The Noises Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Alison parted her legs and inserted her finger deeper inside herself, but she left herself open for Andrew to work over the rest of her body. Naturally, he had to start on her chest.

After enjoying Emma's smaller chest for so long, playing with a...bigger set would be weird to get used to at first. But he could easily get used to it again. As Andrew cupped Alison's tits while she kept fucking herself, he found she was a quick study.

Dave broke from actually sucking Emma's right nipple to notice as well. As Andrew rolled over to Alison's right to suck her right tit, it left her left wide open. As such, Dave just had to tell Emma, "I really should help her...I'll be right back."

Shortly thereafter, Dave had himself set to suck Alison's left breast while Andrew sucked her right. With both her tits being worked over at once, and with her still fingering herself, Alison felt pretty filled up. Of course, this left Emma as the odd one out.

Her best idea to fix that was to get closer to Dave, reach around and grab his cock while she suckled Alison's breast. It helped him moan harder on Alison, so she was technically helping her too. But there was a more direct way she could help.

It was one she hadn't tried before, even in a Hollywood party. But...what happened in Paris...

With that excuse, Emma took her hand off of Dave's cock and got up. She stood between Alison's open legs as they hung off the side of the bed, giving her room to bend down and start stroking her pussy. Alison was still fucking hers, but Emma was rubbing the parts she wasn't paying attention to.

Now Alison was really feeling it all over. She reacted by pleading, "Oh...I need to be fucked right now. One of you fuck me for real right now...the other one can fill the other end...the front one..." she added, hoping that made it more specific.

Fortunately, when Alison got on all fours on the bed, Dave got up and stood behind her, and Andrew stayed on his knees in front of her on the bed - knowing what other hole Alison really wanted filled. And as she wanted, Dave began fucking her from behind while Andrew placed his cock against her lips.

Alison finally tasted her new friend's cock, while her friend's girlfriend sat beside them. As Andrew filled her mouth and Dave filled her pussy, Emma reached over for her dangling breasts. She cupped them and held her nipples to give her extra stimulation, as if she actually needed more.

It did help, although the two cocks in her holes did a bit more. Dave held her heart shaped, jiggling ass as it backed up against his hips, as Andrew cupped her almost heart shaped, wide eyed face while pumping deeper into her mouth.

He did have to break off and let Alison breathe, yet he soon found that it barely stopped her. She batted his cock head around with her tongue, stopping only to gasp and groan due to Dave fucking her harder. But she recovered to lean forward and suck half of Andrew's shaft down, humming as Dave went faster.

Emma kept her right hand on one of Alison's nipples, but let her left hand go towards her pussy. She rubbed whatever wasn't being filled, tweaking her nipple at the same time. She knew it might only be a little effective in the big picture, but if it got her that extra mile...

Either way, Alison came off Andrew's cock and moaned, "Oh, you're all so...fuck me, I'm gonna cum already..." To the men on either side of her, it was quite a relief.

Emma clearly knew that Andrew was just hanging on, especially when Alison started bobbing lower on him. Dave didn't look too stable behind her either. Therefore, Emma decided to get Alison the last mile of the day, before she got them there too - and before they could get her there next.

So Emma tapped Dave and made him pull out of Alison, then stood behind her herself. Before Alison could ask or object, Emma inserted two fingers into her and started pumping them. Alison just groaned out a few "fuck"'s, clearly surprised and clearly getting closer from it.

Now Andrew and Emma were fucking her together from both ends. The way they'd wound up working together on it didn't escape them. It made them look at each other despite how busy they were bringing Alison to the edge.

With the extra fire they felt, her fingers and his cock pushed Alison right there soon enough. In fact, Andrew was even able to pull out of Alison's mouth in time to stay hard. As for Emma, she kept her fingers in her pussy as it exploded onto her.

Dave had stayed quiet, and was especially speechless as his girlfriend came on Andrew's girlfriend's hand. She pulled it out, clearly overwhelmed by her fingers being wet with girl cum, likely for the first time. But Dave could help a bit with that.

He did so by going over and taking Emma's wet hand, before bending his head down to lick it. Emma caught a gasp, or perhaps a moan, in the middle of her throat. As Dave got her hand clean - of cum, anyway - Alison rolled over and Andrew was the speechless man now.

But when Emma had Dave get back onto the bed with her, they both sprung back into action. Now all of them were on their knees and facing each other, with Emma taking action to kiss Andrew first, then Dave.

In fact, all their faces were close enough to kiss each other. Alison joined in by kissing Dave, then turned her head to kiss Andrew. That just left Emma next - and after what she did for her and every other boundary they'd crossed, this one seemed less daunting.

Andrew and Dave just watched Emma and Alison kiss, then eagerly kissed their respective girlfriends when they were done. The girls then kissed the other man, then went back to kissing each other.

Emma then got in front of Andrew and Dave and put her hands on their shoulders. "Kiss me," she urged Andrew, and he promptly obeyed. When they broke, she went to Dave and said, "Fucking kiss me," and he quickly did, getting his tongue in before Emma finished.

"Want me to go down on you?" Emma asked point blank. Dave's answer was obvious, without really needing a word. He just laid on his back as Emma put her face down on him, kissing down his stomach towards his cock.

Alison and Andrew gave her room as Emma dragged her tongue over to Dave's tip. She swallowed his head and circled her tongue all around it, then dragged her lips down his shaft. But she dragged them up even softer, until she could come off to give his head a soft kiss.

"Jesus Christ..." was the best praise Dave could muster in his position. Meanwhile, Andrew was nearly behind Emma as her ass was up in the air, giving him ideas.

He bent his head down to start eating Emma from behind, sliding his tongue all over her pussy. However, he was getting inspired to go a little higher. Nothing else had been off limits tonight, after all...and it wasn't like she'd never let him do it before.

He still waited for any unpleasant noises as his tongue brushed Emma's ass. But she sounded pleased, even with her mouth on Dave's cock. So Andrew gave himself the green light to continue, letting his tongue brush her upper hole more and more, until he slipped the tip inside.

"Fuck, okay, that's enough," Emma popped off to say. "I know what to do now..." She sat back up and faced Andrew, telling him to, "Lie down."

Once he did, Emma dropped her head onto his cock and quickly got it wet. She then got back up and turned around before hovering herself over him. Once she brushed her ass over his erection, she turned her head and assured Andrew, "Right there..."

With Emma's hole already lubed up and Andrew's cock more than wet enough, he started trying to slip his head into her ass. As he succeeded, Emma locked eyes with Alison, then looked down on herself and said, "Right there..." to her.

Alison soon understood, going over to place herself in front of Emma. She laid down and managed to get her head between Emma's open legs, slowly placing her mouth on Emma's open pussy while Andrew filled up more of her ass.

All that was left to take care of was Dave, who Emma told to "Stand over there." Over there was in front of the side of the bed, next to the threesome. He stood close enough so that Emma could reach over and start jerking him off, all while being eaten out and fucked in the ass.

Andrew just laid there, pumped his hips and watched Emma's ass bounce on him. All he could do with his hands was go back between holding her hips and rubbing her ass. Meanwhile, Alison got a hand up to tug on Emma's nipples as she got a hang of eating her pussy.

Emma partly held on by squeezing Dave, occasionally rubbing her thumb over his head. Before long, she took her hand off him to lick it, partly to taste a bit of him and mostly to lube him up. As she grabbed him again and pumped him faster and easier, she put her ass down and grinded it while squeezing Andrew's cock.

"Oh, God...you just tell me where to cum," Andrew moaned.

"You're good right there..." Emma said. She then looked down at a busy Alison and said, "So are you."

"Is that right?" Alison said into her pussy.

"It's so right..." Emma groaned as Alison's talented tongue quickly adapted to working on a girl. "So right, we're all ready to cum...everyone other than Dave can go ahead and cum..."

"What's so special about me?" Dave gritted out.

"You'll see when we're done," Emma teased. She then went back to Alison and Andrew and ordered, "You go ahead and get done...I want me and Alison filled with cum now...it won't be the last time..."

As Dave and Alison took that idea in, Emma bucked against Andrew's hips and Alison's mouth. They responded by going faster themselves, as Andrew drove his cock faster into her ass and Alison used her fingers and tongue on her pussy. She hoped that was good enough for a first time on a girl - or that Andrew would help cover it up if it wasn't.

Either way, Emma was getting closer. The more she tightened up, the closer Andrew got too. As Emma pumped Dave with her left hand, he struggled not to get closer as well. But as Emma drove Alison deeper between her legs with her right hand, she felt herself getting there.

She mindlessly writhed her hips back and forth and up and down to finish the job, helpfully letting go of Dave. It did seem to fuel Andrew and Alison to go faster themselves. Finally, Andrew squeezed her bouncing ass and fucked her furiously until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, here it comes...right in that brilliant arse...there...!" Andrew called out, grunting as he started spewing into Emma's behind. Emma finally sat her ass still as she took it in, yet Alison wasn't as eager to rest.

She rapidly licked her during Andrew's orgasm, giving her an ideal combination to work with. Just as Andrew finished, Alison brought a finger into the mix so Emma would still get fucked. Between that and her tongue, it was just about enough.

Emma let out a series of cries without words, finally letting out one long one that told Andrew and Dave she was finished. Alison got the hint in a much more up close way, though - one that was filling up her mouth.

Andrew had managed to get out of Emma by then, who still stayed upright as Alison finished up. When it was over, Alison went back onto the bed, with Emma now having room to get off of Andrew. This left only Dave to take care of.

She sat on the edge of the bed in front of a standing Dave, now able to bend down and take him in her mouth. Alison sat next to her, now getting Emma's earlier illusion about how they'd both be filled with cum again.

Alison started playing her part by licking the side of Dave's cock while Emma sucked his head. When Alison took her turn on his head, Emma cupped his balls while licking his shaft. Then they just licked each side of his head and quickly took turns sucking it before kissing every inch of it.

"Jesus, God, the both of you," Dave gasped, his knees nearly buckling and his cock barely holding it together. Andrew barely had anything left to watch them, so Dave could only imagine how long he'd be out of it when they were done.

No imagination could compare to this, though. Both Alison Brie and Emma Stone sucking his cock, at the same time. Covering him with their full, pretty lips, concentrating all four of their big, incredible, cute and sexy eyes. Their soft red and black hair flowing down, their sweet voices humming their approval on him, their luscious, lithe bodies still moving around...

Dave already knew intimately how fucking hot Alison was, especially at a time like this. If he was more familiar with Emma before tonight, he probably would have pictured her being this hot at one time or another too. But seeing her being this hot, alongside Alison...

He almost couldn't imagine how Andrew could possibly let her go and do something like this - even if it was just to fuck Alison too. They were obviously quite secure with each other. If it was as secure as him and Alison seemed to be...

Alison reminded Dave why he could be so secure by taking over on his head. Even now, she was using her lips and tongue on his head just like that - even as Emma went down to tongue his balls. She was still going all out for him, even with another woman. Like she did while they were both listening to another woman and man earlier tonight.

If Andrew was anything like Dave, he would certainly worship the ground Emma walked on - more than usual - for allowing him to do that. Then he'd make sure she never had another reason to make another man cum so hard, just as she would make him unwilling to need another free pass.

Whether Dave could do that himself for Alison, he certainly had hopes. But if this could happen without him really hoping for it, anything was possible.

There was something much more possible right now, or at least sometime in the next minute. The way Alison and Emma were using their tongues, it would probably be closer to 30 seconds, at best.

The way their lips slid down each side of his shaft, then went up to his head, it was probably about 15 seconds.

After Alison deep throated him for a brief second, and Emma did the same, it was probably about five seconds away.

Then Emma took his head past her lips, suckled and tongued him, and gave him a low, sultry hum while her seductive eyes watched him crumble. It was shocking that he didn't fill her up right that second.

He held on long enough for Alison to repeat the exact same move, though. By the time her own seductive eyes gazed up, he knew he was practically dripping already. Yet she came off and he stayed hard, leaving Alison and Emma to wait for the rest, side by side.

Dave Franco had a lot of perks over the last three or so years of fame. But the perks of being a rising star, and the brother of a bigger star, almost all paled at the chance to cover Alison Brie and Emma Stone's beautiful, pale faces and mouths with cum.

Finally, as their mouths opened, that chance came all over them.

It was indeed everything that three years, and probably three lifetimes, were worth building up towards. He could only hope Alison and Emma were half as pleased.

The way they licked their lips and brushed the cum off their faces suggested it was close. That had to count for something.

It did count as an image that Dave would probably spend the next three years - and several three-year intervals after that - going over in his mind. Perhaps Alison would feel the same, and Andrew and Emma too.

For Dave's part, he couldn't wait to find out.

THE END

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers