The Next One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a half hour Sarah asked me, "Why is that tramp constantly looking at you?"

"Remember back to the time when you said that surely my girlfriend wouldn't mind you and I going out for a simple thank you dinner?"

"Yes, and you said something to the effect that there wasn't a chance in hell that she wouldn't mind."

"Well she certainly did get pissed when she found out I'd dated another girl while she was gone (of course I didn't tell Sarah that the girl was Gloria) and she called me a rotten bastard and hasn't spoken to me since."

"So?"

"That's her and I guess she is speaking to me now."

"I don't understand."

"The way she is behaving in front of me is her saying "Fuck you Frank." She keeps looking at me to make sure I'm not missing the show she is putting on."

"Okay then; as long as she keeps looking at us I think we need to put on a show of our own."

She moved in tight against me and said, "Put your hands on my ass lover" and then she pulled my head down and kissed me. Her tongue darted into my mouth and out of the corner of my eye I saw the nasty smile disappear from Allison's face to replaced by a pissed off look. I smiled inwardly and returned Sarah's kiss with a little tongue of my own.

For the rest of the evening I kept my back to Allison so I didn't see anything she was doing. When the count down to midnight came Sarah moved in tight against me and at the stroke of midnight she gave me a kiss that should have melted the nails in my shoes. When she broke the kiss she said:

"I want to get out of here Frank. We need to get somewhere where we can start the New Year out the way it should be. Take me to a motel."

As we left I saw Allison starring at me and if looks could kill I'd have been a corpse.

I headed toward my apartment as Sarah slid over next to me and unzipped my pants and worked my cock out into the open. She stared at it for a second or two and then she bent and took it in her mouth. About halfway to the apartment I thought better of going there. Sarah didn't know where I lived and once she found out she might take it in her mind to drop by from time to time and if Gloria had meant what she said when she told me that she was going to come home every weekend I didn't need Sarah and Gloria running into each other.

I hung a right on Wilcox and headed for motel row. There were nine motels on Wilcox between Baker and Union and the first six I came to had the "No Vacancy" signs lit so I pulled into the seventh. Once in the room Sarah said:

"I'm not an easy slut Frank. What I am is a girl who goes after what she wants and when I go after it I go full speed ahead."

As she spoke she undressed and I stood there and watched.

"Come on Frank; get a move on. I don't want to be the only naked one in the room."

I hurriedly undressed and then the night got physical – extremely physical. Sarah blew me and then pulled me on top of her and after we both came we went sixty-nine until I was hard again. Then it was doggie followed by another blow job followed by cowgirl.

It was a quiet Sarah who sat next to me in the truck as I pulled up in front of her house. I got out, opened her door and walked her to her front door. She turned to me and said:

"I will see you again, won't I?"

"Of course you will" I said and she came up on her toes and kissed me.

"Call me. Soon" she said and went into the house.

When I got to the apartment I undressed and fell into bed exhausted.

The doorbell ringing woke me up and I glanced at the bedside clock and saw that it was just after eleven and I wondered who would be at my door on New Year's day. I got up, put on my robe and walked to the door and opened it just in time to see Allison's car pull out of the parking lot. I shrugged and started to close the door and then noticed a paper bag sitting just in front of it. I bent down and looked inside and saw several pieces of cloth. I carried the bag to the kitchen table and dumped the contents of the bag on it. There was a pair of thong panties, a pair of thigh high nylons and a brassiere and they were all cum stained. I picked them up to toss them into the trash and underneath them I found four filled and tied off condoms. It seems that Allison had found a rather unique way of saying "Fuck you!" I looked at the pile and then shrugged. I had to admit that I deserved it.

To be continued.