The Next Room, Next Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are an evil, evil man." Barbara whispered, taking a drink from her water. "And I'm enjoying every minute of it."

I sat down on the arm of her chair and reached out to touch her, softly stroking her cheek. Funny thing, sitting there put my cock right in front of her face. Barbara glanced around and seeing no one watching us, reached a hand up and slide it into my crotch. Her fingers were warm as they wrapped themselves around my dick.

Then she yawned.

"Sorry," she said.

I glanced down at my watch. It was a little after eleven and we'd all been at it for over two hours now. No wonder she was tired. I was too. Though I perked right up as she slowly masturbated me with her hand.

"Feel like one more before bed?" I asked.

"What did you have in mind?"

I just grinned and her eyes sparkled back with mischievous excitement. Chien Lee came out of the bathroom and walked over to the bar.

"Go over and get on the table." I told her.

She gave me a questioning look.

"Trust me," I said, smiling.

------

Everyone was again seated, the Boys on the couches, Chien Lee on his chair, Barbara on her table.

"You've been so, so good tonight Fuckmeat." I said, slowly walking around the table.

"Thank you Sir," she said.

My horny blond, sweat and cum stained naked body held at attention, head demurely down and hands behind her back, was clearly ready for one more go of it. I stopped in front of her.

"Fuckmeat," I said. "I've realized something."

Reaching out I gently stroked her hair.

"I've realized that while you've taken your Master cock in your mouth and you've taken it in your pussy. You haven't taken it up your ass yet."

Barbara's eyes went wide, even though her head was down.

"You want him to fuck you there, don't you?"

She shivered, considering what I was asking her to do.

"Don't you?" I asked again.

Picture this, my horny blond was kneeling, head down. Suddenly she shuffled in place to left, counter clockwise, until her back was to Chien Lee and I, then she leaned forward until her head was on the table. Her hands appeared and grasping each cheek of her naked ass, she spread them, exposing her well fucked pussy and asshole.

"Master," Barbara's voice was clear. "Please fuck my ass."

She slowly wiggled it back and forth.

"Please..."

I turned and looked at Chien Lee. I have to laugh now, weeks later, remembering the big grin he had on his face. Think about it. Six, seven hours ago you're getting off some shitty flight, way too long and now you've got a incredibly gorgeous blond practically begging you to shove your cock up her tight ass.

If only all of our lives could be so sweet.

Barbara's fingers reached further and her two index fingers teased the bright red ring of her asshole.

"Please, Master..." she purred again. "Fuck my ass with your big stiff cock."

She let her fingers slide inside of herself to the first knuckle, then she spread her asshole. It was wet and inviting, having been fucked many times tonight. Not by anything as big as what was soon to come but then I'd opened her up earlier with my cock. Chien Lee might be a challenge but not one she couldn't handle. Barbara started finger fucking herself while we all watched.

"Please Master..." she moaned.

I stepped away as Chien Lee stood. I went to where the box of condoms was, grabbing one for Chien Lee and the tube of lubricant. He'd need both.

At first he just stood there next to the table, watching, as we all were, the blond play with her ass. It was one hell of a sight too. His cock slowly got harder, rising up as if it had a mind of its own. Chien Lee took one hand and set it on the top of Barbara's ass. He let the thumb trail down and join her fingers, slowly pushing it into her. She groaned at the touch and pushed her hips back, inviting him to take her.

"I need your cock," she softly begged.

Walking past him, I handed Chien Lee the condom and the lube, then went and sat down on the couch with Fred and Short, the others seated on the opposite one. I leaned back and got ready to enjoy the coming show.

Barbara was resting on her breasts with her head on the table facing me and her hands on her ass. She had her eyes closed, letting her inner slut come out as she finger fucked her asshole for Chien Lee. I grinned to myself seeing the soft little smile she was wearing.

The radio was still tuned to the blues station I'd first tuned it to, and there was a really smoky song playing right then. Barbara let herself slowly move in time with the music. Behind her, Chien Lee was putting the condom on his cock, now stiff and hard, jutting from his crotch.

I took a few moments just to take in the erotic beauty of my kinky blond.

Funny, I just realize something, I haven't really described her to you but in the broadest of terms, have I? Sorry about that.

So there I was, naked, cock semi hard, and a few feet in front of me a woman, my friends both new and old had spent the past two hours fucking. Unless you've actually been in an orgy or group sex, its hard to describe the feeling but then I wasn't talking about me, I was talking about Barbara.

Athletic is your first impression, though without the thinness of youth. She has a few extra pounds on her, which she probably works hard to loose but that gives her body real curves. Good size shapely breasts without being large. If I had to guess, I'd peg her just past 30. She's probably five foot six or seven without heels. Long shapely legs, the kind that should always wear stockings. Tonight, white stockings stained from all her time on her knees sucking cock.

Speaking of sucking cock, Barbara had what an old time buddy of mine called "Cock Sucking Lips". Full, round and inviting, and when they are, like tonight, coated in dark red lipstick, you just want to slide your cock between them.

What else?

Beautiful ice blue eyes! You notice them first off. Cute face with a hint of English or European in it. Classy. Yeah classy and so much better when you get the chance to dominate her, like I have tonight. Like fucking that high school teacher you had the crush on. Something vaguely forbidden about the tryst but you still couldn't say no, if offered.

And finally, I've mentioned her hair. Nicely blond and cut short but not one of those butch lesbian bobs. Hers was just above the shoulders and expensively razor cut with layers. It was understated which made it even hotter. Just enough you can get a good handful to pull while you fucked her rough.

Speaking of rough, Chien Lee had gotten his condom on. This should be interesting, I thought. I'd opened Barbara's asshole earlier with my own big cock but his was a whole level more of wide.

Her eyes popped open as he pushed himself into her. From the angle I guessed he'd speared her pussy again. Probably wanting to get Barbara turned on again before he shoved that monster up her ass. She sighed and a soft grin appeared.

I could see Chien Lee's hands as he squirted a bunch of lube on two fingers, then slid them into her asshole. Barbara's eye went wide and she gave a small soft gasp. While he fucked her pussy, he finger fucked her ass. Her eyes were half closed as she clearly enjoyed the sensations.

It didn't take Chien Lee long to get her ass lubed to his satisfaction. I watched him pull his cock out and move it upward, centering the head on Barbara's waiting ravished ass.

Now I had expected some resistance and difficulty, getting that monster cock into her tight little hole, but maybe all the action had really finally made a complete slut out of my submissive blond. Barbara gasped as Chien Lee's cock slide easily into her ass. He seemed surprised as well but that didn't stop him from pushing forward with his thrust.

Barbara groaned and her hands, which had been spreading the cheeks of her ass, dropped to the table. They grabbed the edge of it, trying to hold herself in place no doubt.

Chien Lee pulled his cock back and then rammed it forward hard.

She moaned.

His cock firmly lodged, Chien Lee grabbed her waist and on his next stroke, pulled back too.

Barbara screamed then.

I chuckled to myself and felt my cock get hard.

He fucked her ass slowly, pushing it back and forth while he held her waist firmly. not that Barbara was trying to get away. Any initial discomfort quick turned to pleasure. She breathed in and out, taking deep breaths whenever Chien Lee got really deep.

I got up and walked around to where I could see the action. Damned, I thought to myself when I could see Chien Lee's cock in Barbara's ass. Stretch wide, it looked like he was using a baseball bat on her. I didn't see how her body could stretch so wide without tearing, but she was doing it, taking his huge cock in her ass and clearly enjoying every inch.

Chien Lee too, I bet. That had to be the tightest hole he'd ever fucked. The mouth of her asshole grasping his cock like a tiny rubber band, that slide up and down his hard length as he fucked her. I hoped he could last a while because I had nasty plans for my kinky blond.

Plans that involved my stiffening cock.

All the lube Chien Lee had used helped him get a good steady pace going, his dick sliding in and out. His hands firmly held a hold of Barbara's waist and helped him as he pulled her sharply back each time he drove his cock into her. Each time he did, she would give a soft little yelp of pleasure. Letting his hands move up her back, Chien Lee then reached under her and grasping her breasts, pulled her up. She moaned as he squeezed her breasts with his finger.

"Oh fuck that's good," I heard her mutter.

He kept at it for several minutes, fucking Barbara's ass with his cock while he played with her breasts. Slowly it turned her on more and more, I could tell. She started to push herself back onto his cock, fucking herself with his dick. Her body began to glisten with sweat and her moans go deeper and deeper. Soon her head was hanging down, and her weigh was supported just by Chien Lee's hands.

