The Next Room, Next Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipples were sharp stiff points and her chest heaved as she fought for breath, her orgasms crashing over her in waves and waves. That sent me into another orgasm, something that rarely happened. I had just finished one, when another squeezed my loins in a erotic grasp.

Barbara, orgasms of her own taking control of her body, leaned forward and I felt her mouth on my. Her lips opened and her tongue, a sharp darting serpent, wiggled its way inside my mouth and played with my own tongue. She groaned inside my mouth, another deep hard orgasm rippling its way up from her crotch and vibrating her body against mine.

My sight went gray...

-----

(thirty minutes later)

"Ohhh..." she sighed. "You truly are a most evil man."

I chuckled, handing her a bottle of juice from the mini-bar in her room. The warm waters of her bath, plus the bubble from the small bottle I'd added to the waters as I'd filled it several minutes ago, caressed her naked breasts like I had done not long ago.

"Very, very evil..." she said softly.

It had been an amazing climax to a decadent evening.

As Chien Lee and I had sat there, enjoying the after glow of coming inside of her, Barbara had been treated to several shots of sperm from the Boys. The show had turned them so on, that as we three had cum, first Junior, then Rick, Fred and Short had stepped up, and hands around their cocks, they had shot their sperm across Barbara's face and breasts, before collapsing back onto the couches.

We all lay there exhausted.

I'd been the first to stand, my semi hard cock slid oh so reluctantly from her pussy. Then Barbara herself, almost crawling her way off of Chien Lee's ass splitting cock. She'd slowly melted onto the floor and just laid there, breathing in great gasps, while my sperm leaked from her wide open pussy.

As for Chien Lee, he lay on his back upon the coffee table and just muttered, "Oh fuck..."

I laugh now, days later.

Mindful of the lateness, I'd finally drug myself up, walking over to the small table that held Barbara's purse, and unknown to my companions, her laptop, streaming the festivities to her far off boyfriend. I'd closed it, and slipped it inside her purse before I had gone back to gather my clothing off of the floor.

Once I had my pants back on, I had visited the bathroom of Chien Lee's suite and borrowed one of the robes hanging there.

I had Rick, who of the two, seemed most able to stand, help me. I got him to dress than handed him Barbara's purse to carry. Barbara herself I had a hard time getting to stand. Once she had, I just scooped her up in my arms, and with Rick in tow, headed for the elevator.

It didn't take long to get down to our floor. Rick easily found Barbara's room key, and together we got her inside. Rick waved himself off after just a few moments and headed for his room and sleep. I would have followed him but then of the three, I've always been the most responsible of the group. After the all out fucking we'd given my horny blond, I didn't want to just up and leave.

A hot bath then.

I almost fell asleep myself, sitting on the side of the tub as it filled. It didn't take long before I had a good size going, especially after I dumped the small container of bubble bath from the counter in it.

Barbara was still laying where I had dumped her, on the bed, her bathrobe slightly ajar. I took her stockings off then scooped her up and carried her into the bathroom.

It was moist and steamy as I held her up, peeled the bathrobe from her, and slid her sweat soaked and cum covered body into the bubble wrapped water. She sighed and gave a soft moan as she settled into the bath. I was half tempted to join her but then that would mean I wouldn't get any sleep tonight. I decided instead to see what was in her mini-bar.

So, me giving her the juice.

"You going to be ok?" I asked, fighting back a yawn.

Barbara nodded, dropping the empty juice container on the floor of the bathroom. She lay there with bubbles to her chest, eyes closed like she wanted to go to sleep. The tracks of our sperm shimmered on her moist flesh and I was of half a mind to just leave her and seek my own bed, though for some reason, I kept picturing her under the water and asleep.

I picked up one of the wash cloths the hotel had sitting on the top of the toilet instead.

The water was warm and soapy as I dipped the towel in it and then slid it across Barbara's body. She moaned softly at the touch and I saw her nipples grow hard.

Still, quite a slut my kinky blond was.

I took my time, slowly washing the accumulated orgasms from her naked body. Even though I'd just fucked her hard, I felt my cock twitch. Soon though I found myself washing the same bit of flesh I'd fucked so hard an hour before. My hands between her legs, I slowly stroked her.

It was then Barbara popped the drain with her foot.

The water quickly drained and slowly she got herself up out of the tub. I helped, offering an arm to lean on. Drying her with one of the big soft towels took just a moment, then a few long steps and she slide herself under the covers of her bed.

"Thank you." she muttered, pulling blankets up and around her face.

I chuckled to myself.

Barbara held out one hand and taking mine in hers, drew it down to kiss it. She smiled, even with both eyes closed.

"You'll join me for breakfast?" she asked.

Leaning down, I kissed her softly on the cheek.

"Yes, I will."

Barbara didn't hear my reply, as sleep enfold her in its soft embrace.

I softly let myself out, headed towards my own bed.