The Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and put it in Matt." I said softly. He didn't make me wait. No, he placed that big cock right at my little hole and began to push. My eyes widened at his unexpected size! I'd had sex with boys back home but Matt was no boy! "Oh...Matt wait!" I called back to him. "Don't put it all the way in!"

Matt was watching me as he slowly introduced his cock to my waiting pussy. He moved slowly, apparently knowing I would need a bit of time to adjust to his sizable manhood. So he moved slowly but my pussy was warm and tight and finally he just grabbed my waist and held me in place and shoved real hard. All of him slid right into my pussy! All of him! I took every centimeter until his balls were touching my swollen pussy lips below.

Then he began to fuck. Slowly at first but building up speed until I was totally lubed up and ready to take all he had to offer. And he offered plenty. Plenty of hard cock repeatedly stabbing into my willing young pussy. It felt so good. I felt his hands separate my butt cheeks and knew he was treating himself to another look at my little pink asshole. Now he'd seen everything I had. I began to move back to meet him as he shoved himself into my hot pussy over and over. I knew his crisis was rapidly approaching and with the last coherent thought I had in my brain I realized I couldn't get pregnant with my brother-in-law.

"Don't come in my pussy Matt!" I warned. Matt kind of grunted when he heard me say "Pussy" and I felt his cock begin to swell inside me. "Where should I come Linda?" He gasped.

Remembering his infatuation with my rear cheeks, I spit out "Oh come on my little asshole!"

"Oh honey!" He managed to get out before jerking his rock hard cock from my desperately clinging pussy hole. With a triumphant cry Matt unleashed torrents of hot sperm all over my asshole! I reached back and took my butt cheeks in hand and held myself open so he could really see his target. And he didn't miss either. I felt each and every shot as it landed on my forbidden little back hole until, finally, he was finished.

We jumped back into the shower which was now almost out of hot water. Matt started lathering me up again and, believe it or not, his cock began to stiffen! I knew if he got completely hard he probably wouldn't be satisfied just to come on my asshole. Besides, I couldn't live with myself if my sister were to arrive home early and discover what we'd been up to.

So I got out of the shower and Matt did too. We lovingly dried each other off and had one more kiss in that steamy bathroom before I went back to the guest bedroom to dress.

When I made it back to the kitchen, Matt had the dinner well under way and it was all ready when Louise got home from work.

"Well, did you guys enjoy the beach today while I was slaving away?" She said in jest. She had no idea how much we enjoyed the day!

12