The Night Sky Falls

Story Info
Alpine scenery won't be your only memory.
944 words
4
9.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night sky falls. Out of the large picture window of the train, the sun disappears behind the Alps. The train rushes on, quietly. The train cabin is filled with a soft, warm glow. I sit watching you, your mind lost in thought. I kneel in front of you, taking your hand into mine. Slowly, I kiss your wrist, the palm of your hand, and each delicate finger. Opening my mouth, I take each finger in and suck. I gaze at you, your eyes closed, mouth slightly opened. My right hand reaches for your neck, caressing it tenderly. I feel your hair against my hand as I massage the nape of your neck. My tongue rolls over your fingers, licking and sucking them hungrily. As my warm, wet mouth envelopes your fingers, my hand traces the outline of your breasts. I watch as you arch your back, moaning softly. I unbutton your blouse, exposing you, your silky skin, your swollen nipples.

My strong hands cup your breasts, rubbing the underside of your beautiful flesh. Inching up, my fingers circle your nipples, grazing them softly. I watch as your nipples grow under my touch. The palm of my hand rubs the tips very softly. You moan louder, a rush of excitement filling your body. As my left hand caresses your nipples, my right hand moves up your thigh, pushing your skirt up. My hand moves across your bare thigh to your silky black panties. You feel the tip of my finger pushing softly between your lips. Your hips grind as my finger presses firmly, from your hole, up through your lips, and up to your clit. You feel the warmth of my breath against your skin, so close! The tip of my tongue snakes up your thigh, to the edge of your now moist panties. My hands move down, cupping your bottom. Sliding my tongue inside your panties, it glides along your swollen lips.

The taste only fuels my fire, the sweet juice pouring from you. My mouth grasps your panties and pulls them off. My hands spread your legs, my mouth covering your exposed, wet sex. I lick from your sweet little hole up to your clit. Pulling the hood back and taking your clit into my mouth, your scent and taste fill me with desire. Rolling my tongue over your clit, caressing it, my finger slides inside you. I feel your muscles clench around my finger. I fill your pussy with long, powerful strokes of my finger. Your hips rock; you're filled with lust. Your clit tingles as I massage it, making it rock hard. I slip another finger in you, pumping, thrusting, your pussy on fire. As my tongue buzzes around your clit, you grab my head and begin fucking my face. My fingers feel the spasms in your pussy; I taste the juice flowing from you as you come.

We sigh...sweet relief!

I take your body, placing you on all fours. My hands caress your sweet, perfect ass. Spreading your cheeks, my tongue glides down the crack. I hear you whimper, your body shaking. Very slowly, I place my tongue against your tender anus. I begin to tease it, you grind hard against my tongue. My hard tongue presses against your tight little asshole, slipping in, making you moan louder. You feel my mouth on your bottom, my hard tongue exploring you, licking inside your ass. I reach forward and stroke your clit, your lips, the length of your pussy. You begin grinding harder now, fucking my tongue with your ass. My thumb moves across your clit, barely brushing it. Your hips grind harder still, this tongue so deep in your ass. Slipping a finger in your pussy, I feel you quiver, your body on fire. My tongue fucks your ass harder, deeper as I thrust two fingers in your warm, wet pussy. I feel your orgasm begin, your whole body electrified, your cries filling the cabin of the train.

I pull you to me, kissing you. I sit facing you, lost in your beauty. You unbutton my jeans, stroking my cock as you strip me to my boxers. Pulling them off, you expose my rock hard shaft, gently stroking from my balls to the head. You feel it throb under your touch, its warmth and hardness in your hands. I watch as you straddle me, lowering your pussy onto the head. I feel the heat, the moisture from your sex. Closing my eyes, I feel the head of my cock gently stroking your clit. It presses firmly against you, the friction sending waves of pleasure through our bodies. I feel your hand cupping my balls and guiding the head through your lips, to your hole.

My cock slowly fills you, inch by inch. The weight of your body comes down on my cock, impaling you, filling you. Your pussy tightens around my shaft as we begin to rock. Our hips moving together, you lower your nipple to my mouth. Thrusting, pumping, grinding against your clit, my tongue flicks against your nipple. We begin to fuck, slowly, powerfully. I feel my cock growing harder, pumping deep. My hands reach out to caress your ass, pulling you closer. We move faster now, bucking in time...deeper, harder...moaning together. Your scent fills my nose-a perfect moment of desire. We grind madly, pushing, pumping, and thrusting. Your pussy grasps my shaft, filling me with desire. I can feel your body, almost in shock, the waves of ecstasy rolling over you. I pump furiously, my cock spurting hot, salty come into you. It seems endless. I'm so aroused that my come flows and flows...

Exhausted...we rest.