkative I would be sociable and follow her lead.

Allison was cordial if a bit standoffish so I only spoke when spoken to which wasn't all that often. We had dinner and then retired to the family room where the tree was set up for the giving of gifts. Allison opened the gift I'd placed under the tree for her, glanced at the pearl necklace that had cost me a weeks pay, and then set it aside without a word. I saw the look on the face of Mrs. Ames and I knew that Allison was going to catch hell as soon as she got home for not even offering a simple thank you.

After Allison and her parents had gone home my mom said, "You and Allison having problems?"

"Some."

"Bad problems?"

"As far as she is concerned. While she was gone I dated another girl and she's mad at me because of it."

"I would have been too if I was her. Boyfriends shouldn't do things like that."

"I'm not engaged to Allison. Technically we are not even going steady; we just date each other a lot. And unlike you and Mrs. Ames I have not decided that Allison is the girl I should spend the rest of my life with. While I am single I'm going to see what else is out there and if Allison doesn't like it that's just too bad. She is free to do the same."

Mom gave me one of those "Whatever am I going to do with you" looks and got up and went into the kitchen.

When I got back to my apartment I found Gloria waiting for me. She was sitting on the couch naked except for a pair of heels and a big red bow tied around her waist.

"I've been waiting baby; come here and unwrap your present."

I spent the rest of the weekend lounging around the apartment with Gloria and making frequent trips to the bedroom. We talked and she kept insisting that she was determined that we were going to be a couple and she kept pushing for me to give her a token that she could take back to school with her; something that would show that we were going steady. I told her what I'd told her before; that if neither of us was in a committed relationship when she got out of school we could give it a try.

"You are going to be gone for the better part of the next two years and I know your sexual appetite and I know that you are not going to go without. The chance of me getting another one of your phone calls is too great. If I'm not with someone when you come back to town on the weekends and school breaks I'd love to keep you company, but that is as far as I'm willing to commit."

"Not even if I promise to come to come home every weekend??"

"That's only two days Gloria. There are still the other five and I don't think you can stay away from the guys that I know will be constantly hitting on you. You can say that you won't have anything to do with them and you might even mean it when you say it, but I don't think you can do it. To be absolutely honest about it I'm not sure that I wouldn't be tempted to see other girls while you are gone. Better for both of us to keep our options open."

"I'm still going to come back every weekend."

"Then I'll keep the weekends open, but I'm not making any promises over how I'll spend the week."

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday was a busy day at work and I didn't notice any change in my boss's behavior toward me. The surprise came when I got off work. I walked out to the parking lot and found Sarah sitting on the tailgate of my truck. She stood up as I approached and said:

"Hi."

"Hi yourself."

"I'm here to apologize for the other night."

"No apology necessary."

"Yes there is. You were up front with me right from the beginning about seeing another girl. I had no right to get pissy when you reminded me of it."

"I wasn't exactly being the 'true blue' boyfriend if I remember the evening rightly. I suppose you did have some right to expect a little something after what we did."

"Can we start over? I mean can we be friends? I know you have a girl right now, but can we be friends?"

"I don't see why not. Want to get a cup of coffee?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

+++++++++++++++++++

Gloria had to return to school on the 29th so she did her best during the four days after Christmas to fuck me to death. The week was pretty much work, go home and deal with Gloria and try to get some sleep.

Twice during the week Sarah came to visit her father at work and both times 'just happened' to be at lunch time and both times it 'just happened' that Russ couldn't get away so Sarah asked me to join her for lunch and I did.

I'd not seen or heard from Allison since Christmas day. I hadn't tried calling her because there was nothing I could say. She had been right. I was a hypocrite. I did shun her for dating while I was away for training and I did get with Gloria when Allison was gone. I had done exactly what I had been pissed at her for doing. I had no defense.

What I did have was a New Years party to go to and no date. Gloria would be gone and Allison wasn't talking to me. The solution occurred to me during my second lunch with Sarah. I asked her if she had plans for New Year's Eve and she said no so I asked her out and she said yes.

The night of the party I showed up at the Backman house to pick up Sarah and when I rang the doorbell it was Sarah's mother who opened the door. I went instantly hard. She was dressed and ready to go to a party and she was stunning! A fairly low cut 'little black dress' that showed some mind boggling cleavage and ended just high enough to show off her fabulous legs. High heels made of thin leather straps completed the outfit and I forgot myself and muttered "Wow!" Mrs. Backman beamed and said, "Why thank you young man."

She stepped aside and told me to come in. She led me into the living room and told me to have a seat on the couch. She sat down on the easy chair across from the couch, crossed her legs and said:

"Sarah is still getting ready and Russ is in the shower. I'm so glad that you are taking Sarah out."

I heard her words, but I barely processed them since most of my attention was on the sexy leg display in front of me. Mrs. Backman laughed and said:

"Maybe we should switch dates. Let Sarah go with her dad and I'll go with you."

I tore my attention away from her legs and moved my gaze toward her face and said "Ma'am?"

She laughed again and said, "Russ doesn't look at me like that any more. I like it. I could stand an evening of it."

I blushed and she said, "Don't get all flustered on me Frank. It's natural. A woman loves to hear compliments and she loves to see them too" as her gaze fell to the tent in my trousers.

I sat there looking at the sexy display, but was saved from saying anything stupid by Sarah coming into the room. She looked like a carbon copy of her mother in her LBD and heels. The difference was that Sarah's mom radiated an earthy sexiness whereas Sarah's aura was more of an innocent sexiness. I had to admit to myself that if given a choice as to who I wanted that night mom would have won hands down. And mom knew it! I could see it in her eyes.

As soon as we were in the truck Sarah slid over next to me and put her hand on the lump in my trousers.

"Mom got to you huh? She does have that effect on guys."

I of course said, "Don't be silly" and Sarah laughed.

"You're a guy Frank and it is only natural. I just hope that I have the same effect on you when I get to be her age."

I turned and looked at her and she said, "That's right Frank; I expect us to be together twenty years from now."

"You can't be serious."

"Of course I am. You passed the compatibility test and the take care of Sarah test. I am sure that you are the one Frank. I know we haven't known each other all that long, but I'm pretty sure that you are the one I'm looking for. All I have to do is make it happen."

"I thought there was another test I had to pass. When do I find out what it is?"

"When it happens."

"I don't get a clue?"

"Nope. It will happen on its own and when it does I'm pretty sure that you will pass it. No more talking about it. We are out to have a good time tonight, not plan our future. Tonight is dance, dance, dance."

We had a very good time for the first hour of the party and then it turned a bit sour. Allison showed up at the party. Seeing her there with a date didn't bother me and there was no reason why it should have, but it soon became apparent that Allison's purpose was to try and get me pissed. She plastered herself to her date on the dance floor and ground her body into her partner and he responded by dropping his hand to her ass and pulling her tight against him. Allison looked at me and gave me a nasty smile.