All Comments on 'The Norseman'

by clarabella

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more?

This is a very interesting story. I hope you continue it.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
i have to agree.....

with the other comment...lots of great milage in this story and some great tales to be told if you desired to go there with it, i'd love to see that happen...there just isn't enough of these type stories written anymore or so it seems. Good form and presence in this story as a great start...keep it up please. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I AGREE!!

you should continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very nicely done, but I am confused

about one little point. If the roof was smoldering and she was worried about burning to death, why would they have sex there, in a burning building? Did I read it wrong? Otherwise I enjoyed the story and agree with the others, more would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Same sentiment

I share the same sentiment with the one right below me. It would have been better if she ran out of the hut and the Viking captured her and dragged her to another 'unburning' hut'. Can't figure how they manage to have sex in a furnace hehehe. Nevertheless decent read. I like the introduction very vivid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More please

I like where this is going, very glad the house didn't burn down on their heads, and just the fact that the first guy didn't let the second guy have her--great to mix that romance in there. Thus, I want to see more!

clarabellaclarabellaabout 18 years agoAuthor
Oops!

Yup - my deliberate mistake was noted - It had occured to me to sort that bit & I forgot...Probably got caught up in my imagination, rather than on the fine print!

Watch for more on the Norseman! A personal favourite fetish...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rape is Rape -- Only sick and pathetic males......

....can get an erection reading about rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More

want to read more of it...end to soon.

MINKXMINKXabout 18 years ago
Just a little historical remark

She's writing about an era when rape was very common. Sack and plunder and all. What this young captive experienced was a much less horrifying rape then many young women probably did. She could have been raped by a dozen men, and ended her ordeal with a slit throught if the raiders weren't taking captives. I enjoyed the story. It was well written. A good suggestion. If you don't read them. It was clearly marked what genre this was.

hornyinwvhornyinwvabout 18 years ago
I loved it!

That was great! I'm looking forward to reading chapter two right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great start!!!!

Love the beginning, and am looking forward to future chapters. Keep up the great writing!

........in responce to "Anonymous remark "Only sick and pathetic males......" WHY the hell are you reading this catagory if it offends you so?????

BBE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great storyline...

... please slow down and develop it more so we can savor it. The story has a solid skeleton!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
VERY GOOD

From a norseman himself I truly loved it... by all means right more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
interesting start

I'm looking forward to reading the other chapters. To the other anon commenter: if you don't like non-consent stories, then don't read them. During the time period in the story, rape was common, men were killed, women and children were taken as slaves. Thanks author for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

I absolutely love it and can't wait to see where this goes! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous