All Comments on 'The Night Ferry to Zakinthos'

by Tiberius58

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Would love to join you and Marinos

Very hot, would love to join you both for a steamy session under the stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

so hot, hot, hot, wish I were there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was on a ferry back to Greece. I was in my 40s, it was night and I was on the upper deck. An older guy came and stood beside me, talked a bit, a young couple walked past us, they went to the back of the boat. He said oh to be young again, that female tourist is going to get it. Sure enough, not far from us, she got down on her knees, her head moving back and forward. Then she stood, her shorts around her ankles as it was obvious he was taking her. This boat is known for it, tourists like you finishing their holiday, he moved behind me, his hard cock against me, he said quietly, pull them down, I hesitated, pull your shorts down, I could hear the girl, I undid my shorts, they dropped down. I felt a wet finger at my hole, moving around, then 2 lightly opening me, my cock hard,,i leaned against the rail, I felt his cockhead against my opening and he held it there, reaching around, slowly stroking my cock, he rocked against me and gradually his hard cock opened me and slowly eased into me my cumm arced high into the air and I felt his cock go all the way in. Holding the rail he slowly pushed in and out of me then moving a little faster I felt him swell and my insides were filled with warmth. He said I hope you enjoyed your greek farewell and moved away from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous