The Nudist and the New Roommate

Story Info
Nudist gets a new roommate.
4.9k words
4.5
130.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nudemac
nudemac
81 Followers

The story below is written with the intention of putting my fantasy down on paper (symbolic) and allowing others to enjoy it as much as I do.

There are some conditions that must be met first though:

a. You must be of legal age in which ever state, county, country or universe that you reside in.

b. If you find graphic sex and detailed descriptions of sexual acts offensive, stop now.

c. If you enjoy this type of story or like what you have read then keep an eye out for more.

d. If you have comments or suggestions for future stories let me know, I'm open to ideas.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read the stories that I post. You readers are the reason that we writers exist.

This work is copyrighted to the author © 2005. Please don't remove the author information or make any changes to this story. You may post freely to non-commercial "free" sites, or in the "free" area of commercial sites.

Thank you for your consideration.

--------------------------------------------------------

My name is Bob and I've been living alone in a large two bedroom apartment for the past two years. I am single and am enjoying my life. I have a great three day a week job, which pays well. I am active in the local gym, enjoy bicycling and going out with my friends. I am also an avid nudist.

I was checking out the bulletin at the local Safeway, when I decided to place an ad for a roommate.

Looking for roommate - male or female
21y to 35y non smoker non alcohol
Not offended by nudist lifestyle.
Call for interview.

A few days after I placed my ad, I got a call from a woman who left her number and the following message.

"Hi, my name is Mildred. My son saw your ad and I'm interested in speaking with you about renting a room. Please call me at ###-####."

With all kinds of strange ideas about the call running through my mind, I called Mildred.

It turned out, Mildred's son Michael a high school graduate had been accepted to San Francisco State and was due to begin classes in 3 weeks. Since he lived across the bay with his parents, they thought it best if he found a place to rent during the week and come home on weekends and holidays. Michael had just turned 19 a few days ago.

The more she told me about Michael the more I kept thinking this wouldn't be a good match. I told her that at 32 I was a lot older than Michael and I wasn't interested in having a teenager as a roommate, especially one going to collage.

She pleaded with me, telling me how she would feel much more comfortable knowing her baby was with someone older and mature. She didn't want him living in the dorm or off campus with kids his age because of her fear of drugs. Somehow in our lengthy conversation, the subject of my being a nudist never came up.

The call ended with us setting a date for Michael to come over Thursday afternoon for an interview.

Thursday, Michael arrived on time. I answered the door wearing a tank top and my cycling shorts. Michael turned out to be a nice looking kid, well mannered and looking forward to college. We spoke at length about him and his expectations. It turned out he was a quiet kid with few friends; he didn't do drugs or alcohol and didn't have a girlfriend. He was looking forward to moving away from home and going to college.

I asked him if he had told his mom I was a nudist.

She doesn't know, he answered.

What do you think she'll say when she finds out? I asked.

She won't unless you tell her. Look Bob, I really want to live here. It's close to school and my parents will pay the rent, I won't be bringing friends over and having parties, I'll be too busy studying and I really don't mind if you're a nudist.

I don't know why, call me crazy, but I agreed to take him on as a roommate. I gave him a key to the apartment and he handed me a check for 3 months rent. Next thing I know, he's outside collecting stuff from his car to bring in. That Sunday when I got home from work, I noticed Michael had been in and fixed up his room. Michael left me a note letting me know he would be back next Saturday. His mother wanted to meet me and if I could be home, we could all go out to dinner.

His mother turned out to be a nice looking woman in her forties. We talked mostly about Michael and his future. Michaels father was a car salesman and owned several dealerships in the East Bay, which kept him busy and her and Michael alone most of the time. She assured me she wasn't one of those mothers who would be calling all the time or worse yet come over unexpectedly. But she did give me her private number and asked me to call her anytime, especially if Michael was trouble or I felt he needed her.

After dinner Michael and his mother dropped me off at the apartment. Michael told me he'd be back Sunday afternoon. The rest of the week was uneventful for me.

Sunday morning, I got up early and went riding with some of my friends. I told them about my new roommate. They thought I was crazy to have such a young roommate. Teasing me, one of them called me Daddy Bob. We ate lunch and on the way home, I started having second thoughts about my new roommate situation. What if he turned out to be a momma's boy or got into trouble and then his parents would blame me. Damn! I should have run this through my friends two weeks ago.

