The Night After The Comet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,342 Followers

Her words weighed on his mind and Tony knew despair even as she moved him down her body to her ever hungry hole. Tears slid down his cheeks, but not so much for himself as for his species. His lungs were small and it took great effort, but he said,

"We will fight."

She held him to her and sucked his full sized manhood back inside her drooling snatch.

"Of course you will and we will lose some to that fight. We expect the greatest resistance from your homosexual males, but the rest of you males cannot control yourselves. You always want to stick your prick in some woman. Eventually we will get you all."

Her muscles gripped him and began to draw him into her. She moaned and said,

"We are close to the end, this won't take very long."

With that her muscles began to work hard on his cock, milking him, drinking him away into her beautiful body. He felt himself shrinking and watched in morbid fascination as her body grew ever larger. She steadily devoured him. His face was in her pubic hair and he could feel the crack of her butt with his feet. It was easy to hear her cunt's sucking noises as it slurped his body away. Finally his face was level with her clit which was protruding from its hood and hard like a penis. Rebecca leaned forward to watch as the last of Tony was preparing to disappear into her. She noticed her hard clit and that it would just barely fit in Tony's mouth.

"How about a little taste of things to come?"

She took control of his body with her mind one last time and opening his small mouth made him suck on her hard clit as she brought his hands up to rub on it as well. She forced him to take it all the way in his mouth to the back of his throat. She made him bob his head a little to give it a feeling she was longing for and would get again soon. The next thing she knew the best orgasm yet crashed over her. She struggled to watch as Tony's body shrunk and was bent backward as her pussy devoured him. Tony felt the lips of her pussy open and push out like the lips on a mouth as they prepared to swallow him. He wiggled in vain as they squeezed closed over him and began working him deeper into her body. Everything went dark and all he could hear were the wet sucking noises of her cunt and the beat of her heart pushing blood through her body. He clung to consciousness as long as possible, feeling her vaginal muscles working him into her made him feel as if he were being devoured by a snake. With a couple of extra strong contractions he had been pushed entirely into her and her pussy finally relaxed back to its normal shape. Tony could hold on no longer and passed out of consciousness for the last time. She lay back onto the pillows and rested her hands on her abdomen, smiling as she felt the last of him melting away inside of her.

The smile remained as a tear slid down Rebecca's cheek, but only one. She wiped it away with the heal of her hand and got up off of the bed. She slipped into another short dress and didn't bother with panties because she knew she wouldn't need them. She could only feel one of the men nearby now. The others must have already been taken and were probably at this very moment being devoured by a woman's hungry pussy. It didn't matter, there were plenty of men to consume and once that was finished the real fun could start. She was going to be sure to do her share to repopulate this world with the right species.

As she left the flat the door crashed closed behind her, sounding the end of the human race.

ruwild
ruwild
2,342 Followers
12