All Comments on 'The Nice Guy Gets the Girls'

by Starr69696969

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was so completely hot! I read it 3 times in a row lol. Please continue the story of Lindsey Jo and Bobby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not even

The story has serious flaws that most in grade school learn not to make. Things like the frequent and over use of "word -- word," and "word ... word" for no reason than the author's mind crutch to clear the mind and decide how to proceed. Makes the story read like trash and a pure waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally disagree

The last poster was way off with that comment. I just finished this story and only caught one, maybe two, grammar errors. Trust me; I'm an English major. Better than a hell of a lot of other stories I've read on this site. And use of a double hyphen or an ellipsis is a mind crutch? Where I come from, that's called punctuation. This story isn't perfect (maybe a shade too rushed), but I loved it. The writing was solid and evocative and totally fucking hot. I personally wished the author would have taken some more time to expand it a little more.

Now that's called constructive criticism. Only saying it reads like trash and is a waste of time over (proper) punctuation is not just off the mark, it's rude and a waste of MY time. Sorry, had to come out of my hole for this. I'm a stickler for grammar (English major!) and was actually really impressed by this author's use of it.

topoffagaintopoffagainover 7 years ago
Wow! An amazing threesome!

I want to do this! This is another great story by a great new author! I want MORE from this author! She really is an excellent writer! I LOVE how creative she is!

I have never been lucky enough to be in a threesome, ALL due to MY being a prude! I don't know what I've been missing ALL these years until now, in my very late 40's. I wish I could go back in my youth and change a LOT of things! This is one thing I DO have on my bucket list! Now, to talk to my husband about this??? Hmmm. At the same time, I DO understand why men will have affairs now. WHY rock the entire house if something will NOT turn out the way you want it to, you know? I DO completely get it now.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

You just keep impressing me. This was a wonderful story of love and sexual joyfulness. Thank you so very much for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous