The Nightwatchman

Story Info
A cum drinking alien, what more could you want?
3.2k words
4.14
32.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rkm10
rkm10
29 Followers

She could feel the cum still seeping from her cunt, soiling her thong. She tried to keep it inside but her control wasn't quite good enough, practice makes perfect, she thought, but obviously not practiced enough. It began to wet the inside of her thighs as she walked, her previous climax still causing her to totter slightly on her high heels allowing some of the cum to escape from her. She'd already been fucked twice tonight but she knew that he would want more and not care who it came from. She sensed that he was watching; she could hear his footsteps in the distance. Turning quickly she saw him dart into a shop doorway, smiling wryly at his game Sophia walked on.

She glanced downward at her reflection in the puddles that had formed with the recent downpour, the glow from the orange street lamps changing the colour of the clothes that she had so carefully selected to attract her clientele, and she'd need more clients tonight, Sophia thought, as she felt more cum slipping passed her already slick cunt lips. She'd need topping up soon, if she was to be ready for him.

She looked across the road and saw someone eyeing her intently; wondering. She'd been in this position many times before and knew the kind of look that would encourage him to approach her. He walked over to her, hesitantly. Sophia started her well practiced approach.

"Hi, you want to party?" she asked.

"Maybe," he replied, cautiously.

"You a cop?" she enquired.

"No, you?" his own response designed to counter any problem with the authorities.

"No, it's twenty for a fuck, that ok?"

He looked surprised at her low price; especially as she was definitely the most attractive ‘street walker' he'd seen all evening.

"Great," he said, "There's a hotel around the corner."

"No, I want it in the alleyway, over there," she said pointing to a dimly lit recess between two shops.

He hesitated. He didn't want a stand up fuck in some dingy doorway, but she was attractive and at a cost too good to miss.

She moved out of the light and towards the alleyway, she heard him follow behind. Sophia glanced up the road and saw her ‘nightwatchman' edging closer towards them. She'd given him that name simply because she never knew his real one, and she felt that it was descriptive enough for him. Her ‘john' saw nothing; he only had eyes for her. By the time he reached her she was already squatting, ready for him. He moved closer allowing her hands to rub across his already hard cock through his tight jeans. She slid the zipper down while looking at him seductively.

Sophia glanced across the alleyway and saw her ‘nightwatchman' peering around the corner. She didn't acknowledge him, that wasn't part of his game. She returned her attention to the hard cock that she was releasing into the cool night air, wrapping her hand around the shaft and moving her head closer.

The fact that he was ‘cut' registered immediately; she loved the circumcised ones. The feel of a smooth head on her tongue turned her on as much as one in her cunt, if that was possible. She leant forward eagerly taking the head between her lips and sucking gently on him. He pushed hard into her mouth as if wanting it over quickly. Sophia didn't mind, she'd had them all. The quick ones, the slow ones, the shy and the brazen ones, each had what she wanted, their cum; but not in her mouth.

She turned and raised her short skirt up around her waist, pulling her thong to one side, her cunt positioned for him, ready. He ran his finger between her lips feeling the moisture there. Sophia pulled his hand away and backed towards his waiting cock. He thrust it home in one action, the previous ‘spendings' lubricating her tight channel. Barely managing more than a few strokes she felt his cock begin to pulse inside her, then his groan as the cum filled her already soaking cunt. Her muscles tightened onto him, squeezing every last drop from him as he pulled out, trapping another load inside, his ejaculate mixing with that already there.

She was having a good night, three deposits already and more to come. She chuckled slightly at the word games her mind was playing. More cum dribbled from her, feeling cool on her thigh as it dried in the night air.

She straightened up and turned, her arm extended to her recent lover. He slipped a ‘note' into her palm and turned away pushing his limp cock back into his jeans and zipping them up. Funny how men became coy after they've come, she thought. Sophia walked back towards the road, her ‘nightwatchman' disappearing into the gloom between the street lamps.

Although she knew that he was close she preferred to see him, even fleetingly, the protection he represented reassuring her. Many prostitutes had been mugged in the area for their meagre takings and she didn't want to be one of them. She walked on listening intently and relaxing as his footsteps echoed hers. After so long she could recognise him, picking him out even if others were about.

The road was empty, a bad sign, she still needed another one or hopefully two before the evening was over. A car slowed as it passed, she ignored it. He had to see her getting fucked; the back seat of a car was unacceptable to him. She walked on until a quiet cough in the shadows attracted her attention. Turning she could only just make out his silhouette in a doorway. He seemed a tall, heavily built man, the kind that she was wary of.

He leant into the light cast by the flashing neon sign of a shop display. Sophia's hesitancy evaporated; the concern for her safety discarded when she realised that he was black. She couldn't believe her luck; her ‘nightwatchman' would be pleased. She knew he liked variety.

Their verbal exchange was played out as before, each establishing the credentials of the other, there was no place for complacency; the law prosecuted the prostitute and the ‘john' with equal ferocity.

This was a big man, athletic; Sophia looked around for her protector. She knew that she would be powerless at the hands of this client if he wished it. A glimpse of a shadow merging in with the others reassured her, somewhat. Whether he would come to her rescue if required, or not, she didn't know and prayed that she would never find out.

The man, having agreed her price, moved ahead of her into another dimly lit alleyway. Not a gentleman this one, Sophia thought, but sometimes they are the best fuck. She followed, watching him as he leant against a wall and began to unzip his jeans.

By the time she reached him his cock was exposed, hard, big; his hand moving the foreskin back and forward over the head. She knelt at his feet, the hard concrete uncomfortable but his impressive cock more than made up for it. Sophia licked the end, his precum tasting nice, she felt that it was a pity she couldn't have his full load into her mouth, but she knew that was impossible, ‘he' would never allow it. She didn't know what his reaction would be if she sucked her client off all the way, but it wouldn't be pleasant, at least not for her.

His hands gripped her head as he drove deeper into her, his cock getting closer and closer to her throat with each thrust. Even though his cock was as deep as she could take him his balls were nowhere near her chin. She was going to enjoy him if only for a few seconds; Sophia felt that he was close.

She removed him reluctantly and turned, this time removing her thong before raising her skirt. Sophia heard him searching in his pocket; she knew what he was looking for. By the time she'd turned to him he was already rolling a condom over his hard cock.

"Bareback," she whispered, and saw him hesitate. Some ‘johns' would pay more for a condom free fuck, others were more careful. She hoped, prayed, that the potion her ‘nightwatchman' gave her would protect her against everything, he promised that it would, and it had to be a condom free fuck, or nothing.

He looked intently at her as if seeking an answer in her face, and she knew what the unspoken question would be, ‘Are you . . . ok?'

"I'm fine," Sophia said, and then desperately racked her brain for a reason for her actions, then she had it.

"I'm allergic to latex, and I've run out of my own supply," she added.

He gripped the end of the condom and pulled, it came off his cock with a snap and he threw it to one side. Sophia stood, her skirt still hitched up around her waist. He reached out, his hands gripping her shoulders, then spun her around, pushing her head down. She felt his uncovered cock against her cunt. He hesitated then entered her slowly. She sighed as he pushed his cock deep into her, sliding into her well lubricated channel, until she felt his thighs against the back of hers. He began to move, pulling his cock almost out of her before sliding it back, slowly, deliberately using every inch of his shaft to fill her completely. This was not what she imagined; her client's self control almost matched ‘his'. He neither slowed down nor speeded up, each insertion matching precisely the same time as the previous one. She could feel her orgasm beginning, her legs weakening as he fucked her to her climax. Her eyes closed as the familiar tingle spread from her clit to encompass her whole body. At almost the same moment she came, so did he. She could feel his cum flooding her, shooting deep into her, mixing with the others. Sophia slumped forward, the man's cock sliding out of her. She remembered, in time, to clench her vaginal muscles, trapping as much of his cum inside as possible. It was, she thought, the most clinical fuck she'd had, except for ‘him'.

She heard him zip up his fly and turned towards him. Most of the ‘johns' were panting by now, but he was breathing in the same deep, precise way that he was before they started.

He handed her the money and walked away from her, neither acknowledging a good fuck nor criticising a bad one. He'd come, she supposed that was all that mattered to him, and she certainly had.

Sophia straightened her skirt, not bothering with her thong, leaving it where it lay. She stood at the entrance to the alleyway, her ‘nightwatchman' nowhere to be seen. Then she heard the low rumble of his car approaching, signalling that her night's work on the streets was over; the next action would be in bed, with ‘him'.

The long, black limousine pulled up along side her. He did not open the door for her, she didn't expect it, she was, after all, only a whore. Sophia sat back into the black leather upholstery, knowing that, without her thong, she would leave her mark there, along with that of the men she'd had tonight. She couldn't see where he took her, the blackened windows preventing all fleeting glimpses of light as they passed stores or signs. They drove in silence.

That silence, for many, would be unnerving but she was used to it. She'd never heard him speak, she didn't know if he could, she suspected not. The car rolled to a stop and she stepped out alongside some steep, metal stairs. He got out and led the way up to the first floor room that she knew so well, although she didn't know where it was. He'd carefully selected it so that there were no landmarks to be seen, only the blackness of the surrounding buildings.

They entered, him first, etiquette not forgotten, just ignored. He began to strip, the dim light of the low wattage bulb allowing her to see a little of him for the first time that evening. He looked almost human, but she knew different. He watched as she undressed, the black pupils of his yellow eyes wandering over her body before settling between her legs.

Sophia sat on the edge of the bed and rested back, waiting expectantly. He knelt between her legs, his hands gripping her ankles before raising them and easing them apart. Their eyes met, as if conveying some telepathic message that it was to begin. He looked down at his goal, her cunt, the lips slick with cum and lubrication. She saw his cheeks bulge as his mouth filled with his tongue, drawn forward from somewhere at the back of his throat. It slipped over his lips as if tasting the air and quivered above her opening. His head bent down between her legs, his fingers opened her, and his tongue entered.

She felt it sliding inside, licking the walls of her cunt, drawing out the cum that was stored there. He raised his head, his tongue longer than any of the cocks she'd ever had, fluid pooled in the spoon like end. He drew it back into his mouth, gently, so as not to spill a drop. A dreamy look covered his face as he swallowed. His head dropped back and his tongue entered her again, swirling inside her as if it had a life of its own, collecting every drop from her. Not one square centimetre of her cunt missed his attention as his tongue collected the last vestiges of fluid from her.

He removed his tongue, she was getting drier now. This time the focus of his attention was her erect clit. His lips settled around the sensitive nub, and then he sucked, gently at first, then more powerfully. His tongue touched the end, stroking it, causing exquisite sensations to course through her body. Sophia waited, the best was to come. The tip of his tongue began to vibrate, like some expensive sex toy but the combination of sucking and vibrations was like none she had known. Climax after climax racked her body, Sophia felt as if she was floating on a perpetual high. After a while he stopped, as if he knew her clit would need a rest from his attentions.

Moving up her body she felt his cock enter her, not that it was like any human cock. The end had no opening for piss or cum to escape, just a smooth bulbous end topping a shaft covered in small scales. It was barely thicker than her finger, but it was just beginning.

With each thrust it gained length and girth. As it began to swell the sensations increased, she started to feel the scales caressing her tender inside. It was as if each one could move independently of the others, some stroking backwards, some forwards. Even when he stopped thrusting into her the swelling increased and the scales continued to arouse her. As each minute passed his cock doubled in size until it was stretching her almost painfully, but still he fucked, each thrust giving her the most incredible sensations. His scales sensed her wetness, sending the information to his brain that she was ready once more to be his sustenance. Sophia knew that his action was not to arouse him, but to provide her fluids for him. He removed his cock and once more drank from her. No cum now only her own secretions, but he seemed to savour it as much as before.

Time after time he went through the same procedure of sucking, fucking and drinking until each climax merged with the next into one long come.

After what seemed like hours, he stopped, both sated. He stood and raised her gently from the bed, the only sign of affection he ever showed her. As they dressed she wondered once again, why? If it was cum he required why didn't he trawl the gay clubs and bars, there was plenty there and it was free, and with his prehensile tongue she was sure that he could find a willing girl to supply her secretions for him. Perhaps it was the mixture, not only of her own lubricant but that of her many partners together that he needed. He certainly seemed to like the variety her many couplings gave him. He particularly appeared to savour a combination of black, white and Asian cum which she had supplied him with a few times. Then the vibrations from his tongue seemed especially intense, although she wasn't sure.

He left the room and descended the stairs. By the time she entered the car a familiar tartan case was laying on the seat. She opened it, knowing what would be inside. It was crammed full of money, mostly large denomination notes. Sophia's eyes lit up at the sight. A few more months work and she could stop, although she didn't know if she wanted to. An envelope lay on the top, she opened it. All it contained was the date, time and place of her next appointment.

His black car slowed to a stop back at the same location from which her night's adventures had begun and Sophia got out, watching as the taillights disappeared, already beginning to look forward to her future encounters. Sophia knew that the path before her was a dangerous one to tread, but walking the streets alone, was equally so. She looked down at the bag, a few more months was all she would need to be set up for life, to live in the kind of style she craved, but the thrill of her anonymous couplings on the streets and what followed was oh so exquisite. The feelings he gave her were intoxicating, like some kind of drug. She often wondered, if he didn't pay would she still do it, and she would often answer herself, yes. Sophia walked along the street and towards her newly acquired apartment, his money allowing her to escape from the dingy one room place she used to have to another residence that she could never have dreamed of owning.

She entered, placing her night's takings on a table, the money that the clients gave her not even petty change compared with that of her alien lover. Sophia wondered what he thought when he watched her sucking on a stranger's cock or having it driving into her cunt, was he in anyway jealous, or was she only a receptacle for the fluids he needed? Was he aroused as he watched? Did he wank that appendage that was his version of a cock, but wasn't one really, as he hid, spying on her?

She relaxed into a chair exhausted but satisfied by her nights work. Her cunt was sore from his scaled cock and her clit almost numb from his tongue but at least her next encounter was in a month, time enough for her to recover; time enough for the ‘drug' to wear off and for the yearning for ‘him' to begin, again.

Like it or loath it? Please rate it, with comments.

rkm10
rkm10
29 Followers