All Comments on 'The Nude Beach'

by LeCoach

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!!

Very hot. Little sister seems to be a little whore. Can't wait for the next chapter. A threesome seems in the making.

ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
I second that vote for a threesome

Hot story, particularly the way you used the sense of relactance mixed with increasing sexual tension. Matt was obviously hoping to fuck her all along, and there's no way her sister won't pick up on the new vibe in the air.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Misleading....

Story content was good if you want to think of this as a fantasy. However as a former Director of Beachfront USA, the nude beach advocacy group in California, I would have to caution you that Zuma Beach's environment is not the way you described in this story. Zuma Beach's nude beach is very well hidden from the rest of the beach because of large area of fallen rock that hides it that you have to climb over to get to. And you did not describe the Gay activity that also takes place there, both male-male and female-female.

The interaction of the placement of his cum was also not very erotic, given that the possibility of Vatican roulette was very possible.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
"We both knew where we were headed"

And what a great ride it was, too. I'm not even convinced Matt and Louise visit that beach like he claimed; it was more likely a way of loosening his sister-in-law up so that he could fuck her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeCoach@LeCoach
I began writing erotic stories in my early teens. I feel this is my calling. I try to write stories that are at least somewhat believable. I love women and don't like to see them victimized or brutalized. Yes, there are some typos and other mistakes in my stories. I'm not...