I'd been watching from behind Chien Lee, standing there sipping my drink. I leaned in then and whispered in his ear.

"Don't forget to spank her..."

I heard him chuckle and I smiled. Moments later the sound of his hand was a sharp crack.

Barbara gasped at the blow, and again, as Chien Lee hit the other side of her ass. The pain didn't stop her from fucking herself on his cock though. If anything it made her push back a bit harder.

Crack!

--------

Chien Lee had been fucking Barbara for almost ten minutes, and spanking her ass the entire time. Her flesh was a bright rosy red. Now though he had his hands back on her breasts, pinching her nipples as he pushed himself into her tight butt.

She moaned loudly and her body quivered. Another orgasm, one of several so far but none of them big ones. Time to give her that big one I thought as I slowly stroked my own hard dick with one hand.

Walking back over to the two, I leaned down and whispered again into his ear.

"Roll her over, I'm going to fuck her pussy."

He grinned.

Earlier at the strip club, Chien Lee had mentioned he had been a wrestler in college. He showed he still had his youthful strength then. Hands on her breasts, he stood, lifting her up off of the table. That had the effect of pulling her back and shoving his big entire cock up her ass to the root. Barbara gasped at the deep penetration.

While she was a couple of inches taller than him, the way she was stuck on his dick had her toes dangling in the air above the floor. That forced her even deeper on his cock. Chien Lee pulled her back until she was pressed against his chest, his hands squeezing her breasts roughly. He kissed her on the neck as she whimpered, blue eyes closed.

Thinking back, I don't know how he did it but with a flick of his hips, Chien Lee tossed Barbara upward. Her ass slid up his cock almost to the head and then gravity pulled her back on it.

She screamed as her butt hit his crotch hard.

He did it again, launching her upward to be pulled back down.

For a moment I thought he was going to keep that up and get his own orgasm deep inside of Barbara's shaking body but after a half dozen strokes he stopped, and with his cock still stuffed inside of her ass to the root, Chien Lee turned and sat slowly down on the table.

For her part, Barbara just sat there, pinned to his lap by his dick, her legs shaking and her eyes half closed from the sensations.

I laughed softly to myself. Time to fuck this bitch to unconsciousness.

As I mentioned earlier, my friends and I had double penetrated a lot of horny co-eds and not a few secretaries and bar girls over the past 10 years, from college to recent history. I thought to myself as I walked up to the sweaty couple, that this DP would be my masterpiece. One that Barbara, in her old age would still think about and smile, to the confusion of her many grandchildren.

Laying on the floor next to the couch to my right, where Fred and Junior sat, was a pillow. One of several that had been on the couches when we entered. I picked it up.

When Chien Lee had sat down, Barbara's legs had ended up on the outside of his own. Seeing me walk up, he spread his legs and that make hers spread as well. I had a clear view of her crotch, his cock splitting her asshole wide and her pussy, wet and slick, ready to get fucked.

The height of the coffee table the two were on meant I needed an inch or so to do what I wanted to. Tossing the pillow down on the floor between her legs, I knelt on it. I could see Chien Lee smile. He was still nibbling on Barbara's neck as he held her pressed against him.

For her part, I doubted my horny blond knew what I was doing, or even that I was there. Her eyes, still half closed were glazed over with the many orgasms Chien Lee had given her in the last twenty minutes. Her eyes did open wide when she felt the head of my cock press again her pussy.

I pushed forward slightly, just enough that the lips of her sex enveloped the head of my cock. We both gasped, Barbara the new sensations of having both her holes opened so incredibly wide and me, from the hot wet feel of those lips stretched so tight around my cock.

Her arms had been hanging loose at her sides, while impaled on Chien Lee's cock like a butterfly on a pin. She raised them then and taking my shoulders in her hand, pulled me forward. Inch by stiff inch, I sunk my big cock into her tight pussy.

We both groaned when I got almost balls deep. I felt stiff resistance in the last inch or so, a tight ring of flesh stopping my progress.

Damned she felt good!

