The Night Weaver Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the perfect thing to say and when he bit her ear after that her eyes rolled back into her head and she screamed. Her thrusts became short and rapid, frantic and needy as her pussy clutched her husband's penis rapidly with intense force, demanding it give its life giving semen up immediately into its depths. Her orgasm rocked her to her very core as it gave wave after wave of intense bliss.

She lost track of where she was or even who she was as lightning arced from her clit to her brain and back again through her spine. Her pussy clenched so hard Anthony had no chance of holding off any longer and shot off inside her hard as pulse after pulse of cum entered its home. They clutched each other as they gently returned from the short trip to nirvana they had brought each other too. Their souls were merged so thoroughly you couldn't tell one from the other. They stared deeply into each other's eyes communicating a love and commitment so deep a lifetime of poetry and allegories couldn't explain it. There was also pain, misunderstanding and suspicion. Love is complex like that.

They both fell into a tired heap onto the bed, still connected but rapidly coming back to earth. Cynthia curled into her husband's chest as they cuddled softly; occasionally brushing their hands back and forth on the others back. It wasn't a minute before Anthony was looking impatiently at his watch that was still on.

"I think that's enough for what the counselor wanted right? We should get dressed and get the rest of this over with." Anthony commented.

"He said thirty minutes. It hasn't been thirty minutes yet." She smiled suggestively and continued, "We could try something in one of those drawers. I saw some lotion that said long lasting love guaranteed."

"Oh I've tried that stuff; it numbs you so you can't feel anything at all."

Cynthia frowned and sighed, looking up into her husband's eyes with silent pleading. He slapped her butt and smiled. "C'mon, any more of counseling like that and I'll pay him whatever he wants."

Anthony's soul curled back into itself in rapid order, turning a satisfied green. Cynthia's chased it wistfully, attempting to stay together with red tones and swirls of pink even brighter than before.

Anthony turned and hopped out of the bed to gather his clothes. Cynthia frowned some more and looked around to see some conveniently placed tissues on a nightstand and cleaned herself up. Her husband was already dressed by the time she was finished and started handing her the clothes that had been launched around the room. She was silent the entire time as they made themselves presentable again.

After a quick check to make sure everything was in place the two now perfectly clothed couple walked back to the other exit James had used earlier that led to the break room where he currently sat. Anthony knocked softly and James hopped up to open the door.

"C'mon in, have a seat. Can I get either of you something to drink? Tea, soda, coffee?" James waved his arm in welcome to the break room's small circular table with several plastic chairs. It was as standard a break room as there could be with a small sink, dishwasher and fridge along with the pale gray faux countertops. The couple gave each other another significant glance.

Anthony chuckled, "I'll take a beer if you have one." He missed the dagger his wife shot at him through her eyes.

"No beer here. It is a place of work after all, even though it doesn't seem it." James opened the fridge and pulled out two bottled waters and handed them to the couple. Cynthia thanked him and started to drink some while Anthony ignored his.

"So, need us to do a dance now? Maybe a pagan ritual? Make a sacrifice to some dark gods now?" Anthony said in exasperation.

James just stared at Anthony without answering him. Twenty seconds went by before Cynthia smacked him in the chest with the back of her hand. He turned to her and saw the scolding in her eyes. He turned back to James.

"Sorry. I just find this whole thing to be a bit out there, you have to admit. This isn't what I expected when Cynthia convinced me to do some counseling."

James smiled again and the weight of the room lifted and both were put to ease once again. "That's alright. I've certainly had worse reactions. So the good news is you both love each other deeply and neither of you have ever cheated."

Both heads snapped back in shock. "How could you know that?" Cynthia asked.

"Magic. The magic of observation. Cheaters have tells that neither of you gave off. The problem with your marriage is its age. Not that it's a problem. It isn't expired if that's what you're thinking. What happens with a relationship as long as yours is both parties forget that it requires constant maintenance. You've been together so long you take the other for granted. Life gets in the way. Your job and your kids come first. Then you as individuals come next to stay sane. Your relationship comes last. That's not how it started, that's not how it has been. It just gradually takes less and less precedence until you forget to care for it at all.

Anthony, you've neglected to seduce your wife. It doesn't matter that she said yes to marrying you. It doesn't matter that you've been together countless times. You still need to remember that she needs to feel special, unique and loved. You've stopped seducing her. It's not something we men can get away with. If we stop, someone else will start and she'll be torn. Eventually she'll remember that she deserves better than us and will leave. You have to keep convincing her she'll be treated the best by you, by showing her. You need to seduce her again and again."

James turned to face Cynthia, "Cynthia, you've forgotten to communicate. I see how you're trying to give your husband the messages. The looks, the attitude and the body language, all of your nonverbal communication doesn't mean squat. You've known your husband how long? You know that doesn't work but you keep trying to get your husband to read your mind. I don't care that you think he should know what you want at this point, he will never be able to read your mind. You have to tell him what you're thinking if you want him to understand. Think back to every time he's actually listened to you since you've gotten here. You either told him directly or hit him into compliance. Both of those things men can understand. Your husband doesn't understand hints. I don't understand hints. Tell your husband directly and bluntly what you're thinking. Don't imply it or stew silently like you have been."

James leaned back into the plastic chair and cupped his hands around his drink. The couple looked at each other with timid eyes and embarrassed faces. James smiled for real. They were already on the road to recovery.

"I need you to do three things to save your marriage." James continued on once he had gained their attention again. "The first is to realize that Anthony wants more sex and Cynthia wants more intimacy." James raised his hand to forestall the objection he knew was coming.

"No, they are not the same thing Anthony. She wants to cuddle on the couch, hold hands while you go for a walk, to hug and wash each other in the shower just like you used to. That is intimacy. I want you both to combine the two. Cynthia, if he's properly intimate I want you to have sex with him. Anthony if she has sex with you I want you to be intimate with her. At least ten minutes of holding her close. Right after you were done having sex here you wanted to move on and do something else. You felt impatient and antsy. Cynthia wanted to cuddle and maybe go for round two but you ignored her."

Anthony turned red and turned to his wife with a silent question on his face. She nodded and turned a bit red herself.

"So that's the first thing I want you to do," James continued. "The second is I want you two to set time aside at least twice a week for dates. No electronics during that time. You can have your kids with you but I want you to find some alone time for each other. Don't' feel pressured to have sex at these times. In fact, it's probably better if you didn't. Just talk with each other. Work on your relationship during this time. These two times a week you put your relationship first. Also I want you two to have breakfast with each other every day. Again, no electronics in the morning. I don't care if one of you has to get up at the crack of dawn or if the other wants to sleep in late. You begin the day together, as a team."

James looked back and forth between the two. They seemed to be processing the information.

"And the last thing?" asked Cynthia.

"I never want to see you two again because I'm just going to tell you to do those two things again." James chuckled and stood up. "Go see Amy about your receipt. She'll hand you a transcript of what I just told you in case you forget."

"How would she know if you just told us?" Anthony asked.

"She's been listening at the door to her office this whole time." A loud clunk sounded behind the door to the receiving office as a chair fell over in surprise.

"Sorry!" a strangled cry from behind the door cried out.

"Just give them the brochures I mentioned you little bunny," James replied.

Cynthia raised an eyebrow, "Little bunny?"

James smirked and replied, "Always with her ears cocked and flopping about trying to listen to everything."

They both chuckled and stood up to stand with James. Anthony reached out his hand to shake.

"This has been weird, but educational. That's probably the most expensive piece of advice I've ever gotten so I better had follow it huh?" Anthony chuckled softly to himself.

James took the hand and shook it. He released and turned to Cynthia, reaching down and giving her a hug. With his head next to her ear he whispered "Tell him about that thing you want to try. He'll like it."

Cynthia blushed all the way from the top of her face to her heart. Her mouth pinched shut in embarrassment. Anthony raised an eyebrow at her. "What did he say to you?" he asked.

James smiled at him. "She'll tell you later. You'll need to go back into my office and through the door you came through to get to reception again. Thank you both for caring enough about your marriage to come see me. Remember, effort and time together is everything you need you love each other more than you ever have and it was my joy to see it in action."

The couple nodded and walked out of the office. James watched them go and as they were in reception he concentrated and focused on the connection between Anthony and Cynthia. An ethereal gold chain linked the two heart to heart. It was faded from long existence but strong and thick. There were some rust stains and splotches covering the chain and some of the links had stuck together. Forming his will, James lifted his arm and a white tendril of light reached out and again slipped through the walls, a painting and the air between like it wasn't there. The tendril latched lightly onto the chain. The white glow of the tendril quickly spread across the chain and James concentrated and clenched his hand into a fist.

The white light flared along the chain for several seconds until the rust and splotches began to fall off. The stuck links separated in a series of rapid inaudible crunches. James put his other arm up and a second tendril of white luminescence sprang out and connected to one of the sources of the golden chain at Cynthia's heart. The first tendril moved over to Anthony's heart and latched onto that end.

James's face contorted in concentration as he began to pull and lengthen the chain of love that connected the two. Quickly it extended out to opposite sides and James then pulled each loose end together to form a second chain along with the first. With a snap of bright golden light the extended chains linked together again to form a circle of love between each of their hearts. James released and retracted his two tendrils and watch as the souls of the couple began to branch out and feel the new connection. The newly formed two way connection began to be pulled at by both their hearts, causing the chain to flow gently between them.

With a triumphant smile James sent them off to their new life. After getting their receipt, Anthony and Cynthia walked back to their car, arm and arm seeing nothing in the world but each other's eyes.

James poked his head into his Secretaries office after the Kevin's had left.

"So Amy, who is next?" James asked his secretary, Amy. She had turned in her office chair to the opening of the door behind her. Her lustrous and straight shoulder length brown hair did nothing to hide neither the light of her smile nor the brightness of her hazel eyes. She was one of those sickening people that were always happy and somehow made everyone else around them happy too. Her small stature and soft feminine curves certainly helped. She was the type of person you could barely resist giving hugs too.

"The Velasquez's. I'll send them in when they get here. Sorry about eavesdropping." She pouted at James. Puppies wish they could pull off a pout that good.

"You always listen in and I always forgive you. You know that, no need to sick the pout that makes men weep upon me," James smirked in reply.

Amy grinned and shooed James towards his office, turning to pretend to do her work but inevitably open up her social media tab. James rolled his eyes and walked back into his office. He spent the next ten minutes changing the sheets on his office bed and spraying lots and lots of disinfectant.

Just as James was sitting down at his desk, the door to his waiting room opened and a Hispanic couple walked in. James quickly shot back up and brought his arm up to indicate his plush couch.

"Thank you for coming, please have a seat on the couch. Don't say anything and let me get a look at you both." James smoothly intimated. The two didn't even think to do anything else and sat right down next to each other.

James stared intently at the two, taking in their every feature. The man was tanned, with spiky black hair and a smooth face, well shaven. He was slight of build but tall and wore a midnight blue silk button down shirt tucked into two hundred dollar black slacks. His shoes were black and probably cost more than a new phone. His back was straight and his gaze smooth and steady. He oozed confidence and could indicate that he knew he was sexy in a single glance.

The woman was all curves, sensual, inviting and demanding all in one go. Large breasts flared into a small waist into sensuous hips. She had the figure of a pinup that made most women angry that they had that to compete against that. Her silky black hair curled down past her shoulders to reach her conservative brown dress that ended at her knees and showed hints of cleavage at the top. A wide black leather belt combined with the black buttons of her dress and dark brown leather calf length boots with three inch heels completed the ensemble. She wore the perfect amount of make up to highlight her sharp cheekbones and devastatingly brown eyes. She was the kind of woman who men went full on Goofy around. She didn't even know people charged for drinks.

James took them both in slowly. After a minute he moved his foot to one of his pedals underneath his desk. Two front panels towards the couch opened up and two double barreled shotguns could be seen behind the now opened panels. He put his hand around the grip underneath the desk that would trigger both barrels.

"You two are not a couple." James pointed the man with his hand not occupied, "You are married, but not to her. You're cheating on your wife with at least two other women right now and you love your dog more than all of them."

He shifted his finger to the woman, "And you are a lesbian who has never been in love. I'm going to give you exactly one minute to explain while you're really here before I pull this trigger and kill you both."

Sweat beaded on both of their foreheads as they both looked at each other. James tightened his grip on the trigger.

12