I arrived home tired. I took a long hot shower and went to my room laid down on my bed and took a nap. Sleeping soundly, I woke up with the queerest feeling. I saw Michael standing in the doorway of my room. As soon as he noticed I was awake, he said he was sorry and left. I sat up scooting to the edge of the bed. Realizing I was naked, I thought to my self, that little bugger had been standing there looking at me.

Needing to pee, I got up and went to the bathroom. Not in the habit of closing doors, Michael walked past and saw me naked taking a piss. Chuckling to myself and thinking nudity was new to him, I should just act normal and let him get used to me. I went back to my room and put on a pair of cycling shorts and went to the kitchen to fix my self a cup of hot tea.

Michael was in the kitchen making himself a sandwich. He looked at me and said, "You're not naked."

Yep. It's your first day here and I don't want you freaking out or acting silly.

Oh No! You won't freak me out. When I saw you in your room sleeping I wasn't expecting you to be naked. I couldn't help but look, I'm sorry I did, I don't want you to think I'm weird or anything like that. It's really ok if you want to go around naked. Honest! It doesn't bother me at all.

Michael, can I ask you something?

Yea, sure, go ahead, he answered.

How many nudist do you know?

Err...none I guess.

Thought so! Well being a nudist isn't the same as being an exhibitionist. I like being naked because I feel comfortable naked. If I don't feel comfortable, I won't go naked.

Sorry Bob, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

Well, don't worry about it Mike, I know it's new to you and you're not used to it. So let's make a deal. You can stare all you want and I won't say anything. I'm sure that by the end of the week, you won't even be giving me a second glance. OK?

Oh and Mike, I you're up to it and feel like running around naked, please do.

We both laughed at this. Michael then told me he didn't think he could run around naked. He wasn't used to anyone seeing him naked. He told me he didn't think he had a nice body like mine.

Having a nice body or not has nothing to do with being a nudist, I told him. I went on to explain that if he ever decided to run around in the nude, he could start in small increments. Like first sleeping nude, then going to and from the bathroom naked etc. The rest would follow naturally.

Michael thought about it and told me he'd try sleeping nude and see.

I finished fixing my tea and went back to my bedroom where I removed my shorts. Now naked again, I walked to the living room to watch TV. A few minuets later Mike walked in wearing just shorts, he had removed his t-shirt. He sat across from me. I suggested watching a movie and plopped in one of my favorites.

I was half lying half sitting in my chair watching the movie, my legs apart and extended out in front of me. I couldn't help noticing Mike kept looking at me more that he did the movie. Being that my legs were somewhat sore from this mornings bike ride, I kept tightening and relaxing my leg muscles. I also lifted my leg up off the floor about two feet and rotated my foot. I extended my leg toward my side, stretching the inner thigh muscle, giving Mike a good view of my cock and balls.

How come you're doing that? He asked.

Oh, my legs are sore from this mornings bike ride. Guess it's too late now to call my masseur, I said.

I don't know how to give a massage, but if you want me to, I can rub you leg muscles and see if that helps, he said.

If you don't mind, that would be awesome Mike.

He got up and walked toward me, kneeling down at my feet between my open legs. Now, I'm not a bad looking guy. I'm 5'8" tall 140 lbs, with black hair and blue eyes; I have hairy legs and butt. My chest has some hair around the nipples and I have a treasure trail from my belly button to my pubes. I have an uncut cock and I shave my balls.

Mike is about the same height as me but slimmer. I'd guess maybe 115 to 120 lbs. He has black hair and green eyes. His chest is smooth and his legs are not nearly as hairy as mine.

Mike rubbed and squeezed both my calves. When he started on my thighs, I slid forward so he could reach up to my butt. He rubbed and squeezed my thigh muscles from knee to groin. My legs were open and he had a good view of my balls, cock and ass.

As he moved his hands up to my groin, he asked me how come I didn't have any hair on my ball sac. Thinking it best to be honest with him, I told him I shaved my balls because I liked the way they feel shaved and I like my balls got sucked.

He stopped one hand on each groin. What? You mean girls suck on your balls?

Yea, well mostly girls, but there've been a couple of guys too. I said.

Wow! I had no idea you could get your balls sucked, he said, I thought just your cock got sucked.

Nope. I love my balls sucked and I love my asshole licked too.

No way dude! That's nasty! He exclaimed.

Laughing I sat up straight, Mike still sitting between my legs.

I take it you're a virgin or at least not too experienced, I said.

Blushing a deep shade of red. I Laughed reaching out and messing his hair I thanked him for the leg rub. I told him I felt better and if he didn't mind, I'd like to use his services next time I had sore legs.

Smiling and told me he'd be more than happy to give me a leg rub anytime I wanted one.

The movie now over, it was time for me to get to bed. Turning off the TV, I said good night to Mike and went to the bathroom to piss. Mike followed me to the bathroom and watched me pee as he brushed his teeth. I shook the last few drops of piss out. Pulling my foreskin back exposing my cockhead at the same time, I looked up, Mike just stood there staring.

I turned to leave and as I passed him I said "Your turn to pee".

The next few weeks were uneventful. I went about the apartment naked. I would help him with his homework and he would fix dinner for us. Mike didn't go naked, but he did wear short shorts and nothing else. I did get a few glimpses of him naked in the shower.

Toward the end of the second month of living together, Mike caught me masturbating. I woke up early Friday morning knowing Mike slept in late because he didn't have any classes till noon. I was jacking off and fucking myself with one of my dildos. I had my legs up toward my chest as I jacked off and pumped my dildo in and out of my ass. Moaning loudly, I shot several thick ropes of cum across my stomach and chest. Some landed on my face and mouth. Licking cum from my hand, I continued pumping the dildo in and out of my ass. As I lowered my legs, I let the dildo slide out my ass. I noticed Mike's shadow on the hallway wall. How long had he been standing there? How much had he seen?

I went to the bathroom looking toward Mike's room. Nothing! I cleaned my dildo and took a shower. I went back to my room. No Mike to be seen. I put my dildo away and went to the kitchen to fix my self some coffee and breakfast. As I was grinding coffee, Mike walked in. With his boxers on, looking wide awake, he greeted me.

You're up early this morning.

Yea, I heard noise coming from your room, it woke me up. Are you okay? he asked.

Smiling, I said I was.

I poured Mike some coffee and sat down. He offered to fix some toast. While preparing the toast, he told me he thought all the noise I had made was because I had hurt myself.

Why would you think I had hurt myself? I asked.

Looking away from me, he told me how when he woke up hearing me moaning, he got up and went to my room. Seeing me with my legs pulled back and my ass exposed, he saw was me pulling this thing out of my ass. He stood there looking and couldn't believe it when I pushed it back in. It took him a minute or so to realize what I was doing.

Didn't that thing hurt? he asked.

I chuckled and said no, it actually feels good and I enjoy fucking myself when I jacked off.

Still not believing me, he said, It looked so big and I thought it was stuck in your ass and you sounded like you were in pain. Then I saw you pushing and pulling it in and out of your ass. How can you say it feels good? I don't understand.

I guess I can't really explain it to you Mike. I don't think I want to try. Let's just say, it's something lots of people do for pleasure. I didn't intend for you to see me jacking off or fucking myself.

Sitting across the table from me he told me he was sorry and he shouldn't have been looking at me anyway. It's just he'd never seen another guy jacking off. And when I saw that thing in your ass and how hairy your asshole is and your shaved balls bouncing back and forth, I just couldn't walk away. I had to look. I'm so sorry for doing that, really I am. I'd feel bad if you stopped doing it because of me.

It's okay Mike. I'm not upset and I promise you I won't stop. Okay.

We sat quietly drinking coffee and eating toast. Smiling and looking at me and said he still couldn't believe that it didn't hurt. I confessed that sometimes if I pump to hard or too long, my asshole got sore. But, that it was still worth it. I asked him if he could keep a secret. He nodded yes and I told him one of my fantasies was to have a guy fuck me in the ass. But that so far, I hadn't done it. Mostly because I had never found I guy I could trust.

We finished eating; Mike got up to take a shower. I cleaned up the kitchen and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth; Mike was standing outside the shower naked drying himself. We stood there looking at each other. He was cut and had a large fat cock hanging from a thick patch of dark brown hair. He had a nice hairy ball sac. This was the first time I'd really seen him naked. Mike broke the tension by turning his back to me and drying himself. As I brushed my teeth I kept looking in the mirror at his smooth round butt.

Mike left his boxers hanging on the hook and went to his room naked. Mesmerized, I watched him walk to his room.

The rest of the day was uneventful for me. I did laundry and had lunch with one of my women friend. We made plans to go to the nude beach that Saturday or if the beach was cloudy, a bike ride up in Marin County.

I returned home around 6 pm. Not expecting to find Mike, as his routine was to go directly home from school Friday evening and return Sunday night. I was a bit surprised to find Mike in the living room watching TV. He told me his parents were gone on vacation for two weeks and he didn't want to drive all the way to their house and spend the weekend alone. He didn't think I'd mind if he stayed here, but if I did he'd pack up and not come back till Sunday.

I told him there wasn't any reason he couldn't stay. I went to my room and undressed. I sat at my computer and answered my email. Mike came to my room and asked if I wanted to go out to eat. I told him I wasn't in the mood to go out.

Well, in that case, I'll fix us something to eat. I'll call you when it's ready, he said.

A short time later, he called me to come eat. As we ate, I told him I was going to the nude beach tomorrow with one of my friends and if he wanted to, he was welcome to join us. He smiled and said he didn't think he was ready for the nude beach. Maybe another time, he had a lot of studying to do and was planning on spending most of the weekend at the school library.

Saturday morning I got up and after breakfast I went and picked up my friend Sue and head out to the nude beach. I beach was wonderful. It was just what I needed. Sun, surf, wind, naked bodies and friends, Needles to say, I had a great time.

I got home around 7 pm. I could hear the TV in the living room. I went to my room and after undressing went to the living room to say hi to Mike. Surprised to find him naked, I said hi and told him I was going to take a shower and get all sand out of my hair. After showering I was drying myself when I started to feel my sun burn; I looked in the mirror and how red my back, chest, shoulders, butt, and thighs were. It wasn't all that painful, but I could feel it.

I walked into the living room, Mike commented on my burn. He asked me if I had any red wine to put on it. I showed him where I kept the bottle of wine. Mike soaked some cotton balls in wine. Then as I stood with my arms away from my body, he started gently applying wine to my sun burn. He first did my arms, shoulders, back and ass. Then he did my chest, and stomach. He knelt down in front of me and started applying wine to my legs. As he did my thighs, his face was only inches from my cock. I could feel his breath on it.

My cock engorge and thicken. Mike had me spread my legs so he could get the inside of my thighs. My cock growing as he applied wine to my inner thighs. Looking down I could see my cock throbbing to my heartbeat. At the rate my cock was swelling, if Mike didn't move it would be brushing his lips.

Looking up at me. Mike said, You're lucky you didn't burn your cock and balls too.

Oh, I think I did burn it a little, maybe you should put some of that wine on my cock and balls just to be sure. I said. My cock was now sticking straight out in front of me. A little more and it would be a full blown boner.

Mike reached up and cupping my balls in one hand he applied wine with the other. Mike lifted my balls up and applied lotion to the underside. He let my balls drop and swing down. My cock now a full blown boner. Grasping my cock in his hand, he guided it to his open mouth.

He sucked my cock like an expert, sticking his tongue in my piss slip and under my foreskin. Then with hands on my hips he pulled me forward, my cock sinking deep into his throat. I held his head in my hands, wondering where had he learned to suck cock like this?

Pulling my cock out of his mouth, I picked him up and kneeling in front of him I licked and sucked his cock into my hungry mouth. Pumping my mouth like a pro, I felt his huge cock swell as I held him tight next to me, my face up next to his pubic hair

Pulling his huge boy meat out, I stood up and rubbing our cocks together, I kissed him on the mouth, our tongues searching, licking, entangling. I led him to my bedroom and pushing him down on his back I crawled on top of him licking his chest and stomach as I make my way to his cock. Sucking and slurping every inch of his cock, tasting it, savoring it. Then moving to his balls I sucked one then the other as I rubbed his cock on my neck and chest. Pulling his legs up and behind my arms, I tongued his asshole. Brushing the dusting of light brown hair around it. I lick and bit and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go.

nudemac
nudemac
81 Followers
12