Chien Lee's huge cock in her ass, made Barbara's pussy a glove two sizes too small. Only her capricious juices from her previous orgasms allowed me the lubrication to get my cock inside of her that far. She slowly pulled her body toward me and then her warm mouth meet mine. Kissing her, I could feel her quiver at the double penetration, as both of our cocks were deep inside of her.

Now, if you've never been in a three way like this, you might not realize, the guy on the bottom, as Chien Lee was, is often hampered in his actions. He's got no leverage to move and is usually left with just sitting there while the guy on the top gets off. Oh, it's pleasurable all right, feeling the other person's cock slides in and out, separated by a thin membrane of tight flesh. The friction is erotic and the tight ring of her ass around the base of your cock keeps you hard, but a guy likes to take control, to push himself in to a willing body, to take her as your own.

Lucky for Chien Lee, the height of the table was just right.

Leaning back, put my cock pointing straight up, and gave Barbara just enough room to put her feet on the floor. It also gave her the space that she could push herself up and let our two cocks slide part of the way out of her. Chien Lee let her get high enough that just the heads of our cocks remained, before his hand on her shoulder stopped her.

When she let herself slowly slide back down, all three of us groaned.

She did it again, up to the tip then a slow slide down.

And again.

---------

There came a point during our three way that Barbara noticed what I had done.

Or not had done.

It was subtle, but slowly I saw in her eyes a realization form. I smiled and she smiled back.

See, I hadn't put a condom on when I came forward this last time. My bare naked cock was slowly sliding up and down inside her equally naked pussy. Wet slick flesh against hot stiff flesh. You might rail against my disregard but I was pretty confident of my safety. Even with my horny blond's recent sluthood, I doubted she had been indiscriminate about her sex partners. So I was pretty sure I was safe from catching anything.

Plus, I really wanted to dump a big load of hot cum inside of this bitch!

Nothing says you own a woman like the ability to freely cum inside of her and walk away while your sperm dribbles from her used pussy. Its the ultimate act of possession. To cum inside of her, knowing in a small dark corner that she can do nothing to stop you.

She's yours.

Barbara was fucking herself on our two cock, doing the job for us. Chien Lee was still playing with her breasts, her stiff nipples sticking out between his fingers. I had one hand on her waist and the other behind her head. From time to time, I'd give her short hair a hard pull. She'd smile a sexy evil little smile at the discomfort and fuck herself down on our cocks harder for it.

I could feel it getting to me. I was going to cum soon if this kept up.

The action was getting to Barbara as well. Where earlier her up and down strokes had been sure and even, now her movements were jerky and at times she would stop and change direction half deep on our cocks. And too her breath was coming shorter and shorter. She had her teeth biting her lower lip and her eyes were again half closed, like she was in deep concentration. I waited for one down ward stroke and with my hand at the back of her neck, pulled her sharply down.

She groaned, as the head of my cock hit again that tight ring of flesh. This time her cervix gave a quiver and wrapping itself around the head of my cock, squeezed. It was my turn to groan at the feeling.

I felt Chien Lee's hand touch mine, on Barbara's shoulder. She raised herself up and he pulled her down hard, pushing her onto his cock. He was close too, I could tell. I moved my hand up, to caress her check.

Barbara's eyes were mere slits, as she fucked herself on our cocks. Her previously sharp polished looks were a well worn and dirty testament to all the fucking and sucking she had done so far. Soon she was going to get her ultimate reward, a big soul shaking orgasm as two stiff big cocks split her wide open, then spilled their seed inside of her and she was working towards that end with a passion.

The head of my cock kept tapping her cervix when she was at her lowest point. The next time she did that, my eyes went wide as I felt the tight ring of flesh give and cock open her up. I groaned out loud as the most amazing sensations took me. Her body enveloped me like a fist squeezed tight. I thought the head of my cock might pop off, then I groaned again as my orgasm washed over me.

It was my turn to have eyes roll into the back of my head, as spurt after hard spurt of sperm erupted from my cock, buried deep inside of Barbara's cunt. I flooded her body with my hot cum and felt the wetness across my cock as it slowly filled her.

Chien Lee came then too, though he had a condom on. Still the way his cock swelled and pulsed help amplify the feelings Barbara had from my orgasm.

The rippling contractions of Barbara's body, as both pussy and ass were filled with cum, was amazing. She shook and shook as she was pinned between us, hard firm hands holding her tight, pulling her down so her body was penetrated to the max.