The Not-So-Glittery Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Giselle is a vampire?"

"You sound more shocked about her than me," he said with a chuckle. He lifted himself from her and turned to the side, pulling her up against him.

"So, a vampire father and a human mother make vampire babies."

"Yes," he said, letting her work things out for herself.

"Levi and Lincoln are vampires then."

"Yes," he said again, "It doesn't work the other way, however."

"So no vampire mommies."

"Right."

"So," she said, pausing, "Are you recruiting me for your next child?"

"No. I really want you to be Levi and Lincoln's nanny. And my lover. If that is acceptable to you."

"And that's it?"

"Well, I'm not saying that this couldn't develop into something more. And if you wanted a child and we got to that point in our relationship, I would give you a child. But I'm not asking anything like that of you right now. Don't feel overwhelmed by this, Chelsea. I just felt such a connection to you and I wanted you to know everything about me."

She rolled over on her stomach and looked up at me. "This isn't some kind of vampire love voodoo spell, then? All Hallow's Eve and all? You felt the connection with me too?"

Germaine smiled and nodded. "I'm a vampire, not a witch, Chelsea." She leaned up to kiss him.

"Let's go take a shower, get ready to move me in, huh?"

"I can't wait. Although, we might need to rethink the sleeping arrangements," he said, wiggling his eyebrows seductively. She laughed and pulled him into the bathroom. She couldn't wait to move in with her vampire family.