All Comments on 'The Non-Standard Man Ch. 01'

by MissPrim

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
HamanoHamanoover 9 years ago

Good start, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

Normally, I just vote, but I'd like to tell you that I enjoy your story and appreciate that you share it with us. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sweet stuff

looking forward to much, much more in the near future - hopefully

DM

MissPrimMissPrimover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you Hamano, Anon & Anon!

The plan is for fifteen chapters. Three others are complete, with the fifth chapter needing two more scenes, so yes, there will be more of Evaline and Andrew.

Everyone, thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! Please feel free to send me feedback!

Miss Primm

Caed99Caed99over 9 years ago
How do I like it?

More! More! More!

Eagerly awaiting the next inthrallment(😲)

magevmagevover 9 years ago
Very promising

This is a very promising start! Please tell me he's not going to go psycho on her, hurt her, rob her or do anything of that sort? I hope this is a love story :). And how often do you intend to update? I am REALLY looking forward to reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

A very unique premise I haven't seen before, well written & engaging the curiosity. Hope you post some of the chapters that you have written soon, but patience is a supposed virtue so they say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic Start!

I love the sci-fi genre, and you have captured my atention with your futuristic robot character. Looking forward to more instalments of this love story between human and advanced machine!

MissPrimMissPrimover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

I'm overwhelmed by the response to this first chapter. Yes, there are more chapters coming. One is in the queue right now waiting on approval, so hopefully tomorrow (10/16) it will post. That is all dependent on the moderators, so it can post the day after that. The second chapter is 2900 words which will only appear on one page, but chapter 3 is longer.

"Please tell me he's not going to go psycho on her, hurt her, rob her or do anything of that sort? I hope this is a love story :). And how often do you intend to update?"

I'm not going to give away elements of the story, but this is not "an evil robot" story. But it is also not one of those "I met him, and everything is wonderful, and we just have to overcome a few minor challenges" thing. Real people's lives are messy, and my stories reflects that.

I intend to update every two to three days, that is, if I can keep the pace of the story. However I hope to finish before the end of the month so I can participate in Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) in November.

Again, thanks!

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 9 years ago
Good beginning

Interesting human-robot relationship. I like him, sorry forgot his name. He is different, more manly, dominant kind of a guy but somewhat sensitive. I wonder if he can produce sperm b/c during sex he appeared to have cum. Hmmmm...

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Good start...

...for a promising series. I like your writing style and the authenticity of the dialogue. I look forward to seeing your characters develop character.

sailandoarsailandoarover 9 years ago
Very, Very . . . . .

. . . . . . Very . . well done. You certainly have 'the gift'. . . . So pardon me while I favorite you and check your history and your own favorites. Will you be back soon? Bye for now.

MissPrimMissPrimover 9 years agoAuthor
Will I Be Back?

Oh, yes.

Chapter 2 is posted and Chapter 3 is in the queue for approval as of today 10/16/2014.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Read 1 & 2 last night and cannot wait for more. Yum and wow. Love it! Also, odd, but I now want to go watch Bicentennial Man, with a sexy sentient robot. Sigh.

RybzaruRybzaruover 9 years ago
Very nice!

I liked the first chapter and will certainly read the rest. Thank you for sharing!

asianToyasianToyover 9 years ago
Great Start

You've made a very powerful start on what I hope is an excellent story. The innovative plot is intriguing. Excellent writing!

I only comment on maybe 5% of stories I read because I don't like to bitch and seem like a know it all. But I know already this is going to be a favorite!

asianToy

reddirreddirabout 9 years ago

I don't normally like the 'robot' type of stories, but you've written one where both the humans and the main robot seem authentic. I mean, they both seem to have genuine human depth of feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very good

indeed very very good. i want to read moar!

hot.

ShyTammyShyTammyabout 7 years ago
Wow

Very well written and so much fun! I love it. Thank you I cannot wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
gee

i read this 2y ago... just as good now :)

MissPrimMissPrimover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

To Anonymous that posted on 10/12/2018. Thank you. I love this story and have been busy with a bunch of others. I've moved into ghostwriting, and a small press publisher is publishing a book of mine somewhere February of 2019. I'm working on a prequel to that story (a smaller novella) and might publish the novella on Literotica. Not sure of my "Andrew" fans will like it but it's a good story, so keep an eye out. :)

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
Masterpiece

Is definitely what this series is!

Well,too be honest I've haven't read the whole thing mind you lol,but I after completing this,my boner doesn't seen to want to go to sleep;) that little guy and I are going be anticipating & standing at attention(in more ways than one) to complete the rest of this series,one delicious chapter at a time.

Im so happy for Evaline,aquiring Andrew really brightened her life immensely AND all her pent up sexual frustrations skyrocketed into carnal bliss. Lol I was pumping myself like a madman at times by the way her prime & proper gave in to her sexual lust. TY again..

MissPrimMissPrim6 months agoAuthor

@jacobinorp Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissPrim@MissPrim
Annoyingly cheerful in the morning. Thankfully, that wears off by the end of the day. Have no cats, 4 adult children, and no boyfriends. Hmmm, something is not quite right here. Writing is my day job.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES