The Night of Six

Story Info
A slave learns to obey her master.
2.6k words
2.9
25.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leaddog
Leaddog
3 Followers

This was the evening of my submissive being taken and I was very interested in the outcome. I brought her to the house early one afternoon and she had no idea what was in store for her. She was well trained and ready physically but mentally was a different story. We were lead into a dressing room soon after we arrived and as soon as we were she knew something was going to happen this night. Her anxieties were very high and she looked at me and kept asking, “why master” why must you do this. I told her of my responsibilities of being in this society and why I must give her up this evening. I told her of the love I had for her and of the pleasure she would bring to be tonight and of proud I was of her for being so strong and all a long I knew in my heart and stomach that it would be a rough evening for her.

I was left with the planning and preparation of this evening’s entertainment and the way she would be used. I had arranged for six men from a local college to be here this evening, they were young and healthy and ready to do just about anything to use my submissive for there pleasure. I had arranged a meeting with many of these men prior to tonight to interview them and select the right ones. These young men were mostly athletes from college and they were highly motivated after seeing pictures of my submissive naked and bound.

My slave was so nervous and scared she just wept and begged not for me to do this to her. I kept telling her that it was my duty as a master in this society to honor my commitment and she must go through with this tonight. So was so helpless and not even needing to be tied or bound at this time at about 30 minutes before her turn to go on the stage I told her to make me proud of her tonight and I would take care of her afterwards. She kept weeping and begging me not to do this to her and she said she would be such a good slave from now on, I just looked at my slave and held her head as I lowered her to her knees and opened my pants for her to take my cock and suck it like it was the last cock on earth.

Instantly she took my entire cock down her throat resting her lips at the base of my cock and waiting for me to hold her head and fuck her throat. Most of the time I have to hold her head with both of my hands while I lower my cock down her throat. My massive cock is so long that she has a very hard time taking all of me but tonight was different. Tonight I believe it was even longer and harder than she has known me to be. The blood filled my cock and I was so turned on with what was about to happen I could hardly contain my excitement as I held her head firm and began to fuck her sweet throat. It didn’t take long for me to feel my juices flooding my balls in less than 5 minutes I was ready to release my gift to her and she knew it and was becoming more aggressive with her mouth and as I pushed hard on the back of her head I came like never before screaming her name and letting loose my gift and I kept going fucking right through it until I shot another load deep in her hot throat only to pull back and allow her to clean my cock before putting it away.


When I finished use my slaves mouth for my pleasure I had to then tie her wrists together using the 13 loops around her wrists, 6 on one side and 7 on the other and then I walked her into the stage area with her still moaning and begging me to not do this to her. Once I had her on the stage I moved her to where two poles where placed standing upright and attached her arms that were behind her back to the poles as she was kneeling down between them. Before I left her there I kissed her and asked her to be brave and that this would not last all night like some of the other slaves had been taken.

The six were already dressed and ready to go on stage when I found the dressing room they were in. I had picked through many men to find the ones I thought would be fine for my slave. Two of the men were very tall, and black and played basketball at college and Two of the them were water polo players and I thought they would have good stamina for take my slave. And the other two I picked because one was very small with small hands and a small cock while the last one had an extremely large cock not unlike my own.

By then it was time for me to walk them onto the stage, one by one they came up and stood only in robes and behind my slave as I addressed the large crowd that had gather on this evening. I told them of the event tonight and how they were to be pleasured by my very slave and after she had sucked each cock to completion she would be taken as the six men wished again. I told my fellow society members that each man would be able to deposit there gift into my slave twice and the second time would be there choice as to how to do her.

I then moved off the stage and took my chair in the middle of the first row while each one in turn removed their robes to the crowd. When it came time for the black men to remove theirs the crowd the crowd seemed to sense the excitement from seeing how large there cocks were even semi hard. And when the one man with the extremely large cock removed his robe the crowd went wild seeing his 14-inch member and wondered how my little slave would deal with this.

The first of the water polo guys moved into position and began to stroke his cock to hardness right in front of my slave as she still begged not to be taken as such. She was turned sideways so the crowd could have a better view and he just walked up close to her and began to open her mouth as she cried and enter my slave mouth with his hardness. I made sure my slave was tied very tight against the poles so she could not back away from the men that were going to use her. And as the first was using her he held her shoulders and use this leverage to go down her throat. I had picked correctly I thought to myself for he was fucking her throat for well over 15 minutes before he came and she gagged when he let loose his load.

I knew this was only the beginning for her this night as two slaves walked up on stage and cleaned up the mess that my slave had spilled out and then I saw one of the black men move up and show her his erection and it was all of about 12 inches and very ready by then. He took the same spot where the man before him had been and instead of working his way down her throat he held her shoulders and pushed his huge cock all the way down my slaves throat in one instant push. Then he work his cock up and down her throat while she cried and threw up all over him, but I was surprised when he kept going and kept fucking her screaming throat.

He knew how to use a woman’s throat for sure and he came in only about 5 minutes as my slave drank all of him down. Then the one with the smaller cock moved right up and began to use my slaves mouth for his pleasure soon as the black man moved away, this man with the small cock took only seconds to cum shooting his load down my slaves mouth and the other water polo guy moved up to use my slave that was now just weeping as she was taken. He put on quite a show for the crowd fucking her throat for almost 30 minutes before empting his load in her. I knew my salve had be broken when the second black man moved up and began to fuck her throat with his 12 inch cock, but this one was very thick and she had a hard time taking all of him, but he managed to push all the way down her throat and came quickly in only a few minutes.

My slave was long gone by the time the man with the massive 14 inch cock was ready to use her, she only opened her mouth as he entered her and you could hear nothing but his moans as he sank all the way down her throat, no moans, no scream and no crying was left in her. This man came so hard that you could see his cum shooting not only down her throat but also out the sides of her mouth as he finished himself off and kept his cock buried deep in her throat for several minutes and I thought he came a second time but I was not going to use this as the end of his turn with her.

It was well over 2 hours as the two slaves moved up and untied her arms from the posts as the men have asked for and they slowly laid her on her front on her knees and with her face on the stage floor spreading her legs out and tying them to them posts so she could not move. They use towels on the floor around the stage and made ready for the next wave from the men. It didn’t take long for this first of the water polo men to move up in front of her and use her mouth to suck his cock, but I knew this was not to be done to completion as he simply went to his knees in front of her and lifted her head and used her head to fuck his hard cock. This lasted only about 10 minutes before he was replaced with one of the black men’s cock being use the same way as he moved around and slid his cock up my slave’s ass. You could feel the tension in the air as his pushed all the way up into her ass as she screamed right on the black mans cock. I knew my slaves ass was ripped open and you could see a small amount of blood each time the water polo man backed out of her, I knew she would only be in for a long night with all of the other big cocks to come. The first finished himself off and pulled back for the black man to take her and she let out an ear-piercing scream when he went in, you could see the ropes almost cutting into her skin as she tried to get away but could only feel his thick cock going deeper and deeper inside her.

By the time he had finished cumming you could see the blood pouring out of her ass when he backed out and there where no more whimpers or moans escaping her lips. Then the large man with the huge cock moved up and use her head to fuck, knowing that when he went inside her ass she would want to die. Not even the dildo’s I have used on her in the past could match this mans size and endurance. He was slamming her head down all the way to the base of his cock when they cut the ropes holding her taunt loose.

He had been inside her throat for a good 10 minutes before he pulled back and laid on the floor while the two of the men helped position her over the man with the huge cock and as they turned her on her back over the man on the floor they pushed her down over is cock as it when into her ass you could hear her last scream turn to silence as another water polo guy started using her mouth to quite her down. I thought each man would take his turn with her but I could only sit and watch as the last three used each of her openings to rip her apart. The second black raped her pussy while the huge cock pushed up and down inside her ass and water polo guy was giving her a throat fucking again. You could see the blood running down on the stage as the black came first only to pull out and show his cock to the crowd and it too was bloody and then the water polo guy came hard down her throat followed by the guy with the huge cock in her ass, and as I thought it was over they other men raised my limp slave up off his cock only to turn her onto her knees and they all pushed her head down his long bloody cock while she tried to get away she was only pushed farther and harder down his length. I know this guy wouldn’t stop and I don’t think anyone could make him as he used her limp body and tight mouth to fuck his cock.

I wanted to stop her abuse but I know I couldn’t I had to let I go while I looked around and saw that each master was being serviced by his own slave. And now all of he men had held onto my slave as they pick her head up and down only to slam it down upon the huge cock each stroke. You could have dropped a pin in this room now only hearing the moans of the man with the huge cock cumming hard in my slave throat or stomach for that matter with the size of his cock and it was hard to watch as he must have cum for minutes while my limp slave had no choice but to drink all of it. And as the man began to shrivel up they other men just pulled my slave aside and let her lay on the floor and the stage went dark I could barely make out the two slaves going to her and helping her o the dressing room.

I then went to her and help slide her into the bath as I undid the ropes holding her wrists together and they were even marked hard from her abuse. I spent the next several hours cleaning and putting dressings on her bloody parts of her body only to pick her up and carry her to my car and drive home that night.

I held her in my arms for two solid days trying to keep her safe and listening to her cries. She would become stronger after this evening knowing that she would never again have to endure this pain and punishment that was given to her that night of the six.

She remained my slave for a year afterwards only to die from an accident in her car. It was one of the sadist days in my life to lose such a wonderful giving woman.

So now you know of my past and how I stayed in this society for years thinking it was wonderful to be able to have so much pleasure from a woman but not realizing that it is so humiliating for her to endure these things for her master.

Leaddog
Leaddog
3 Followers