The Noises Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

"God, I love it..." Andrew breathed out as he breathed in her beautiful hair, rubbed her pussy while fucking it, and cupped her handful sized breast as well. He went over to kiss and suckle her ear, moaning quietly this time as Emma did the same.

But the others weren't slowing down quite as much.

"Oh, Jesus, fuck, that's so tight!" the man next door called. "Oh, I gotta cum now, huh?"

"Not before I cum on you..." his woman answered. "You're gonna jack off with my cum and then fucking spray me..."

"Oh, you better hurry up and cum then, huh?" the man gritted, then did something to make the woman gasp and squeak.

"Oh, that'll help..." she said with a higher pitch, then kept moaning for some time.

As Andrew and Emma listened in, they didn't match it with their own dirty words. All Andrew did was put his hand onto Emma's crotch and rub hard, while his cock fucked her slower. He hoped it would help him hold off while she got closer to cumming.

"Come on, Em...you're almost there, aren't you?" he asked quietly into her ear, as their neighbors cries nearly drowned them out. "Squeeze me when you're close...cum for me when you're closer...make them hear you..."

In response, Emma did indeed squeeze his cock and get louder. Andrew came back with deeper finger rubs, then suddenly got his cock back into it and gave her some sudden, hard thrusts. It made Emma call out loud enough for their neighbors to hear her again, but they were still making their own noise and getting too close themselves.

Both Andrew and Emma almost started to wish they could see how close they were. If they were as close as them...God, if only...fuck, if only...

Then Emma beat all of them to the punch.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As their female neighbor cried out a clearly orgasmic moan, Dave grabbed Alison's hips and arched his own higher and harder than ever. Alison's words finally failed her, as she just tried to hold on and not fall over before Dave made her cum.

But she did muster up, "Fuck, I'm cumming...oh, take it, take it all...ohhh, fuck yes!"

Alison arched her back and hips, her gasps coming out in spurts, just like her cum. Dave made himself stop and stay still as she let her cum cover up his cock.

Eventually, he was able to breathe quietly enough that he could hear his male neighbor say, "God, suck it off now..." Unfortunately, Dave doubted he could hold on long enough for that. That other guy must have some stamina.

His own got one final test as Alison came off him, revealing his wet, somehow still throbbing cock. She backed up and sat in front of him, watching while Dave grabbed his well lubed cock and started pumping.

"Oh come on," they heard the other man say. "I won't last if you..." he trailed off, obviously getting sucked off far too good.

"She's gonna get cummed on soon," Alison said. "I wanna feel what that's like, k?" Dave grit his teeth as Alison sat up eagerly, her body a willing and sexy target.

"Oh God...fuck I'm gonna drown you," Dave promised.

"Oh God...face, mouth or ass? Just tell me where and I'll do it..." The man next door groaned out.

"All over that body..." Dave beat Alison to the answer before she repeated the question. "I want it all over..."

"Then you'd better get to it," Alison said simply, smiling and leaning down over Dave's groin. Nevertheless, he couldn't look at her body too closely, or it'd be over in two more seconds. But as he looked up at her smiling, pixie-ish yet still sexy as hell face, he thought it might be closer to one.

"Fuck, just...just bat those fucking eyes at me. I just wanna fucking explode every time..." Dave panted and pumped.

"Like this?" Alison asked, cutely but with a hint of sultry seduction. She stuck her chest out, smiled and batted her amazing, big blue eyes at her desperate boyfriend.

He always lost everything when those eyes sucked him in. In this case, he lost any ability to stop himself from cumming as well.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As the cries got louder still from next door, Andrew was pumping himself right in front of Emma's face. She merely gave him that sexy little smirk he loved so much, zeroing her sexiest little stare right on his cock, urging it on with her eyes.

"God, fucking gorgeous...oh, open up, baby..." Andrew called out right as their neighbors finally quieted down.

It was just in time for them to hear Andrew gasp out, as Emma's lips suddenly went onto his head. On that touch and suck, he unloaded right into Emma's open mouth, as she didn't let a drop drip out.

She opened her mouth to let Andrew see his strands go into her, then closed her lips back around near the end. When the end finally came and he stopped cumming, she came off, swallowed everything she hadn't swallowed yet, and exhaled deeply.

Andrew did the same and collapsed onto his back, with Emma crawling over to lay on him. They stayed there and held each other, everything being surprisingly quiet at that moment.

Then of course, they had to hear their male neighbor say, "So messy..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Whose fault is that?" Alison teased as Dave started wiping up all the cum on Alison's body with tissues. However, she decided to rub the cum on her tits herself.

"You really have to ask that?" Dave groaned as he saw her tits get worked over. In spite of being completely drained, and in spite of how his own cum was being rubbed onto her breasts...they were still her breasts.

So Dave found the energy to pounce, putting his mouth on Alison's breast once his cum was no longer visible. Stunned, amused and still kind of horny, Alison just giggled as Dave showed some resilient enthusiasm.

"Aww, come here..." Alison pleaded. Dave went over to suck her other formerly coated tit, before finally going up to kiss her lips. They enjoyed each other's taste - no matter what else was now coated on it - and did it quite audibly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Andrew and Emma could only be amazed as they heard their neighbors groan again, even after all that. Who were these resilient, horny people anyway?

Before Emma knew it, she found herself saying, "We gotta see them."

"What?!" Andrew sat up in shock.

"Babe, they obviously heard us. They know we heard them. And we all obviously got off either way. Might as well see if they're as hot as we imagined them," she reasoned as she got dressed again. "We can always go back to the other hotel if they're not. Or if they're mad, whatever!"

Despite all the energy they just spent on each other, Emma was springing back into action - not that kind, though - like the whirlwind she was. As usual, Andrew was scrambling to keep up, although he rationally shouldn't have in this case.

Yet being rational was harder to do or to care about when it came to Emma, even when they weren't in bed. Or even when they were getting out of it to meet a couple that they just heard having sex, apparently.

Andrew willed himself not to actually think about it as he and Emma left their room, then went right next door. Emma knocked five times, then waited along with her boyfriend for anyone to answer. They were almost surprised the door was thick enough that they couldn't hear anything.

But their surprise was wisely saved when the door actually opened. And Andrew found he had more than enough left when he saw the man who opened it. "Dave?"

The current Spider-Man and the brother of the old Spider-Man's best friend/enemy. Fucking next door to each other.

"You gotta..." Emma spoke her surprise first, then stopped when the woman she heard so vividly all night came forward.

"You?" Alison Brie asked as she laid eyes on Emma Stone. "And you?" she added when she next noticed Andrew Garfield - the foreign guy that spurned her to fuck Dave extra hard.

"And her," Dave pointed out as he laid eyes on Emma - the sultry, cum loving girl next door. Literally.

It was all they could take to get Andrew and Emma into the room before anyone saw this. Not that they couldn't hear about it, apparently.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Although Alison and Emma didn't know each other and hadn't worked together before, they were aware of each other. The same went for Andrew and Dave. Nevertheless, their legions of Internet fans would certainly point out the similarities between them.

Emma and Alison could both be the cute, quirky, sneaky pretty girl next door, or the sexiest siren any man would be lucky to lay eyes on, in their various special ways. They were both big nerds at heart, could use humor to deflate just about any situation, could be pretty dirty minded despite appearing so innocent at times, and had the same love of funny, quality movies.

Andrew and Dave were more laid back by comparison, but were still more approachable than the average actor on the rise. While Andrew came into the comic book business under the shadow of Tobey Maguire, and Dave was still getting out of the shadow of brother James, they'd managed to carve out their own fanbases - even if Dave wasn't as prestigious as his brother and Andrew's movies weren't as acclaimed as his predecessor.

It all went a long way to say that this foursome was a lot alike. Therefore, it was a lot easier for them to laugh off that they heard each other having sex - and got turned on by it.

As they tended to do, they broke the dramatic awkwardness with a lot of jokes and humor about it. As they tended to do, they tried not to take it too seriously - for the other couple's benefit and for their own. And in their fashion, they were down to earth enough to make a connection in spite of everything.

About a half-hour in, Andrew and Emma were even ready to joke openly about what happened. To do that, they came together and shared a comical kiss in front of Dave and Alison, joking that now they knew what they missed out on.

Dave and Alison laughed and comically kissed as well, leading Andrew and Emma to try and upstage them with a really bad, open mouthed, incompetent kiss. It wasn't the same kind of incompetent kissing they wound up using on Saturday Night Live a few weeks later - they made extra sure it was different.

But they laughed it off and kissed like normal people, intending for that to be that. However, after all the hotter kissing they did a half hour ago, they had recovered enough to feel...a bit more than funny again.

Yes, they had an audience that could see them this time. Yet knowing how they'd heard them before and had no right to object...and how they didn't sound like they were objecting anyway...and how they couldn't keep ignoring how hot everything had been, spying or not...or maybe more because of it...

"No, no!" they said as they broke away, trying to get their heads on straight. They laughed more awkwardly at each other, then briefly at Dave and Alison.

"You know, it really is closer to the airport at our old hotel. And the walls are pretty thick there. I think we'll be good," Emma babbled.

"Yeah, sorry to disturb your...sex time things," Andrew tried and failed to get out gracefully. "God, where are my way with words without writers? Or without being naked with you? I mean...okay, you guys can think it means whatever you want!"

"Yep, there's our parting, fully clothed gift to you! Enjoy! Six seasons and a movie! 22 Jump Street and beyond!" Emma concluded. With that, they were ready to actually get up and escape.

But before they could retreat, Alison got their attention by jumping onto Dave's lap on the couch. He joined in and eagerly started making out with her, regardless of the audience. In fact, he trailed a hand over Alison's shirt and over her covered chest, regardless of who could see him groping her.

When they stopped kissing, Alison grinded herself over Dave's lap, then pressed her clothed chest harder against him. Dave kissed down her neck and rested his face against her breasts, then placed his hands right on her ass.

That was finally enough for them, as they broke off and looked back at a gaping Andrew and Emma. "There. Now we're even," Alison said with pep, as if this was normal.

"I...I'd say you're ahead on that one," Emma got out.

"Exactly. And you heard us do a lot worse. So what difference does seeing it do?" Dave proposed. "Look, we haven't got a lot of time to do...stuff like that lately. I'm guessing it's much worse for you two. So you gotta take what you can get, am I right?"

"You know we are, but we can keep humoring you," Alison offered. "Guys, this is Paris! This is the last break we'll all have until our movies finally come out! Well, all of you guys' movies, but whatever!" she corrected. "If hearing each other didn't stop us from finally getting our loved ones off...there's really nothing else that can, is there?"

There was some sound logic there. Even with a new round of horniness affecting Andrew and Emma, there was probably some regular old logic there.

"Look, I for one have my second wind back," Alison stated. "You do whatever you want, wherever you want. It won't stop me either way. And I think I can speak for Dave too."

"If I wanted to keep talking, you could," Dave added. "Failing that..."

On that, Dave pulled Alison back over, kissing her as she settled on his lap again. They seemed to be blocking out Andrew and Emma, or could at least ignore them. If that's what they really wanted.

What Andrew and Emma really wanted...was getting cloudier. Or maybe it was just harder to ignore now. Andrew was starting to accept it, but he didn't want to put himself out there first, in case he couldn't speak for Emma.

Emma began to clench her thighs, as she watched Dave get handy with Alison again. Just like they made it sound back there. And the way it sounded certainly gave her some ideas...so seeing it now...

Dave and Alison were on the left side of the couch, leaving the right open to sit on. But first, Emma started small, turning to Andrew and saying quietly, "Kiss me. Just kiss me and...we'll let whatever happens happens. Even if it's nothing. But...at least kiss me first."

Andrew could never pass that up, under any circumstance. There was a bit more unease than usual as he leaned in this time. Yet as usual, once his lips connected with Emma, the rest didn't matter.

Although Dave and Alison sounded like they were going at it, Andrew and Emma were content to go slower. They were easing their way into doing this with a live audience, without any sanctioned cameras - assuming there weren't hidden iPhones recording this. However, it was easier with a willing, eager partner on the same page.

Andrew and Emma's next page turning act was to sit on the other end of the couch, as their kisses got deeper. Emma parted Andrew's lips in the way that always made him melt, and Andrew let his hand massage Emma's hair and the back of her hand just the way she liked it. No matter what the setting, these were comforting and seductive constants.

A more easily seduced Emma broke off and trailed her lips over Andrew's cheek and onto his neck. A more than seduced Andrew wrapped his arms around Emma, went to the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up, resting his hands on her bare skin. She arched her hips against him in response, as his fingers started to trace the top of her pants.

Finally needing to pause, Andrew and Emma stopped and turned their heads. By then, Dave and Alison were more than enraptured at their show. To get it going again, they took the initiative to inspire them by removing their shirts, with Alison's revealing bra now on display.

Dave wasted no time in putting his face between her breasts, making a show of it - which he would have done even in front of 100 people. Nothing and no one was going to distract him from that special resting place.

As such, only Alison saw Andrew and Emma look hornier at their new friends' display. In response, Andrew put his hand towards the front of Emma's pants, slowly dipping his fingers in. Emma unzipped them and made it easier for him, which he took advantage of by slipping his hand into her underpants.

Once he touched Emma's bare lips, Andrew went into default autopilot mode.

He had Emma sit up straight, then went down on his knees to slide her pants and underwear. Completely oblivious to the outside world, he placed his head between Emma's legs and feasted away.

It helped blind him to how Alison was watching him go while Dave unhooked her bra. After he got it off, she didn't let him enjoy it for long.

Mimicking Andrew, Alison went down on her knees and parted Dave's legs, unzipping him for all to see. Yet Andrew was the only one ignoring it, with Emma being another matter. Between Andrew's tongue and the way Alison used her tongue on Dave's shaft, Emma was getting loud all over again.

Dave noticed it. Even with Alison getting to work on his cock, he noticed Emma. Even when Alison cupped his ball, he still noticed when Andrew inserted his fingers into Emma and licked her at the same time. And even during all that, Emma noticed Dave noticing, before noticing Alison swallowing him up.

When Andrew finally took his eyes off of Emma and her pussy, the first thing he saw was Alison sucking Dave off. He briefly saw that Dave's attention was divided, but when Alison went down to his balls, she got his full attention back - and earned some of Andrew's as well.

Andrew kept fingering Emma and licking beside her, yet he could now take note of Alison watching him work. When their eyes locked, Alison slowly licked up Dave's cock, swirled the tip of her tongue over his slit, then very gently sucked his head. Once he was pacified, she suddenly took him all the way down.

Dave gasped and Andrew held his breath as well, but he soon remembered to put his mouth back on Emma. He curled his fingers into her, then pulled them out and shoved his tongue right into her. By then, he knew that Alison was watching him go.

However, Emma's groans got his mind back on the primary task at hand. It also got her back on Dave's mind as well, as he watched her writhe and take her shirt off. Andrew saw this and lifted his hands up to grasp her hard, pink nipples, which garnered Alison's attention as well.

They all heard Emma groan out, "Bed...someone needs to fuck me on a bed..."

Ignoring the second word in that sentence, Andrew made himself come off her and get up, taking her hand to get her off the couch. It only took Dave and Alison a few seconds to spring into action, take the rest of their clothes off and follow.

When they got there, they saw Emma lying onto their bed on her back, completely naked and willing. Before they could work it out in their minds, they raced to the bed and actually beat Andrew onto it.

At that point, they did need to think out what they were actually doing, though. Dave ultimately settled on, "What happens in Paris?" It was corny - but they were getting too horny to think of clever excuses.

So when Andrew settled on top of Emma to kiss her, he didn't stop Dave from lying next to them. And when Andrew rolled onto to Emma's right, he didn't stop Dave from getting closer on her left. And when he leaned in, Emma closed the gap.

Like with Andrew, Emma kissed Dave slowly and tentatively at first, with some inevitable awkwardness. Like with Andrew, it slowly started fading away as Dave enjoyed the feel and technique of Emma's lips, and vice versa. And like with Andrew, Emma made Dave feel like he was melting into her mouth as she parted it for him.

As for Alison's mouth, she had her finger in it, before putting it further down below. After Dave helped get her off to the sounds of other people fucking, she decided to get herself off while watching other people kiss. Including her boyfriend. But aside from that, this was logical enough.

Andrew stopped watching his girlfriend make out with another man, to watch that man's girlfriend finger herself to it. Leaving that insanity aside, he went over to see if he could help out.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers