The Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jdeau
Jdeau
27 Followers

On her neck were what seemed to be two small puncture wounds.

Slowly, she touched them. There was no pain...on the contrary, there was an almost sexual sensation as she ran her fingertips over the wounds.

*****

"What do you mean, I can't come by?" Alan demanded that evening, following another frustrating day of running failed experiments.

"An old school chum is coming to visit tonight," Carol replied. "She – she'll be staying for a few days." Carol smiled gently and stroked Alan's stubbly cheek. "You understand?"

Alan folded his arms. "I suppose," he said. He grinned. "Don't imagine you and your mate would be interested in a menage-a-trois?"

Carol laughed lightly. "I don't think you'd enjoy it," she said. She leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow," she said.

As she turned to leave, Alan said, "By the way..."

Carol turned. "Yes?"

"You should avoid those dreadful turtlenecks," he said. "They don't suit you in the least – and they hide that lovely neck of yours."

"So – you're a fashion consultant all of a sudden?" Carol asked, smiling and raising an eyebrow. And with that, she again turned and continued down the hallway.

On the drive back to her flat, Carol felt happy for the first time in many months...happier than she had been since she sweet Therese had disappeared.

She wasn't entirely certain why. It was almost as if Therese had returned to her...and that they would finally be together...forever.

The End...?

Jdeau
Jdeau
27 Followers
12