The Next Room, Next Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick pulled his cock from Barbara's pussy and slid it into her ass.

"I'm just a dirty..." she groaned loudly as he opened her other hole. "...fucking whore."

I chuckled silently to myself at Suzie's absence, disappointed, though in hindsight it hadn't been that unexpected. Suzie wasn't yet a total slut. And her Boss seemed like a real needy bastard. She'd catch hell when she finally got to his room though I wondered, would she tell him why she had been delayed? Would that make him fuck her that much more frantically?

Or would he have the balls to make her bring him here and then offer up Suzie's young body as his ticket to join our party?

Smiling with evil intent, I almost wished he would. Been awhile since I'd kicked a guy's ass. Funny, here I was pimping out Barbara yet pissed at the thought some bastard was fucking his secretary. I shook my head at the obvious contradictions.

"Hey!" Rick yelled at me. "Get your ass over here and fuck this bitch!"

My philosophic musing on Life's unfairness didn't lessen the hard-on I had in my pants. I'd just have to use it on my horny blond like I'd originally planned.

Barbara moaned loudly as she was fucked.

-----

I'd noticed a purse on the table against the wall opposite the door of the suite's bedroom earlier. Barbara's I'd assumed. She was currently getting her ass fucked by Young who was going at it with great gusto. I laughed to myself.

Bet that's his first asshole!

I'm a pussy man myself. Assholes are nice, what with the tight ring of flesh at their entrance and the way it just squeezes your cock as it goes up and down while you fuck it. But there's nothing like the feeling you get when a woman has an orgasm while you're buried balls deep inside of her pussy.

Especially for someone like me, with a particularly big cock.

Sometimes, you get so deep that the entrance of her cervix is touching the tip of your dick and when she cums, that tight band of muscles positively kisses and kisses your cock like a teenager sucking her first dick. There's no way to describe it unless you've felt it yourself.

Then there's the way her pussy goes wet and warm when she cums, like someone pouring melted butter down your cock, her fresh juices dripping out of her and down your balls.

Fucking a pussy is bliss!

While Barbara had had both her pussy and her ass fucked by the Boys so far, she'd yet to get both holes fucked at the same time. I was saving that so me and Chien Lee could introduce her into the "double penetration" club right. I laughed softly, picturing how she would just scream her throat raw when both our big dicks slid inside her together for the first time.

Young switched off with Rick, who went to work on Barbara's pussy.

I wasn't heartless, hence the interest in Barbara's purse. I guessed she'd brought some of her toys along with her. And more importantly, I bet she'd picked up some lube when she'd bought her costume tonight, remembering my size. That Chien Lee was similarly equipped made the lube doubly important.

I got a surprise when I got to the table.

Her purse, a large black leather one, was sitting on the table. So too was a thin laptop. At first I thought closed, but I noticed the top wasn't all the way down and the wifi antenna was up. I laughed when I noticed that a thin cable ran from the laptop to her purse and doubly so when I saw the small camera clipped there and aimed towards the action.

I remembered then, I had agreed her boyfriend could watch the action!

Naughty slut, she'd set up a vid link so he could enjoy the action too. I mentally took my hat off to her ingenuity. And really though, I wasn't that worried about us being watched. True the Chinese would freak, but Barbara had way more to lose if the video got out on the Internet pornotubes. We men would get ribbed and take some heat, but Barbara's career would be over.

No one hires a slut. It's a nasty side of business they never talks about. We might want that sexy coworker to be a wild child, but we never respect a woman in business that is.

So I expected that the video would be enjoyed by Barbara and her boyfriend many times, but smart bitch she was, Barbara would encrypt it so even if the two broke up at a later date, it wouldn't show up on one of those "My ex-girlfriend is a slut!" website.

Just on the safe side, I didn't wave to Bob. Plausible deniablity and all. I did find the tube of lube I'd been looking for.

Behind me I could hear Rick moan as he came inside of Barbara's pussy.

I'll need some bigger condoms too, I thought. I was willing to guess I'd find those in the box she'd bought. The woman did seem to cover all the bases. The Chinese I'd nick named Short, settled between Barbara's spread legs and pushed his stiff cock into her ass.

The smart one's are always the best fucks.

-----

As I took my clothes off, I had to give Chien Lee big points for his staying power.

