The Non-Standard Man Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot water fell on my head, my shoulders, my breasts and heat pooled between my legs becoming a heavy weight of need. My fingers urged the area around my clit to yield more sparks of pleasure as my heart pounded in my chest.

My breathing became more frenzied. It came out in ragged gasps as each image revolved around Andrew's cock inside me, riding me, commanding me. I jammed two fingers into my hungry twat, trying to find those same sensations. My fingers twisted and burrowed. I climbed higher not from that, but the memory of how Andrew felt inside me, filling and stroking my deepest parts as far as he could go.

I came, bursting apart in showers of sparks and jolts flying through my body. For uncounted seconds I hung a place of white heat, suspended in time.

And as I did, in my mind Andrew was there with his gentle smile, and bright blue eyes filled with desire and love.

In that moment I realized, I didn't just enjoy sex with my toybot. No, I loved this thing, this created thing, with all my soul. More than I ever loved any human.

I was so screwed.

12