Barbara had been sucking his cock for over a half hour now, and he was still hard and stiff as when she'd started. My blond though, she was clearly getting tired. The Boys had worked her willing lower body over for so long, first one stiff cock pounding her pussy, next another dick just as stiff, pounding her ass, it was catching up on her. She was breathing in great gasps as she sucked. If I had to guess, she was due an really big orgasm soon from the prolonged abuse.

Sometimes she just held onto Chien Lee's cock stroking it, her head down while she got fucked by one of them. Currently it was Fred in her pussy. To her credit, Barbara had wore a few of the Boys out. Dumpy, Short and Rick were lounging on the two sofas watching the action, their limp dicks testament to the horny blond's enthusiasm. Young though, with the stamina of early manhood, waited behind Fred for his turn again.

Fred moaned and buried himself to the balls, dumping another load inside of her. After a few moments, he withdrew and Young took his place.

I slowly stroked my cock with my hand.

Barbara at the moment had her lips on Chien Lee's balls, taking first one, the the other in her mouth. His eyes were closed, clearly enjoying her actions, and he shook a little when her hand grasped his wet cock and began to stroke it slowly. Her other hand was playing with his balls and helping push them into her mouth. I noticed that it occasionally slipped further back and each time it did, Chien Lee would give a slight jerk. Evil bitch, I thought, she was playing with his asshole.

I've had a woman or two do that, slide a wet finger up my ass while they sucked me. Not my cup of tea, though it can be stimulating at times if they get it right and hit your prostrate just as you cum. I think it's more the turn on of being unusual. Which ever it was for Chien Lee, Barbara's action were clearly getting to him.

Young pulled his cock from her pussy and groaning loudly shoved it into her ass going deep. He held his cock there, all the way inside of her, as he shuddered through his climax. After a long moment he pulled himself out of her ass and joined the other four on the couches.

That left just Chien Lee.

And me, but then I wasn't in that big of a rush. I don't know why, I was as eager as anyone else to jump in there and get my cock wet, but I had to pause and just enjoy the moment. I mean, come on, if you were in my shoes, wouldn't you? 48 hours ago, I was worried about a new account and all the work that would mean. Add to that the pressure of meeting the reps from the other company, who if they were dicks, meant a really bad time of it.

Instead, I'd gotten to enjoy one of the best two days of my life!

Chien Lee was on the edge, that was clear. Barbara had shifted her mouth from his balls to his cock and was bobbing her head up and down slowly, going from head to base each time. I could hear a little popping gag sound each time his cock breached her tight throat. She kept up the strokes, eyes closed, seeming to be lost in the bliss of it all.

He gave a low deep moan, his fingers gripping her head tight. Barbara gave a moan of her own and let him take control, giving in, submitting to his lust. Submitting to his control.

I'll give him this, he kept the strokes slow. Most men, clearly getting ready to cum, would have jackhammered their way to an orgasm. Face fucked her hard. Chien Lee though just kept the pace slow and even, sometimes even going slower. I smiled for I recognized what he was doing. Stringing it out. I'd done the same sometimes when I was alone and masturbating. Getting almost there and lingering.

Those had always been some of my best orgasms!

I was tempted to join in. I bet if I knelt and began spanking my kinky blond as she sucked, she would cum with a quite pleasingly intense orgasm. As much as tonight was about her, I had other concerns to consider.

Ok, so I'm a bastard. Every man dick of you out there would be shoving your cock into Barbara right now, but then as much as I love sex, I love money more.

Chien Lee was close, I could tell. So was Barbara.

So I let them have their moment. It only took a few more strokes.

-----

Now, for you Ladies reading this, there's two schools of thought for guys when they cum from a blowjob.

There's the tried and true, "Leave it in her mouth and let her swallow it when you come" school.

That's hot and I'd done that many times. There's something incredible about the way a woman's tongue and throat squeeze themselves around the top part of your cock when she's gulping down a big salty load. Each time she swallows, there's this intense constriction around your flesh. You just keep cumming and cumming, not wanting it to stop. Even better if she enjoys the taste. Once she really applies the pressure and sucks, you're lucky to remain standing.

Of course the counter school of thought is, "Let me pull it out and jerk off that big load all across her face" school of blowjob endings.

That's pretty hot as well. Especially if you get the feeling she's not that turned on by the whole blowjob thing. It's fun to humiliate her a bit with the porn star finish. Whenever I'm with a woman and I get the feeling she's sucking my cock just to get it over with, I go with that.

If I was going to lay a bet, I would bet he would go with the porn star ending but he surprised me. Chien Lee leaned his head back and shuddered, holding his cock inside of Barbara's willing mouth. He groaned and I watched as she began to gulp and gulp. Her throat strained as she clearly had trouble swallowing his orgasm. I chuckled to myself. Guess he'd been saving it up, what with his wife not putting it out. Barbara was probably getting several months of stored up lust dumped in her right now.

Some of it oozed out from around her lips, then she coughed hard once and a thin white stream dripped from her nose. That had to hurt! She coughed again and sputtered some but kept her mouth around his cock until the finish.

Chien Lee groaned and with his cock sliding from my horny blond's mouth, he dropped back into the chair behind him. He exhaled loudly, wiping one hand across his sweat soaked brow. Barbara, kneeling there on the carpet, licked at her lips, eyes closed and smiling.

Like a cat, satisfied and happy.

She rubbed the back of a hand across her face, wiping up the sperm that had dripped from her nose. The other hand dropped in her lap and I guess was going towards her pussy for a little self pleasure relief. She hadn't yet had that big orgasm that I could tell.

My cock was rock hard. I smiled to myself. I was about to teach Barbara just what being MY slut, really meant!

"Fuckmeat," I called. "Oh, Fuckmeat..."

She turned and looked at me, then blanched, seeing the gleam in my eyes. I held up the tube of lube for her to see.

"Now let's fuck that ass right," I said.

I laughed because she actually gulped, swallowed, in I don't know what? Fear, or was it Lust? She had to be flash backing to last night when as I shoved this monster in her pussy, she'd screamed and tried to get away. And then next, I'd face fucking her to a shattering orgasm stretching her throat nearly to her tonsils.

Now I meant to stick my huge cock up her ass, an ass stretched by plenty of hard dicks tonight. Even with all that abuse she had to be thinking when I did it, she'd feel like she hadn't been touch at all. I would open depths untouched by any normal cock she'd had so far this evening, if ever.

Walking up to her where she knelt, I stopped and waved my cock in her face.

"Say hello to my cock, Fuckmeat." I said and pushed the head against her lips. "And give in a kiss."

Now I wasn't any bigger than the cock she'd just been sucking and she must of realized it, for Barbara gave a small grin and eagerly opened her mouth.

Damned, I thought, why hadn't I join in the fun earlier?

Her mouth was a warm wet sucking pit of desire and I pushed myself forward into it. She kept going and going until she'd swallowed me to the root. Proud woman at her skills. I savored the feeling as her throat squeezed my flesh and her tongue danced around the part of me still in her mouth. I could have cum right then and been happy but there were more holes left to open tonight.

I let her work my cock over for almost a minute, then pulled it out.

"The table," I said pointing. "On your back and with your legs in the air."

Barbara gave the briefest of hesitations.

"Now Fuckmeat!" I ordered.

She jumped to her feet and went to the coffee table she'd earlier covered with the blanket. The one we'd found her on when we'd first arrived. The one right between the two couches, occupied by the men who had fucked her so often tonight. Barbara lay down so her ass was at the edge and with a quick easy movement raised her legs, pointing them towards the ceiling. White stocking covered legs, ending in heels.

Honestly Ladies, how the hell do you do that?

I mean I couldn't lift my legs and hold them there like that if you put a gun to my head. Yet you do it so effortlessly. I'm speechless sometimes at the way you bend your bodies to help us fuck you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just giving you your due. And pointing out something. You wouldn't do that, if you didn't want to get fuck as much as we do. Truth hurts girls but remember that next time your guy drops his pants. You want it too.

Enough of Psych 101. I've got an ass to fuck.

I sat down next to her and ran a hand up Barbara's left leg, from her naked butt to the stocking covered calf, enjoying the feeling of her body. Like silk, smooth and warm. The knees of her white stocking were a bit stained. Kneeling on any carpet will do that to them but the rest of her legs were a young man's wet dream.

Between those uplifted legs, her crotch was slick and red from the fucking she'd received in both holes, as any woman would be from all that sex. Still I smiled. While her pussy was spread and inviting, I saw her clit poked up as if asking for more. Barbara had experienced a half dozen or more small orgasms that I could tell, maybe more, yet hadn't yet had the Big One.

I meant to give that to her soon. Barbara was holding her legs with her hands, just above the knees, so I couldn't further abuse her and make her lube up her own asshole without making her drop her legs. Fine, I thought, I'd do it myself.

"Ready for some serious ass pounding, Fuckmeat?" I asked, sliding the hand back down to her butt.

"Yes Sir," she said. "Please fuck my ass, Sir."

I spanked her butt once hard.

"That's what I'm going to do," I promised, spanking it one more time. "So let's get it lubed up then."

Barbara gave a soft moan.

I took the tube of lubricant, popped the top and squirted a large glob on my two fingers. Reaching down, I smeared some first across her rosy asshole, then slide those two fingers into her. I worked them in and out to the second knuckle. You could tell she'd been ass fucked tonight. The rosy ring had a pleasant tightness but not overly so, like they are when you first get to them. I added a third finger.

Funny, that's why I believe in God.

Pussies and assholes. If God didn't want you to have sex, then why do they both shrink back up after you fuck them? Why do they get tight again? No matter how much you fuck a woman, she's always going to be like the first time, if you give her a few hours to recover. It doesn't serve much of a purpose except to make you enjoy the second time around just as much.

God wants us to fuck!

I pushed my fingers in to the third knuckle and Barbara gave another moan.

Three fingers was just about as thick as the cocks she'd been taking so far. I worked the lube all around the entrance, getting it good and slick. Finally though it was time to give her some of my cock.

The coffee table was at the perfect height. Kneeling between her legs, my dick was aimed right at her asshole. I had palmed a condom along with the tube of lube and took a moment to bite open the foil packet, then don the thin rubber condom. I'd been right, Barbara had purchased a bunch of extra large ones as well. Clearly she'd expected to re-meet my thick cock tonight. I smeared what was left of the lube on my fingers across the head of the condom.

Like I said, the smart one's are always the best fucks, not the least because they think outside the box. Sometimes they're not the most attractive ones, but they have an imagination when it comes to sex that you can't beat.

Always fuck a geek if you have a chance!

Damned, I realized something then, as I held my stiff cock in my hand ready to fuck Barbara's asshole. I had meant to angle my actions to get Chien Lee involved in double penetrating the willing bitch in front of me soon. Yet what I'd done so far had put him to the sidelines. I paused, the head of my cock at the entrance of Barbara's ass. What the fuck, I thought, I'd screwed up.

My horny blond looked up at my lack of penetration. Maybe she thought it was a further test. Dropping her hands from her legs, she grabbed the edge of the table she lay on and pulled. Her asshole wrapped itself around the head almost to the crown and I couldn't help myself then. I pushed forward and opened her ass with my cock.

We both moaned loudly as it penetrated her. What the hell, I'd get back to Chien Lee in a minute, I thought.

My push and Barbara's pull had gotten about an inch or so in her. I pulled back until just the edge of the crown was still in then pushed forward again. I got a bit more inside this time.

"Oh, fuck!" Barbara sighed. "That's a big cock."

I smiled, putting my hands on her legs, resting them on my shoulders and gave her a few more strokes, working myself forward.

"Oww, oww, oww," she moaned again. "God damned its big!"

The Boys laughed from the couches nearby. A couple had their hands in their crotches, stroking their soft cocks. I didn't expect they would stay soft long. Barbara groaned every time I got to the deepest point. I gave her slow strokes, letting her get used to my size. I kept at it until I had it almost half way in.

Chien Lee walked up then and grabbed a seat on the couch to my left. He had a fresh glass and a big grin. He also had a new hard-on. He was clearly enjoyed himself so far.

With half my cock in her I decide to save the rest for later and just work at getting her used to my cock. I picked up the speed but didn't press forward anymore. Barbara with me supporting her legs, had moved her hands to her breast. She was rubbing them and playing with her nipples. Her eyes were closed and she was clearly enjoying herself as well.

I know I'd said earlier I prefer pussy to ass that doesn't mean I don't enjoy fucking a butt. On the contrary, Barbara's ass was great. Her asshole was a tight grasping ring around my shaft, pulsating in waves of pleasure, tightening, then loosening, then squeezing tight again. And the inside of her ass was warm and slick like a glove.